When The Arizona Recount Proves Trump Won - Should Biden Be Arrested

Every American that believes in our founding documents and the freedom it provides for all Americans...the very thing that makes us special should want...no they should demand honest elections....and by the way libtards!!!!! we have always had election audits after every election as far back as I can remember....and they were always requested by democrats.....

"A judge hearing a challenge to voter privacy policies during the Republican-controlled Arizona Senate’s recount of 2.1 million 2020 election ballots in the county that includes metro Phoenix said Tuesday he is not convinced voter secrecy is being upheld. “I will share with you all, I am not yet persuaded that there has been a showing that the rights of the voters in Maricopa County are being protected,” Supreme Court Judge Daniel Martin said. A judge who has since stepped aside ordered the Senate and private election auditors to follow state law on voter and ballot secrecy and for Cyber Ninjas to produce its recount policies and procedures in court.

Cyber Ninjas is a Florida firm with no election experience run by Doug Logan, who has shared unfounded conspiracy theories claiming the official 2020 presidential election results are illegitimate. His attorney is seeking to have its policies and procedures for protecting voter privacy kept secret, arguing that they are trade secrets."

This Doug Logan guy has already said he has proof that Trump not only won Arizona by 200K votes but won 48 states by millions and millions of votes; according to a server that a special army strike force unit retrieved from the CIA in a firefight..Ask Louie Gohmert, he was briefed on this covert operation.

So since we know that the election was stolen; all that has to be done at this point is to verify the data on the server with the actual recount occurring in Arizona right now -- and when it confirms the data on the server; that would mean that Trump is actually still president and Biden would have to vacate the White House at once....however, shouldn't Biden be arrested as well?? And if law enforcement or the military fails to remove Biden from office due to fear from Antifa or BLM; shouldn't there be a call to some other entity to physically remove Biden from the White House??
I just think Joe should receive a good bitch slapping and sent home to his basement But everyone from Pelosi to the democRat living under the over pass should be jailed and held accountable for their unbelievable felonious stupidity.

I believe it's only fair that Biden receives ½ the punishment Trump got after the two previous audits of our Maricopa County election showed no election fraud.

Last edited:
The Ninjas are going to keep pushing out revealing the results until after the 2024 election. They have some news that they would rather not give to the loser.

It’s over! Now learn from it and move on. Three your years of Mr cabbage head and his handlers, let’s hope he doesn’t get bounced out before America has a chance to correct this dark period or continue down this path of destruction within?

Every American that believes in our founding documents and the freedom it provides for all Americans...the very thing that makes us special should want...no they should demand honest elections....and by the way libtards!!!!! we have always had election audits after every election as far back as I can remember....and they were always requested by democrats.....
The fuckin' Dems protested the election of 2016 for FOUR years.

"A judge hearing a challenge to voter privacy policies during the Republican-controlled Arizona Senate’s recount of 2.1 million 2020 election ballots in the county that includes metro Phoenix said Tuesday he is not convinced voter secrecy is being upheld. “I will share with you all, I am not yet persuaded that there has been a showing that the rights of the voters in Maricopa County are being protected,” Supreme Court Judge Daniel Martin said. A judge who has since stepped aside ordered the Senate and private election auditors to follow state law on voter and ballot secrecy and for Cyber Ninjas to produce its recount policies and procedures in court.

Cyber Ninjas is a Florida firm with no election experience run by Doug Logan, who has shared unfounded conspiracy theories claiming the official 2020 presidential election results are illegitimate. His attorney is seeking to have its policies and procedures for protecting voter privacy kept secret, arguing that they are trade secrets."

This Doug Logan guy has already said he has proof that Trump not only won Arizona by 200K votes but won 48 states by millions and millions of votes; according to a server that a special army strike force unit retrieved from the CIA in a firefight..Ask Louie Gohmert, he was briefed on this covert operation.

So since we know that the election was stolen; all that has to be done at this point is to verify the data on the server with the actual recount occurring in Arizona right now -- and when it confirms the data on the server; that would mean that Trump is actually still president and Biden would have to vacate the White House at once....however, shouldn't Biden be arrested as well?? And if law enforcement or the military fails to remove Biden from office due to fear from Antifa or BLM; shouldn't there be a call to some other entity to physically remove Biden from the White House??
The depth the ignorance is astounding.

And we're still having them. And the liberals are great with that, unlike the Trump cult fascists, who want all non-partisan audits ended in favor of frake fraudits by TheParty.

You Trump cultists all tried to cheat, and you got busted, because you were so inept at cheating. Learn from that and move on. Either stop cheating, or stop cheating so stupidly.

And we're still having them. And the liberals are great with that, unlike the Trump cult fascists, who want all non-partisan audits ended in favor of frake fraudits by TheParty.

You Trump cultists all tried to cheat, and you got busted, because you were so inept at cheating. Learn from that and move on. Either stop cheating, or stop cheating so stupidly.
:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:.....

Every one in Arizona knows Trump won here. Mater of fact I know no one who voted for that total failed. To get that loser out of the White House will be harder than pulling teeth. He will try to use those troops to fight it out to keep that deranges SOB in there. A typical democRat, 50 years without one accomplishment, shook down every person and country he could, has taken the oath of office probably more times than anyone and has never kept it, lies, steals, couldn't even buy a clue. Like I said a typical democRat.

Every one in Arizona knows Trump won here. Mater of fact I know no one who voted for that total failed. To get that loser out of the White House will be harder than pulling teeth. He will try to use those troops to fight it out to keep that deranges SOB in there. A typical democRat, 50 years without one accomplishment, shook down every person and country he could, has taken the oath of office probably more times than anyone and has never kept it, lies, steals, couldn't even buy a clue. Like I said a typical democRat.
Everyone in Arizona knows that the republican Secretary of State certified it for Biden.

Case closed.

What is “election experience”? Does one need to do an audit on an election to be able to determine electronic fraud or how to count a ballot?

What is “election experience”? Does one need to do an audit on an election to be able to determine electronic fraud or how to count a ballot?
Why do QOP conservative dislike experts and experienced people in a field?

Did Joe Dirt from the cyber charade let you down?

Forum List

Back