When The Rubber Meets the Road

Who would you stake your survival on?

• Total voters
Honestly, I have no idea. I do not want to vote for Obama, but this will be the first presidential election I have ever voted in, so I guess I'll just have to research. If it does come between Palin and Obama, I am not sure.

CAIN, My young fellow-poster......Check out my previous post. That post gives you the background of the EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD, the stone cold MARXIST Obamadinejad.......and the beauty of it is, except for the info about Obami Salaami's MARXIST cousin, the MONSTER known as the "AFRICAN STALIN" where Obumski sits hand in hand, showing his teeth with him.........ALL THAT INFO CAME FROM HIS OWN BOOK: "Dreams from my Father".

Obumski was the "Community Organizer" and later chief counsel in the NOTORIOUS CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE called ACORN which is indicted in ~15 States for VOTER FRAUD IRREGULARITIES where he "counselled" the thugs in ACORN how to avoid police prosecution in strong arming the banks, etc to do the Dem Party's bidding in "donations", etc.

Obumski's colleague and friend was the UNREPENTANT HOMICIDAL and MANIACAL COMMIE/TERRORIST Bill Ayers. It is from this PSYCHO'S home that Obami Salaami kicked off his Senatorial career.

Obumski spent TWENTY YEARS in the Cathedral of Hate run by the NOTORIOUS Black Racist whackjob Rev Wright. Obami's description of this Black Racist Nutso (who repeatedly used the utterrance "GODDAMN AMERICA") in Obami's words is: "He is my pastor, friend and mentor".

And, of course there is much more about this EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD......

ALL THE ABOVE WAS KNOWN BY THE AMERICAN PUBLIC WHEN THIS CHARMING POLITICAL CHARLATAN WAS VOTED IN AS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA !!!!

Goes to show how much guilt the American Public felt for our Slavery days. BOGUS GUILT because: (1) Slavery was standard business operating procedure in most of the World. (2) The Black's own African "bros" were the ones that PRIMARILY sold them into slavery (then the Arabs). (3) Present day Americans have absolutely NOTHING to do with what happened around TWO CENTURIES ago. (4) But for the suffering of their ancestors the present Blacks in America would be in their sub Saharan AFRICAN PARADISE being illiterate creatures munching on pebbles and grass.

Also, check out my "signature statement" that will give you more factual info as to this EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD.

For you to even be confused as to the Presidential Choice between Obamadinejad and a demented orangutang would be puzzling because even a lobotomized ape should be a clear winner.

Bill Ayers a Marxist and teaching our children, that means when the Media concentrated on the Weather Underground days that was to divert our attention away from a Marxist teaching Marxism at our taxpayers expense. That also means there must be proof, at least a little proof somewhere that Bill Ayers admires a Marxist like Che.

I just don't see it.

Bill Ayers Blogspot

home_footer.jpg

mdn2000,

I'm not sure about your confusion.

Is it about whether Bill Ayers was ever a Commie/Marxist ?

There shouldn't be any confusion about that at all.

Bill Ayers was very clear, and stated it himself that he was a Marxist......and he still does. Therefore, obviously, Ayers is STILL a Marxist. And, PROUD OF IT !!!

Here's the quote about Bill Ayers from the Wikipedia:

In 1969 he (Ayers) co-founded the Weather Underground, a self-described communist revolutionary group[2] that conducted a campaign of bombing public buildings during the 1960s......

Notice the words: SELF-DESCRIBED.

Are you confused that as a Marxist Ayers is allowed to teach Marxism ?????

Mdn2000, if that is the case then know this: practically ALL the Social Studies teachers are either Liberals or EXTREMIST LIBERALS i.e. close to being Marxists....OR ACTUALLY MARXISTS and ACKNOWLEDGING TO BE SO. They are allowed to OPENLY teach Marxism in our Colleges and Universities.....and they sure as hell do.

Read Prof David Horowitz's book entitled: "ProFessors". Subtitle: "101 Most Dangerous Academics in America".

BTW, the "101" in the subtitle is "101" because that is ONLY the number of whackjob Profs Horowitz coulod cover in his book. Actually, there are HUNDREDS of thousands of teachers who are not only LibTurds.....but SHITHEAD MARXISTS. And, what is nightmarish.....is that they are cloning themselves.

THAT IS WHY A stone cold MARXIST like Obami Salaami will be so dangerous if elected to a Second Term......because then he will COMPLETE HIS AGENDA, and BLATANTLY MAKE SURE THAT AMERICA WILL BE A COMMIE STATE.....but of a different version than in Russia, or China.

What confuses me about you is that you are concerned, or seem to be concerned, about whether Ayers is a MARXIST.....and that is understandable. Who the Hell would want ANYONE teaching that SHIT in our schools.

But, as I said, what confuses me about you is that you seem to be concerned about Ayers being a shithead MARXIST.....but not the fact that the arsehole is an UNREPENTANT, HOMICIDAL, MANIACAL COMMIE/TERRORIST !!!!!! And a pal of that other shitty abomination: OBAMADINEJAD !!!

Last edited:
and assuming you are a good citizen. When it comes to pulling the lever for the next prez you gonna pull for Palin or obie wan know nothing.

I will vote for a Conservative and it doesn't matter the name. By doing this I will be voting for limited government in the lives of American people and for someone who will hopefully have the integrity to uphold the values and principles set forth in the Constitution.

Dream on - it was conservative Republicans who started the anti-abortion dementia over 35 years. Talk about meddling in other people's business. From there the elephants felt free to rampage around in our living rooms, bathrooms and finally bedrooms. In fact, wasn't it a Republican who attempted to impede the Court's decision in the Terry Schivo matter?

And you really are in wonderland if you still, after observing the last 40 years of this government in action (that's the Executive and Legislative branches), believe anyone desiring to become President of these United States has any values or principles. I'm not sure most of them have ever read the Constitution either. In fact, I'd say without hesitation Sarah Palin hasn't even if there were a Cliff Notes version.

And by the way just so you know, I'm a bi-partisan cynic because that goes for both Parties.

and assuming you are a good citizen. When it comes to pulling the lever for the next prez you gonna pull for Palin or obie wan know nothing.

I will vote for a Conservative and it doesn't matter the name. By doing this I will be voting for limited government in the lives of American people and for someone who will hopefully have the integrity to uphold the values and principles set forth in the Constitution.

Dream on - it was conservative Republicans who started the anti-abortion dementia over 35 years. Talk about meddling in other people's business. From there the elephants felt free to rampage around in our living rooms, bathrooms and finally bedrooms. In fact, wasn't it a Republican who attempted to impede the Court's decision in the Terry Schivo matter?

And you really are in wonderland if you still, after observing the last 40 years of this government in action (that's the Executive and Legislative branches), believe anyone desiring to become President of these United States has any values or principles. I'm not sure most of them have ever read the Constitution either. In fact, I'd say without hesitation Sarah Palin hasn't even if there were a Cliff Notes version.

And by the way just so you know, I'm a bi-partisan cynic because that goes for both Parties.
bullshit

yet another reiteration of the left's "party line". A clear demonstration of yet another useful idiot, as Lenin called them.......

and assuming you are a good citizen.

Wrong, I am a great citizen.

When it comes to pulling the lever for the next prez you gonna pull for Palin or obie wan know nothing.

None of the above. I will vote for whomever is the Libertarian Party Candidate.

I agree. i won't vote for either of the choices given, and some seem to forget that there are other candidates. The idea that "I have to vote for my side" is what has made the two party system so corrupt and so bad for our country.

If nothing else, one can always write in their own name, or as I previously suggested, Mick E. Mouse.

When it comes to pulling the lever for the next prez you gonna pull for Palin or obie wan know nothing.

I agree. i won't vote for either of the choices given, and some seem to forget that there are other candidates. The idea that "I have to vote for my side" is what has made the two party system so corrupt and so bad for our country.

If nothing else, one can always write in their own name, or as I previously suggested, Mick E. Mouse.

No by golly we haven't forgotten. So many have said they would NEVER vote for Palin. NEVER. so I made a poll given the TWO choices which would you choose.? Gosh. no one seems to be able to follow simple instruction. You gotta out think everything huh? TWO choices Palin and obie wan.. Choose one or be a bad citizen and stay the hell home. :lol::lol::lol:

No by golly we haven't forgotten. So many have said they would NEVER vote for Palin. NEVER. so I made a poll given the TWO choices which would you choose.? Gosh. no one seems to be able to follow simple instruction. You gotta out think everything huh? TWO choices Palin and obie wan.. Choose one or be a bad citizen and stay the hell home. :lol::lol::lol:
because in an election we are NOT limited to just two choices

No one said you had to vote for 'your side" if you "side" is Palin you are free to vote for obama. and vice versa.

This is a "make believe" election asswipe. It says "When the Rubber Meets the Road" do you have an inkling as to what that means figuratively speaking? If you are unable to choose just move on down da road.

For you to even be confused as to the Presidential Choice between Obamadinejad and a demented orangutang would be puzzling because even a lobotomized ape should be a clear winner.

If I have to pick between 2 types of shit, I do get confused on what choice.

Myself, I step over or around shit, I did not realize for some it was such a problem.

Good thread. Good OP. VERY difficult choice.

I cannot imagine voting for President Obama. I think he has been a God-awful President and remains a danger to our Republic.

On the other hand, even though I like her GENERAL political instincts (too often expressed as mere platitudes, however), I am not a fan of Gov. Palin.

I doubt Gov. Palin will take the GOP nomination. I also harbor a hope (not much of one, just an outside shot) that President Obama will pull a Lyndon Johnson and decide NOT to seek a second term.

But, to answer your question as directly as possible, Gun to My Head? I would choke down the gag reflex and vote for Gov. Palin for President before I'd vote for the re-election of President Obama.

Good thread. Good OP. VERY difficult choice.

I cannot imagine voting for President Obama. I think he has been a God-awful President and remains a danger to our Republic.

On the other hand, even though I like her GENERAL political instincts (too often expressed as mere platitudes, however), I am not a fan of Gov. Palin.

I doubt Gov. Palin will take the GOP nomination. I also harbor a hope (not much of one, just an outside shot) that President Obama will pull a Lyndon Johnson and decide NOT to seek a second term.

But, to answer your question as directly as possible, Gun to My Head? I would choke down the gag reflex and vote for Gov. Palin for President before I'd vote for the re-election of President Obama.
thats about MY take on it as well

This is a "make believe" election asswipe. It says "When the Rubber Meets the Road" do you have an inkling as to what that means figuratively speaking? If you are unable to choose just move on down da road.
you just will never get over the fact that you make yourself look like an idiot on so many occasions that even people that would be your political allies on most subjects just find you repulsive in general

bullshit

Yes, politicians in this country are full of it and so are the ignorant people who've failed to catch on yet. Still being led around by that ring in their noses.

bullshit

Yes, politicians in this country are full of it and so are the ignorant people who've failed to catch on yet. Still being led around by that ring in their noses.
with that diatribe you posted, you have some nerve to talk

you just will never get over the fact that you make yourself look like an idiot on so many occasions that even people that would be your political allies on most subjects just find you repulsive in general

go fuck thyself.

Forum List

Back