When is Trump going to apologies for the Taliban Agreement?

'When is Trump going to apologies for the Taliban Agreement?'

1630085776261.png

I'm sorry....you're not one of the people my handlers said I could accept a question from.

Trump set up this agreement and signed it with Taliban.

He also released 500 prisoners some of which were ISIS and were responsible for the bombing attack

He also reduced the troop levels to 2500 while there was still 200,000 US citizens in the country...

When are we getting an apology?

Fuck you Chinese stooge. Xidens catasyrophe is all his.

He also released 500 prisoners some of which were ISIS and were responsible for the bombing attack

He also reduced the troop levels to 2500 while there was still 200,000 US citizens in the country...

This is amazingly dishonest and idiotic. Trump's withdrawal plan called for a gradual, phased withdrawal with conditions at key points in the withdrawal. Biden chucked that sound plan in the garbage and opted for the reckless rushed withdrawal that has brought about the human catastrophe we are now seeing in Afghanistan.

How about STFU.

Biden is not qualified to execute an agreement to buy a #1 order at McDonalds drive thru much less an agreement to get out of Afghanistan. YOU did not choose wisely in November 2020.

Never. The Neo-GOP are proud of how the Dirty Don worked his surrender to the Taliban to occur during Joe's term, by leaving him with not enough troops to even evacuate all Americans without the help of the Afghan Army.

"Afghanistan, where, by the way, I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process. 21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process when other things…yeah. Thank you. Thank you."

However, the job they've done over there since the Afghan Army folded, has been commendable.
Eight months and you telling me that if Biden wasn't smart enough to add more troop temporarily?

How incompetent is Biden? We needed out of Afghanistan, Biden messed it up, all on his own. Most Democrats even see that he messed up bad.

Eight months and you telling me that if Biden wasn't smart enough to add more troop temporarily?

How incompetent is Biden? We needed out of Afghanistan, Biden messed it up, all on his own. Most Democrats even see that he messed up bad.

Which advisor told him that the Afghan Army, after 19 years and billions in advance weaponry and armament would devolve away during our withdrawal? After the Afghan Army folded, that's exactly what they did, they added more personal. How many have we gotten out since the Afghan Army, that we paid for with blood and treasure, quit the field?

The reality is, it is the policy of Nation Building (bipartian) that has failed miserably. By blaming the end result on someone, those and those like minded individuals who choose the invasion, occupation and Nation Building route in foreign lands are bound to try it again.

He didn't release 500 prisoners.

trump released 5 THOUSAND prisoners.

He also removed sanctions on the taliban.

He also pressured Pakistan to release a high level taliban prisoner that Obama hunted down and had Pakistan put in prison. His name is abdul ghani baradar

baradar went on to meet with Pompeo in the White House last year. He is now back in Afghanistan after exile for 20 years and is expected to become the new taliban leader of Afghanistan.

That is on top of that horrible withdrawal agreement he signed.

Which advisor told him that the Afghan Army, after 19 years and billions in advance weaponry and armament would devolve away during our withdrawal? After the Afghan Army folded, that's exactly what they did, they added more personal. How many have we gotten out since the Afghan Army, that we paid for with blood and treasure, quit the field?

The reality is, it is the policy of Nation Building (bipartian) that has failed miserably. By blaming the end result on someone, those and those like minded individuals who choose the invasion, occupation and Nation Building route in foreign lands are bound to try it again.
I agree, Biden messed this up by underestimating the Afghani army. Biden is like minded with the nation building with other pompous Americans. We need not to nation build, we need all of our troops home and let the rest of the world build nations.

I agree, Biden messed this up by underestimating the Afghani army. Biden is like minded with the nation building with other pompous Americans. We need not to nation build, we need all of our troops home and let the rest of the world build nations.

Biden openly opposed the Obama surge in Afghanistan in 2009.

Even among the current crop, this a truly pathetic deflection attempt. More proof Dems are totally removed from reality.

BEND OVER and let me apologize to you.

As with any football game, it isn't the initial strategy that wins the game but the actual EXECUTION of the plan by the coach leading the team during actual play that matters.

Trump laid down the first, best, only plan for finally getting the hell out of there as he had done elsewhere, but then an incompetent idiot Biden was selected to fill the WH to finish the job and totally botched the whole thing.

Maybe Joe can apologize to you.

Ya know what?

Trump left this shit sandwich.

But it was always going to be a shit sandwich.

Biden is making the bat of a bad situation

Good on him

I think Trump was hoping for love letters and flowery language, like with Kim Jong Un.

President Trump’s deal didn’t include leaving Americans there.

If you want President Trump to take responsibility for what has happened in Afghanistan, you’ll need to have Biden step down and re-instate President Trump. He’ll gladly handle the situation and put the Muslim Terrorists on notice, just like did when he was in office.

President Trump’s deal didn’t include leaving Americans there.
Trying to present facts to a LibTard...

Afghanistan, where, by the way, I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process. 21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process when other things…yeah. Thank you. Thank you.

Afghanistan, where, by the way, I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process. 21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process when other things…yeah. Thank you. Thank you.

You believe liars. That means you believe lies. I thought I would explain that because you are incapable of understanding just how dumb you really are.

Trump asked that every troop be out by Christmas...

He didn't ask about how many US Citizens he was leaving behind...

Trump didn't evacuate US Citizens... In fairness they didn't want to leave, well a lot of them

Well it would be possible to say Taliban didn't live up to it if the Trump Admin put in some monitoring and enforcement of the agreement....
Can you tell us when Taliban broke the agreement and who was President at the time?

As you saying Biden is incompetent?
Who let ISIS fighters out of jail? Who are heavily linked to the attack on the US soldiers...
I think it is incompetent to let terrorists out of jail so they can kill US soldiers... Soft of Terrorism..
why should he? why should he say he’s sorry for trying to work a peaceful orderly withdrawal? are you really just mad he had common sense and didn’t do this cluster f that the dembots did??

You believe liars. That means you believe lies. I thought I would explain that because you are incapable of understanding just how dumb you really are.

Those are Trumpybears own words, so I guess you're right. I believe him when he brags like that. It's a Freudian Confession. He might as well have said "I did it folks, It was all me. I did that. Thank you, thank you."

Forum List

Back