When Liberals Club You, Apparently It's With Love

They've learned from one of Hitler's own.
Make up your mind. Are we snowflakes or violent thugs?

Moron.

This one fits the democrat party as a whole,

fascism

[fash-iz-uh m]
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
(sometimes initial capital letter) a governmentalsystem led by a dictator having complete power,forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism,regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., andemphasizing an aggressive nationalism and oftenracism.
(sometimes initial capital letter) the philosophy,principles, or methods of fascism.
(initial capital letter) a political movement thatemploys the principles and methods of fascism,especially the one established by Mussolini inItaly 1922–43.

I find it interesting how you guys effectively use the same tactics hitler did to exicute his little adventure.

Name calling?

Ever so intelligent and mature.

I'm sure your sixth grade teacher must be very proud.

Would you like to comment on the content of the OP, or are you at a loss for words?
I was the 6th grade teacher. Joke's on you.

And as far as your fictional thread..
Educate yourself about what happened in c-vile by eye witnesses..

What the “Alt-Left” Trump Despises Was Actually Doing in Charlottesville Last Weekend
I have no doubt whatsoever you are a 6th grade teacher. It is clearly reflected in your childish disconnect from intelligent and mature discussion of issues.
Says the liar who won't admit the instigators and thugs in C-Ville were the Nazis.
We aren't discussing "C-Ville" (how childish).

We are discussing the penchant for the left to resort to violence to further their "political agenda".

If you want to discuss Charlottesville, I suggest you start a thread about it.
The violent left! Lmao
While Nazis and the white supremacists are running amok.
There are over 90 white hate groups in America. Says a lot about you that you have a hard on for the left.
Are you proposing that Antifa, Black Panthers, Farrakhan's Nation of Ismlam, and BLM are NOT hate groups? Are you suggesting that the riots, deaths, and destruction by leftists in Berkeley, Ferguson, or Baltimore is not progressive supremacists running amok?

Forum List

Back