When The Moscow Marxists Almost Joined The Axis

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

When The Moscow Marxists Almost Joined The Axis​

Imagine man in high castle but with also the Greater Marxists Soviet peoples union....

Had Hitler not attacked the USSR they had already signed a peace deal as both attacked Poland and split it.

Here you are again to talk about Russia. Something is fucked up in your head. I'm not sure what.

Had Hitler not attacked the USSR they had already signed a peace deal as both attacked Poland and split it.

Stalin's NKVD and Hitler's Gestapo cooperated closely even ...

http://euromaidanpress.com › 2019/01/13 › stalins-nkv...

1634585441168.png

1634585425294.png

13 Jan 2019 — German historian Wilhelm Mensing has set up a website, “The NKVD and the Gestapo” at nkwd-und-gestapo.de, devoted to the fate of those who fled ...

Here you are again to talk about Russia. Something is fucked up in your head. I'm not sure what.
So he doesn't like, trust, or approve of Russians or Soviets due to their historical actions, foreign or domestic policies, even to today? Big deal. What is to like, trust or approve of? They are no different now, then any time since I was born.

So he doesn't like, trust, or approve of Russians or Soviets due to their historical actions, foreign or domestic policies, even to today? Big deal. What is to like, trust or approve of? They are no different now, then any time since I was born.
Russia is the only thing he posts about. It's out of balance. He's got some kind of severe OCD.

Putin done it.

So if the Left can do this it's Ok?

All righty then!
Hello guys, look what I found today !

Forum List

Back