When i Blackface not Blackface?

When i Blackface not Blackface? Apparently when you are a friend and cohost of Whoopi Goldberg
Donald Trump Jr. said “We’ve all done things that we regret, I mean for talking about bringing the discourse down, Joy, you’ve worn blackface.”
Goldberg cut in to defend Behar, saying ” No she was not in black face. Listen, being black, I recognize black face, this I can say, okay.”
In February, Behar admitted to wearing an “African woman” costume that included “dark makeup.
hqdefault.jpg

.Truly Bonkers: Don Jr Defends 'Mexicans Are Rapists' Slur By Telling Joy Behar 'You've Worn Blackface!'

So, you are calling that "black face"?

And somehow that makes Trump's racist comments OK?

Whoopi Goldberg should have stayed at what she is actually very good at - acting.
YouTube must have at minimum 150 different videos of her saying one boneheaded ignorant opinion after another. She is one of those people who talk and act smart - but clearly is not.
Joy Baher is much worse. For the life of me I have no idea how she became a voice for anyone other than low IQ zealots. Whoopi is literally twice as smart as she is.
"The View" could be good. It should be a panel of well spoken, intelligent strong women...instead of a group of rude air heads.

When i Blackface not Blackface? Apparently when you are a friend and cohost of Whoopi Goldberg
Donald Trump Jr. said “We’ve all done things that we regret, I mean for talking about bringing the discourse down, Joy, you’ve worn blackface.”
Goldberg cut in to defend Behar, saying ” No she was not in black face. Listen, being black, I recognize black face, this I can say, okay.”
In February, Behar admitted to wearing an “African woman” costume that included “dark makeup.
hqdefault.jpg

.Truly Bonkers: Don Jr Defends 'Mexicans Are Rapists' Slur By Telling Joy Behar 'You've Worn Blackface!'

Don't forget....Ted Danson, whoopi goldberg's one time boyfriend celebrated a birthday with her wearing black face.....real black face.....

hqdefault.jpg

He didn't make racist comments....but please, keep lying.

Armisen isn’t Korean. He’s a born and raised American. If you’re talking about ethnic heritage, he’s as much German as Korean, and much more Venezuelan. Like a typical liberal, you are attempting to use race to advance a political agenda.

The image doesn't look "blackface". She looks like Janis Ian.

A-98825-1345654682-5212.jpeg.jpg

Janis Fink {ne' Ian} wore black face to increase her credibility.

Again, it's a poor resolution, tinted too far red.. I have that LP and it doesn't look like that. But the facial features do look like the pic in the OP, which was the fucking POINT.

And btw Pothead the word is née. So say the Knights Who Say Née.

As you know sluggo, lots of Jews wanted to look black and would sport the afro, put on dark makeup. Fink is one of them.

The image doesn't look "blackface". She looks like Janis Ian.

A-98825-1345654682-5212.jpeg.jpg

Janis Fink {ne' Ian} wore black face to increase her credibility.

Again, it's a poor resolution, tinted too far red.. I have that LP and it doesn't look like that. But the facial features do look like the pic in the OP, which was the fucking POINT.

And btw Pothead the word is née. So say the Knights Who Say Née.

As you know sluggo, lots of Jews wanted to look black and would sport the afro, put on dark makeup. Fink is one of them.

That's not makeup. It's a badly processed picture of an album cover. Look at the background. It's got the same problem. Maybe you have to know something about processing photography or what colors are before you get this.

I just didn't think it was worth the time to look for a better picture, not bothering to consider the feewings of y'all color-obsessed dickehads.

The whole LP cover was printed overly-red like that. Here's another image of the same thing.

R-10346608-1495996643-8322.jpeg.jpg

--- that look "black" to you? Here's the inside, same LP. Less red in this one.

R-10346608-1495996651-7304.jpeg.jpg

"Red" / "Black". Know the difference. You wanna see actual dark makeup, I direct your ass to post 36.

Armisen isn’t Korean. He’s a born and raised American. If you’re talking about ethnic heritage, he’s as much German as Korean, and much more Venezuelan. Like a typical liberal, you are attempting to use race to advance a political agenda.

AGAIN DUMBASS --- "Korean" isn't a race.

hqdefault.jpg

Joy Bay at the moon har admitted she dressed up as an African woman and wore darker than normal makeup.

Forum List

Back