When the USAF Attacked a Marxist Stalinist Moscow´s Airbase - Sukhaya Rechka 1950

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

When the USAF Attacked a Marxist Stalinist Moscow´s Airbase - Sukhaya Rechka 1950​

its funny that many people think that we fought with Marxist Imperialist Moscow a "cold" war, this video proves that it was the real war all over the world !

Last edited:
I hope those communists all suffered greatly before they died.

Fuck the Soviets.

It’s 2021 and most people have been forced to take an experimental vaccine in order to keep their jobs, and we’ve had our freedoms taken away in the last year, all after a rigged and stolen election.

I think it’s safe to say the commies won.

It’s 2021 and most people have been forced to take an experimental vaccine in order to keep their jobs, and we’ve had our freedoms taken away in the last year, all after a rigged and stolen election.

I think it’s safe to say the commies won.

In a way, I agree. The USSR Fell in '91, and ever since Russia and Eastern Europe as a whole got much better. We've been on a down hill slide ever since.

we:

publishable.jpg

A down hill slide? Maybe. But maybe it is a cathartic period will ensure the US' role as the leader of the 'liberal' world.

The USA as a Republic died when the election was stolen.

What remains to be seen is if the country reasserts Republican government, or if it slips into dictatorship.

The next few years are going to be "interesting" and unfortunately, bloody.

What remains to be seen is if the country reasserts Republican government, or if it slips into dictatorship.

I don't know whether these elections were stolen or not. But anyway, I doubt the US will turn into dictatorship. The rights of the States (though curbed), strong judicial branch (despite its flaws), the federal legislature independent from the White House. In other words, quite enough checks and balances.

I'm a Trump supporter but the 2020 election was NOT stolen from him.

:cul2:

New Topics

Forum List

Back