when is Obama going to destroy the Isis?

The question is idiocy; the president is pursuing the only appropriate course of action - most importantly, not having Americans pointlessly die in the ME.

Speaking of idiocy, why don't you describe this "appropriate course of action" and how it will destroy ISIS?

I can't wait when Hillary becomes the next president of the USA

Because she will destroy them

She will kick puttin out of Ukraine

She will tell China, north Korea to shut the fuck up

I can't wait till Hillary Clinton becomes president

Then we get rid of this Pussy of a president

The truth is Obama feels more hate for Republicans, Whites and Christians than he does for Islamic murderers. He's still trying to kill off the GOP and the dim bulb has actually increased GOP leadership around the country to an all time high.

The truth is Obama feels more hate for Republicans, Whites and Christians than he does for Islamic murderers. He's still trying to kill off the GOP and the dim bulb has actually increased GOP leadership around the country to an all time high.:2up:

The desire common to most conservatives to want American blood needlessly spilled is why most Republicans aren't fit to hold elected office.
Ya do know Hillary is a democrat right? I want her to win, because she will be like FDR she will destroy the radical isis,

Not like our lead from behind pussy president

The desire common to most conservatives to want American blood needlessly spilled is why most Republicans aren't fit to hold elected office.

You are an intellectual fraud. First, you refuse to answer the OP's question, and then you refuse to explain the "appropriate course of action" to which you referred. Why am I not surprised?

Ya do know Hillary is a democrat right? I want her to win, because she will be like FDR she will destroy the radical isis,

She will destroy them with her mouth probably, you know women, yakkity, yakkity.....blah, blah.....

You are an intellectual fraud. First, you refuse to answer the OP's question, and then you refuse to explain the "appropriate course of action" to which you referred. Why am I not surprised?
I'd send in the jar heads, squids and wing nutz......

She is a woman, who gave birth to a beautiful child, who grown into a woman of her own

Hillary will destroy the radicals, she won't fuck around and talk about stuff a damn 1,000 years ago

Is he just going to fuck around for the next two years and talk about how Christians were so bad a 1000 years ago and pass the buck to the next president Hillary so she sends in troops to destroy them?

What a pussy
he has to degrade them first

Is he just going to fuck around for the next two years and talk about how Christians were so bad a 1000 years ago and pass the buck to the next president Hillary so she sends in troops to destroy them?

What a pussy
he has to degrade them first
Next bombing mission will employ the dropping of bacon grease bombs with bloody Kotex missiles....

She will destroy them with her mouth probably, you know women, yakkity, yakkity.....blah, blah.....
Yea we know you liberals hate women even your own

You are trolling this thread with hopes it goes away because you hate the truth. Smoke another hit, leech

I am going to vote democrat in 2016 because I want Hillary to win and destroy the ISIS

Because she will do it

Yea we know you liberals hate women even your own

You are trolling this thread with hopes it goes away because you hate the truth. Smoke another hit, leech
I wish, you got any stash... Women in the military would degrade the Muslim prisoners we had by wiping menstrual blood on them, they are then unclean and can't go to heaven...

Forum List

Back