When The Rubber Meets the Road

Who would you stake your survival on?

• Total voters
For you to even be confused as to the Presidential Choice between Obamadinejad and a demented orangutang would be puzzling because even a lobotomized ape should be a clear winner.

If I have to pick between 2 types of shit, I do get confused on what choice.

CAIN,

You are obviously young. And, probably idealistic, not being able to distinguish between BLATANT BULLSHIT and the TRUTH.

And, that's OK. We were all there. For instance, I was raving off the wall Liberal.....I was even invited to join the Du Bois Society when I was a graduate student at U.C. Berkeley.

And, OBVIOUSLY, you have to do YOUR OWN research before you make commitments.

However, to me, even at your own age......it would be CRYSTAL CLEAR by the sheer volume of INCONTROVERTIBLE FACTS.....regarding the OBVIOUS CHARLATAN Obamadinejad.....FROM HIS OWN BOOK......and UNREBUTTABLE FACTS like PALS WITH AYERS, TWENTY YEARS IN THE CATHEDRAL OF HATE with the BLACK RACIST "Goddamn America" Rev WRIGHT as his self -acknowledged "pastor, friend and mentor", Obumsky's manipulated team of Pelosi/Reid shoving down the 70% REJECTED "Obamacare" down America's throats, BLOCKING ANY INPUT with ZERO TRANSPARENCY in legislation, etc, etc., etc......

WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT HAVE TO TAKE TO CONVINCE YOU THAT NO MATTER WHO ELSE THIS MONUMENTAL FRAUD IS RUNNING AGAINST.......THIS "CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER", OBAMADINEJAD, MUST NOT BE RE-ELECTED !!!!

Alright, you consider Sarah Palin a piece of shit.

Again, this should be CRYSTAL CLEAR that Sarah is DEFINITELY not shit.

But......I admit, the PATHOLOGICALLY MENDACIOUS Obamarrhoidal Stooges have done an EXCELLENT JOB in trying to DESTROY Sarah Palin.

NEVER BEFORE IN POLITICAL HISTORY has any person been attacked, and smeared with such BIZARRE singlemindedness as Sarah Palin. Her daughter and even her Downe Syndrome child have been not only smeared......BUT VICIOUSLY so.

So I want you to examine the facts and take the following tack: TAKE THE WORST that the Obamarrhoidal Stooges state is the Truth, and consider them objectively.

What is the WORST that the Obamarrhoidal Slime are attacking Sarah with ?

My guess is that Sarah Palin is STUPID. Supposedly, she doesn't read books, and caught off guard seemed sketchy on naming a Supreme court decision.....this from the Couric interview.

BTW, not knowing that Africa was a continent is a pure 100% made up LIE that doesn't have a shred of evidence to back that up. As to gaffes, when caught off guard ? How about Obamadinejad's "57 states", or honouring our Military Medics speech, Obami Salaami called them not "Corp men".....but "CORPSE MEN"....and doing this REPEATEDLY, etc....

OK.....Sarah Palin being STUPID ????

Is it possible for a person to be STUPID and be one of the SUCCESSFUL, or by some ratings THE MOST SUCCESSFUL GOVERNOR among the GOVERNORS OF AMERICA based on the praises of the voters for deeds accomplished ????? But, assuming you don't give any credit to that documented fact.......HOW CAN YOU BE "STUPID" and at the same time be a GOVERNOR, be a VEEP NOMINEE.......and the CENTER OF "PRO & CON" POLITICAL ATTENTION and the "darling of the TEA PARTY........if you are "STUPID" ????

Doncha think that there MIGHT be some underhanded SMEARS involved by the Obamarrhoidal arseholes ????

And, even if the WORST about Sarah is true.......and YOU pick out the worst......COMPARE THOSE SHORTCOMINGS WITH THE EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD, the stone cold MARXIST OBAMADINEJAD'S PHENOMENAL FLAWS.....the MOST BIZARRE in our American History !!!!!

Last edited:
This is a "make believe" election asswipe. It says "When the Rubber Meets the Road" do you have an inkling as to what that means figuratively speaking? If you are unable to choose just move on down da road.
you just will never get over the fact that you make yourself look like an idiot on so many occasions that even people that would be your political allies on most subjects just find you repulsive in general

go fuck thyself.
no thanks, you do enough of that by yourself

you just will never get over the fact that you make yourself look like an idiot on so many occasions that even people that would be your political allies on most subjects just find you repulsive in general

go fuck thyself.

:lol::lol::lol: never in my life have I fucked thee! I leave that to thy self.. go fuck thyself. Is that repulsive enough for ya?? Asswipe?

:lol::lol::lol: never in my life have I fucked thee! I leave that to thy self.. go fuck thyself. Is that repulsive enough for ya?? Asswipe?
^^^ case in point

thanks

You are welcome. Have fun with thyself. It's really not my fault that you didn't realize this was a "make believe" election. You really should cross over and stand with the DUmmies, for you embarass we conservatives with yer confounded stupidity. :cuckoo:

^^^ case in point

thanks

You are welcome. Have fun with thyself. It's really not my fault that you didn't realize this was a "make believe" election. You really should cross over and stand with the DUmmies, for you embarass we conservatives with yer confounded stupidity. :cuckoo:
coming from a total embarrassment, you should know

^^^ case in point

thanks

coming from a total embarrassment, you should know

that the best ya got? you like a giant sized pain the the ass. a wart on a gnats ass so to speak. :lol: you're a libturd. a real libturd.

Wrong, I am a great citizen.

None of the above. I will vote for whomever is the Libertarian Party Candidate.

I agree. i won't vote for either of the choices given, and some seem to forget that there are other candidates. The idea that "I have to vote for my side" is what has made the two party system so corrupt and so bad for our country.

If nothing else, one can always write in their own name, or as I previously suggested, Mick E. Mouse.

No one said you had to vote for 'your side" if you "side" is Palin you are free to vote for obama. and vice versa.

Read it again and have someone explain it to you. I stated TWICE I wouldn't vote for Palin or Obama.

because in an election we are NOT limited to just two choices

This is a "make believe" election asswipe. It says "When the Rubber Meets the Road" do you have an inkling as to what that means figuratively speaking? If you are unable to choose just move on down da road.

If it sounds like an idiot and it looks like an idiot, it probably is an idiot!

I agree. i won't vote for either of the choices given, and some seem to forget that there are other candidates. The idea that "I have to vote for my side" is what has made the two party system so corrupt and so bad for our country.

If nothing else, one can always write in their own name, or as I previously suggested, Mick E. Mouse.

No one said you had to vote for 'your side" if you "side" is Palin you are free to vote for obama. and vice versa.

Read it again and have someone explain it to you. I stated TWICE I wouldn't vote for Palin or Obama.

then you get to stay home, cause in the Imaginary election entitled When The Rubber Meets the Road. that's the only two choices you have. Sorry.

If it sounds like an idiot and it looks like an idiot, it probably is an idiot!

Could be. Could be not. Who's to say. Dive Con? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

and assuming you are a good citizen.

Wrong, I am a great citizen.

When it comes to pulling the lever for the next prez you gonna pull for Palin or obie wan know nothing.

None of the above. I will vote for whomever is the Libertarian Party Candidate.

suppose you had but TWO choices, which is the jist of this poll. obama or Palin?

Sarah Palin. She has praised Ron Paul and rejected the party mentality of GOP regulars.

Yes, politicians in this country are full of it and so are the ignorant people who've failed to catch on yet. Still being led around by that ring in their noses.
with that diatribe you posted, you have some nerve to talk

Some nerve translates in more cognizant circles as freedom of speech.

You may talk when Dive Con tells you you can talk and not one second before babe. Remember that. :eusa_shhh:

Yes, politicians in this country are full of it and so are the ignorant people who've failed to catch on yet. Still being led around by that ring in their noses.
with that diatribe you posted, you have some nerve to talk

Some nerve translates in more cognizant circles as freedom of speech.
i never said you didnt have the right to post that diatribe, so dont worry about it
i didnt infringe on any perceived right you may have

Dream on - it was conservative Republicans who started the anti-abortion dementia over 35 years. Talk about meddling in other people's business. From there the elephants felt free to rampage around in our living rooms, bathrooms and finally bedrooms. In fact, wasn't it a Republican who attempted to impede the Court's decision in the Terry Schivo matter?

And you really are in wonderland if you still, after observing the last 40 years of this government in action (that's the Executive and Legislative branches), believe anyone desiring to become President of these United States has any values or principles. I'm not sure most of them have ever read the Constitution either. In fact, I'd say without hesitation Sarah Palin hasn't even if there were a Cliff Notes version.

And by the way just so you know, I'm a bi-partisan cynic because that goes for both Parties.
bullshit

Poly-Sigh,

" Still being led around by that ring in their noses".......like the brainless "emancipated" Feminists slavishly toeing the Feminist Dogma, and attacking GOOD American Patriots, calling them STUPID....... essentially for one reason: they are AGAINST ABORTION.

Personally, I am FOR Abortion under certain circumstances....one of which is when the fetus is just a blob of protoplasm incapable of feeling pain. I am not one that endows that blob of protoplasm with a "soul" and all that religious bullshit. Otherwise, the ability to legalize essentially indiscriminate ABORTION, which seems to be the Litmus Test for Feminist whackjobs like Poly_Sigh, is indeed MURDER.

Bottom line:, whether one agrees with ABORTION or not.......HOPEFULLY, one shouldn't turn LIVID, and get HYSTERICAL in voicing an opinion that ANTI-ABORTION believers are, ipso facto, STUPID.

Last edited:
You really surprise me. I thought you were a lot smarter than that. Sarah Palin is about as elightened of world events and the history surrounding the position of this country as it relates to it all as one of those critters she enjoys killing and gutting.

You really surprise me. I thought you were a lot smarter than that. Sarah Paling kills and guts the meat she puts on her table. Do you eat cows? You happy to let someone else kill and gut your meat? Probably an illegal.

what a load of crap.she doesn't kill anything but braincells.

Another bullshitter makes himself known. Moron.

You really surprise me. I thought you were a lot smarter than that. Sarah Paling kills and guts the meat she puts on her table. Do you eat cows? You happy to let someone else kill and gut your meat? Probably an illegal.

Another bullshitter makes himself known. Moron.

Yep, ShitBall is another Obamarrhoidal Stooge.....or close to it.

You really surprise me. I thought you were a lot smarter than that. Sarah Palin is about as elightened of world events and the history surrounding the position of this country as it relates to it all as one of those critters she enjoys killing and gutting.

Who cares if she does or doesn't? Last time I read the constitution, killing and butchering animals wasn't a presidential duty. It's about as relevant to the position as Obama's basketball game or Clinton's sax playing. In other words, it isn't.

Who cares if she does or doesn't? Last time I read the constitution, killing and butchering animals wasn't a presidential duty. It's about as relevant to the position as Obama's basketball game or Clinton's sax playing. In other words, it isn't.
but it is impressive that she can field dress a kill that she hunted
and yes, it has nothing to do with abilities of being a POTUS

Forum List

Back