When is The Left Going To Renounce Hatred?

The Left is becoming increasingly more and more VIOLENT.

The Left is becoming more and more Radical.

The Left has infused itself with Hatred and Anger.

The Left has enagaged in riots, intimidation, and has burnt entire communities down, and has called for the assassination of both our police and our president.

The Left has coddled Radicals like themselves and has resisted all efforts to combat violence and lawlessness and secure our borders and our communities.

Will The Left renounce the practice of using violence and hatred as political leverage? Is it really necessary to hire paid mercenaries for political intimidation simply because you desire to win an election?

Will you let your disease metastasize and will you continue to March down the same sad path The Ugly Jihadists are marching down today?

Manchester England is where Hatred and Violence lead when you use them as political tools. Boston, San Bernadino, Orlando is where Divisineness will take you.

If The Left Cannot See through their blind hatred of anything that disagrees with them, is there any hope for them? A cure for their illness?

If open borders, riots to silence people exercising free speech, sanctuary cities and violent protests are where your heart is right now as a Leftist, I have to ask you where will it be tomorrow and the day after as you let that Hatred and divisiveness grow within you?

How far are you willing to go to impose your values on the rest of America?
Renounce hatred, when there is so much to hate? Was Trump over in the ME hugging terrorists of one of the Great Religions?

Oh look! It's the peace loving non devisive [sic] righty calling others "subhuman filth".

Irony much?

I don't claim to be “ peace loving” nor “non devisive [sic]”, so I'm not being hypocritical nor ironic when I fail to conform to either of those labels.

You, and your ilk, on the other hand, by your own hateful, violent, destructive behavior, demonstrate yourself to be no better than subhuman filth. If you're going to behave in such a manner, if you're going to align yourself with those who behave in such a manner, if you're going to defend those who behave in such a manner, then you have no place to complain about being called for what this makes yo\u.

If you don't like being called subhuman filth, then you can always choose not to act like subhuman filth.

Last edited:

The Left has enagaged in riots, intimidation, and has burnt entire communities down, and has called for the assassination of both our police and our president.

The Left has coddled Radicals like themselves and has resisted all efforts to combat violence and lawlessness and secure our borders and our communities.

Will The Left renounce the practice of using violence and hatred as political leverage? Is it really necessary to hire paid mercenaries for political intimidation simply because you desire to win an election?

Will you let your disease metastasize and will you continue to March down the same sad path The Ugly Jihadists are marching down today?

Manchester England is where Hatred and Violence lead when you use them as political tools. Boston, San Bernadino, Orlando is where Divisineness will take you.

If The Left Cannot See through their blind hatred of anything that disagrees with them, is there any hope for them? A cure for their illness?

If open borders, riots to silence people exercising free speech, sanctuary cities and violent protests are where your heart is right now as a Leftist, I have to ask you where will it be tomorrow and the day after as you let that Hatred and divisiveness grow within you?

Renounce hatred, when there is so much to hate? Was Trump over in the ME hugging terrorists of one of the Great Religions?

So Muslims are all terrorists?

When is The Left Going To Renounce Hatred?

"The Left" huh? Lemme show you a few posts.

Nuke Mecca and demolish the dome of the rock.

When will they wake up to the fact that it's the source is the Koran and that its followers must be pushed out and destroyed.

Nuke Mecca! Let's see if Muslims want to make their pilgrimage to a radioactive sheet of glass.

Those are just in the last hour or two, in a single thread.

Is that "the left"?

Unless you are a committed leftist, the left wants you dead.

Says the proud psychopath who just called for lynching.

You literally want your political enemies dead. Decent people spit on the ground as you walk by, and hide their children away.

And you're not unusual. About half the conservatives here are just as depraved. You may have to poke 'em a bit, but they'll eventually let their death-lust shine through.

Almost all the calls for violence on this board come from conservatives. If anyone says the two sides are alike, or that liberals are violent, they're making excuses for and enabling conservative violence.
The left doesn't hide children away. They kill them and sell their body parts.

Shame on the Opening Post for using the incident in Manchester to make a hateful political remark
He's just pointing out who's responsible for the violence. It's fair to criticize the left for the violence of radical islam; after all, you are the ones who brought terrorism to Europe.

If you don't want be be criticized, then stop fucking the world up for everyone.

Last edited:
Yeah, you're right. Lets all just get along. We can put up a big empathy tent, have a group hug, and sing kumbahyah and forget about all the shit coming from the right.

What "shit" is that? The truth?
The truth and the right are about as far apart as East and West. About the only truth to come from the right was when Trump said he could shoot someone on Main Street and not lose any support.

So Muslims are all terrorists?
To your kind they are. While Trump was kissing Saudi ass they were likely funding the next 9/11 like they did the first one.

When will you as an individual renounce the political violence and hateful rhetoric being used by the Left?

I renounce all violence, even the violence you imagined.

Didn't expect that, eh? You're a weasel who loves violence, so you can't imagine anyone being different.

Don't look at your talking points. Answer for yourself.

Here's some are very recent "talking points" from your hateful buddies right here.

Is the Main Stream Media Burning Itself Down to Get Trump?
"Why do I need a reason to hate a Democrat? Because you say so? I will hate who I want the way I want and I don't need to give you a reason. Got that shit for brains?" -- Darkfury

Now watch as the sheep on the left love James Comey.
"We are at war right now. We are beyond words. Can't wait to see the left get exactly what is coming to all of them. I fucking hate them." -- TheOwl32

You will renounce them for displaying such hatred, right?

It gets worse. Some conservatives here are openly calling for people to be murdered for having opinions that they don't like.

Mississippi lawmaker apologizes for calling for lynching

"They should be lynched" -- Tipsycatlover

"They should be lynched" -- koshergrl

You will criticize your very violent conservative friends for calling for such violence, right? I mean, you don't have to, but you'd look like a hypocrite of epic proportions if you didn't.

It's not tough to find such posts, you know. Conservatives on this board are remarkably hateful and violent. You don't see the liberals screaming out such hate and blood lust.

You renounce Violence?

Why do you advocate and promote the killing of 50 million innoncent babies and think it is ok to profit from selling bloody baby body parts?

You renounce violence?

Why haven't you spoken out harshly against radical Democrat groups like MoveOn.org, Black Lives Matter, and Answers Coalition all which receive funding from George Soros and The Democrat Party and all use Political Violence to intimidate and forward their agendas. Why haven't you confronted your party, your Senator, your Congressman, and your brethren about their support of such Anti-American Fascist Violent Cretans?

You renounce Violence?

Why did you vote for a man who coddled terrorists, gave them money to assassinate leaders of other nations, and arms and cash to overthrow governments in Libya, Egypt, and elsewhere? Why do you support and defend a man who trades cowards for Mass Murders, and has done all he can to let the guilty go free, and help our enemies kill innoncents?

You renounce violence?

Why didn't you ask Hillary Clinton to withdraw from the Presidential Race when you learned that she and her party paid for Felons, The Homeless and Drug Addicts, and even bussed in Illegals to Harass, Intimidate, Assault, and Bloody peaceful political rally attendees?

You Renounce Violence?

Why haven't you criticized Iran, and their Oath to destroy Israel and the United States, and why didn't you ask for Obama to be impeached when he illegally flew ransom money in the dead of the night to Iran, and to boot, gave them "legal cover" to develop their nuclear arsenal and ICBMs with our tax dollars?

You renounce VIOLENCE?

Why haven't you spoken out against Seth Rich's murder? Assange told you he was The DNC Leaker, and that The DNC Server was not hacked. There is a 20,000 reward from Assange to bring to justice Seth Rich's Murderers and the people who conspired to silence him.

You Renounce Violence?

Why do you support a party and it's affiliated groups who call for the Assassination of Law Enforcement? Why do you support people who have called for The Assassination of our President?

You Renounce Violence?

Why are you against restricting immigration from nations who harbor terrorists, and why are you opposed to securing our border and trying to shut down the importation of Heroin and Meth from Mexico, and why are you opposed to cooperating with ICE officials to rid our country of Violent Illegal Aliens?

You Renounce VIOLENCE?

Where were you and what did you do and say when Hillary Clinton shared classified information that she was using Benghazi as a weapons dump to give weapons to terrorists she and Obama Bin Lying contracted with to carry out dirty deeds, with Sid Blumenthal which ended up in the hands of the very terrorists she and Obama paid to assassinate Qaddafi, and who then turned and attacked Benghazi to get those weapons. Clinton and Obama let Benghazi twist in the wind until all The Weapons were Gone and the Complex destroyed.

You Renounce Violence, but you refuse to stand against it, and you coddle our enemies, just like your false gods, Obama Bin Spying and Hillary Rotten Clinton.

Last edited:

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

That's the list of the top ten the GOP hates the most. We know gays are number one by the number of Republican pastors that call for the murder of gay people. Remember the nightclub in Florida? How many right wingers say "not enough died". That's who the GOP is. That's today's Republican Party.

You enjoy lying? So now katlyn Jenner is a Democrat..

28 LGBT Republicans | Advocate.com

Right wing pastors calling for the deaths of gays:

Pastor Roger Jimenez
Pastor Steven Anderson
Pastor Kevin Swanson
Pastor Jesse Price
Pastor Charles L. Worley
Pastor Bert Farias
Pastor Jeffrey S. Smith

Rev Wright
Louis Farakan
Al Sharapton.

What do we want? Dead Cops!
When do we want it? Right Now!

Pigs in a blanket Fryem Like Bacon!

Again, I am not asking you to provide examples of people true Conservatives Renounce and Reject. These are fringe people engaged in hate and intolerance.

Your Party is MAINSTREAMING HATE VIOLENCE AND INTOLERANCE.

I am asking when are you as an individual going to renounce the Divisive, and Hateful Rhetoric that urges the Dem Faithful to commit Violence?
When are you going to renounce The Dem Party's Funding of Paid Thugs to Commit Political Violence, and why is this seen by The Left as a method to achieve Political Agendas?

Yeah, you're right. Lets all just get along. We can put up a big empathy tent, have a group hug, and sing kumbahyah and forget about all the shit coming from the right.
17191317_843090452495567_2565037681665937729_n.jpg

No kidding, so the riots in Berkeley (excuse me, the protests), burning of Ferguson and Baltimore, the "fry-em like bacon"...there are more...really didn't happen?

Why would you say that?

I would say they were hilariously exaggerated, for the purpose of getting the bedwetters to wet themselves. And saying that anarchists are liberals is a big ol' lie. And saying that the violence is escalating is an even bigger lie, as quite the opposite is happening.

I imagine that lack of any violence is very upsetting to conservatives, being they get a thrill from being afraid. And how can they justify violence against liberals if they can't point to any violence? We liberals, of course, are made of sterner stuff. We have to, due to the distressing frequency of conservative violence.

Evidently your definition of violence is considerably different from mine.

th

Ohh if only we can be like the peace nick righties !

Lol! The GOPs platform is all hate! Hate immigrants , minorities , gays , poor , women . All their talking points are about hate n fear .

No...that isn't the GOP......we want legal immigration, we want minoirites to have school choice so they can escape from their democrat overlords, gays? Who cares other than democrats who use them against the GOP and then sides with islam against them.....the poor...made so by democrats, women...are the reward to democrat male poltiicians for voting the right way on abortions.....

moron.

What "shit" is that? The truth?
The truth and the right are about as far apart as East and West. About the only truth to come from the right was when Trump said he could shoot someone on Main Street and not lose any support.

Lefty has always had to eat lots of Bran Cereal and down Metamucil. Sitting on his ass all day furiously typing away to create his latest installment of his masterpiece and never ending thesis of hate for Conservatives just revealed the fact that he is a Constipated Troll in need of an Enema....but fearing losing most of his brains if he attempts the only remedy that will cure him, he just keeps drinking prune juice instead to relieve his Impacted Ideology and his Pent Up Rage!

Forum List

Back