When gas prices RISE, the Biden admin says they have no power over prices….when gas prices fall, Biden admin takes credit.

Without double standards, the Dems would have none.
They do the same with AR15's

ar15confusion.jpeg

This is a perfect example of the cult mentality.

Which one is it?

PICK A LANE.
No, it's call politics and it's Rule 1 n the political playbook. Take credit for what occurs that is good and ignore what occurs that is bad while in office. The corollary is: When out of office blame the opposition for all that occurs that is bad, and ignore all that is good.

Cult mentality is a specific system of religious worship, esp. with reference to its rites and deity. 2 a sect devoted to such a system. 3 a quasi-religious organization using devious psychological techniques to gain and control adherents.

You have blamed him for high prices. It's a little too late for you to say he had nothing to do with it, don't you think?
All of this was not to happen. And it did after his installation. The night of the election it started.

Fuckwad Biden tells us that Putin is entirely in charge of the American economy. So thank you President Putin for giving the American people the relief that democrats deny.

This is what I find so funny. Biden blames Poot, and the cult just accepts it.

WHY ARE WE IN A POSITION WHERE POOT CAN WRECK OUR ECONOMY? ISNT THAT FUCKING STUPID?

How is that an acceptable answer? Its Poot!

You cult members are stupid as shit.

No, it's call politics and it's Rule 1 n the political playbook. Take credit for what occurs that is good and ignore what occurs that is bad while in office. The corollary is: When out of office blame the opposition for all that occurs that is bad, and ignore all that is good.

Cult mentality is a specific system of religious worship, esp. with reference to its rites and deity. 2 a sect devoted to such a system. 3 a quasi-religious organization using devious psychological techniques to gain and control adherents.
You just described climate change, rona & clot shot bed wetters perfectly.
Basically, all progressives & RINOs are cultists.
I've been saying this for years

The energy secretary actually laughed when asked what Biden admin is doing to lower gas prices…..now you dumb fuck cultists want to take credit when it falls from an all time high?

DOES THE BIDEN ADMIN IMPACT GAS PRICES OR NOT?

Geolocation doesn't work on people stuffing ballot drop boxes, but it does on people seeking abortions.

This is the depth of sick, twisted leftist delusion.

I despise them, the hypocrite swine.

The energy secretary actually laughed when asked what Biden admin is doing to lower gas prices…..now you dumb fuck cultists want to take credit when it falls from an all time high?

DOES THE BIDEN ADMIN IMPACT GAS PRICES OR NOT?
No.
From the time Biden took office in 2021 to the beginning of the Ukraine conflict, gas prices rose $1.06 due to the pent-up demand for goods and services as the US came out the covid restrictions. Gas prices rose $1.22 from the time the Ukraine conflict began till today. This increase in gas prices are clearly due to the continued increased demand following Covid and the Ban on Russia Oil passed by congress with overwhelming support of both parties and opposed by the Biden administration.

All of this was not to happen. And it did after his installation. The night of the election it started.
We have had gasoline price increases in the past. You're an idiot if you think Biden caused this one. Either way, if you blame him for the increase, you have to credit him with the decrease.

We have had gasoline price increases in the past. You're an idiot if you think Biden caused this one. Either way, if you blame him for the increase, you have to credit him with the decrease.
Presidents are not responsible for changes in gasoline prices, up or down. Gas prices are determined by the market place which is international. Presidents simple have little input. The president can release strategic government reserves but that has only a temporary effect. When the government does something like releases strategic reserves, boycotts, or attempts to influence oil price in some way, it's effect is diluted because the market is international.

Presidents are not responsible for changes in gasoline prices, up or down. Gas prices are determined by the market place which is international. Presidents simple have little input. The president can release strategic government reserves but that has only a temporary effect. When the government does something like releases strategic reserves, boycotts, or attempts to influence oil price in some way, it's effect is diluted because the market is international.
Of course you are right, but that isn't the point I was making. If they are going to erroniously blame him for the increase, they should carry through with their logic and credit him with the reduction in price.

When the gas prices went up the other cult blamed it all on Biden, when it comes down he has nothing to do with it.

PICK A LANE

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Congrats on raising the prices by two bucks or more but trying to celebrate a drop of ten cents from the new high.

I’m sure most people will ignore the two dollar increase.

Of course you are right, but that isn't the point I was making. If they are going to erroniously blame him for the increase, they should carry through with their logic and credit him with the reduction in price.
I don't remember either party doing that. Democrats had no problem blaming Trump for all the Covid misinformation he spread and his failure to encourage the people to follow CDC guidelines but I never heard democrats thanking him for the work he and his administration did to get vaccines available within one year. Likewise, republicans roasted Obama over promises that no one would lose their insurance and would be able to keep their doctor, but never mention the additional millions of people that would have insurance and the expanded benefits for all that Obamacare brought.

I can think of a number things I don't like about Biden but Republican ignored those things and have hung their hat on two issues, inflation and gas prices. That's because everybody hates paying more at the gas pump and at the grocery store. The fact that Biden has no control over either is completely irrelevant. Since most people don't like the president; that is, they voted for him because they thought he wasn't as bad as the other guy, they don't need much convincing that he messed up. It has nothing to do with what the president did or did not do.

What is really strange is a party can convince voters to vote against a candidate that is only guilty of being a member of the president's party. In other words the candidate is guilty by association.

Last edited:
Congrats on raising the prices by two bucks or more but trying to celebrate a drop of ten cents from the new high.

I’m sure most people will ignore the two dollar increase.
No. Gasoline was $3.581 when Biden was inaugurated. World events drove the price up everywhere, and it topped out at $5.107 in the US (June 13, 2022) that is $1. 526 total US increase. The price has dropped about 10 cents per week for the last 5 weeks, and is expected to continue that trend for a while. Gasoline is now about $1.00 higher than it was on Biden's inauguration day and falling. At this rate, your whining point doesn't have much life left.

Forum List

Back