When does the Two Minute Hate end?

ever? Will we ever stop blaming Hillary Obama the media etc for all of our ills? Will there ever be a tiny crack of daylight when we ask ourselves whether our conservative principles and policies are actually being pushed to the side as secondary in favor of this irrational hate?

Will we ever start modeling the behavior that we would like to see in this country? Specifically a rational discourse about policy in which both conservatives and their opponents speak their minds firmly and with civility instead of stooping to the level of our political opponents on the left.

Why can't we show we are better than they by usin our dominance of D.C. to really just make policies they hate instead of all this blather about Hillary and Obama. They are yesterday's news. Within two years all you haters will have latched on to some new targets. Cuomo. Biden. Warren. Franken. And if we haven't legislated by then we have wasted a golden opportunity by just wallowing in this hatred.
Wow, giant popcorn fart there. Speak for yourself, you are not authorized to speak for the minds of millions. If I "hate" someone it's for reasons I consider worthy of hate.

This middle roader broad brushing is always such a hoot. What do you expect to happen? Either the left dials it down or the right bends over and grabs their ankles. I'm goddamn glad to see a little resistance FINALLY on the right then I gotta read this shit?
I hear you and in some ways agree. I don't intend to talk for millions not at all. We have the levers of power and we spend all our time throwing stones at nitwits who LOVE it. Like wrestling in the mud with a pig. You'll both get dirty and the pig will love it. The best way to piss off your enemies is not to bark but to bite. And bite with legislation they don't like. Not tweets and all this blather.

That's just my view from the fry station.
We aren't writing any legislation here. Although there could be some congress critters here, hard to tell. Be specific, should I agree with all things left. 50%? 20%?

My experience has been failure to agree with them 100% is hate, intolerance, homophobia, sexism, racism, bigotry and all the other weaponized words the left uses to try to turn me into an irrelevant piece of nothing. I'll pass come to think of it.
That's cool. We disagree. Obviously I can't say a percentage I just try to disagree civilly to model a behavior for my political opponents when we disagree and search for areas to compromise but to remain firm in our principles. What's so hard about that?
Why would I waste my time being civil to a pack of feral pigs?

ever? Will we ever stop blaming Hillary Obama the media etc for all of our ills? Will there ever be a tiny crack of daylight when we ask ourselves whether our conservative principles and policies are actually being pushed to the side as secondary in favor of this irrational hate?

Will we ever start modeling the behavior that we would like to see in this country? Specifically a rational discourse about policy in which both conservatives and their opponents speak their minds firmly and with civility instead of stooping to the level of our political opponents on the left.

Why can't we show we are better than they by usin our dominance of D.C. to really just make policies they hate instead of all this blather about Hillary and Obama. They are yesterday's news. Within two years all you haters will have latched on to some new targets. Cuomo. Biden. Warren. Franken. And if we haven't legislated by then we have wasted a golden opportunity by just wallowing in this hatred.
Your name really fits.
You are using the liberal tactic of immediately resorting to personal attacks.
Yes he is. I don't have a problem with it. They earned it.

Wow, giant popcorn fart there. Speak for yourself, you are not authorized to speak for the minds of millions. If I "hate" someone it's for reasons I consider worthy of hate.

This middle roader broad brushing is always such a hoot. What do you expect to happen? Either the left dials it down or the right bends over and grabs their ankles. I'm goddamn glad to see a little resistance FINALLY on the right then I gotta read this shit?
I hear you and in some ways agree. I don't intend to talk for millions not at all. We have the levers of power and we spend all our time throwing stones at nitwits who LOVE it. Like wrestling in the mud with a pig. You'll both get dirty and the pig will love it. The best way to piss off your enemies is not to bark but to bite. And bite with legislation they don't like. Not tweets and all this blather.

We aren't writing any legislation here. Although there could be some congress critters here, hard to tell. Be specific, should I agree with all things left. 50%? 20%?

My experience has been failure to agree with them 100% is hate, intolerance, homophobia, sexism, racism, bigotry and all the other weaponized words the left uses to try to turn me into an irrelevant piece of nothing. I'll pass come to think of it.
That's cool. We disagree. Obviously I can't say a percentage I just try to disagree civilly to model a behavior for my political opponents when we disagree and search for areas to compromise but to remain firm in our principles. What's so hard about that?
It's hard to understand because you are trying to describe a square circle. The left doesn't compromise, the right does it too much. The left doesn't even accept election results for fuck's sake!
When I'm in settlement discussions of litigation I like to frame up the discussion in the following way: "Our beginning premise should be that each side totally believes in their case and further each side is totally right. Now taking that as a given, are there places we can chip away and take things off the table by agreeing on them knowing that at the end of the day we might have to agree to disagree and let the judge decide." In politics the only thing that changes is the people and they decided so let's repeal ACA let's do tax reform let's not build a wall let's do something way smarter. Let's take all this hate energy and press our congressman and senator to do their jobs. What's wrong with that? It worked for Reagan. He directed us to call our reps and you know what? That positive initiative worked.

Your name really fits.
You are using the liberal tactic of immediately resorting to personal attacks.
Yes he is. I don't have a problem with it. They earned it.
We had to destroy the village in order to liberate it. Don't know if you're old enough to remember that gem.

Because you want a better America.

"Two minute hate"? Angry lefties can't let go of their eight month hatred. A Sanders democrat tried to wipe out an entire republican baseball team and a half stoned H'wood celeb claimed that he would like to be the 2nd actor in history to assassinate a president . How's that for hatred?

"Two minute hate"? Angry lefties can't let go of their eight month hatred. A Sanders democrat tried to wipe out an entire republican baseball team and a half stoned H'wood celeb claimed that he would like to be the 2nd actor in history to assassinate a president . How's that for hatred?
Do you pay attention to what Hollywood actors say?

Let me put it this way: when your children act irrationally what do you do? Yell at them and tell them they are worthless and not worth talking to? OR explain to them what they did wrong and what you expect out of them in the future as well as giving them appropriate penalty?

Ummm, were you completely unaware of the resistance that Mitch McConnell and his band of like minded morons created for Obama? Maybe you should occasionally pull your head out of your ass. There's a whole world out there waiting for you to discover it.

A better America would be an America with no Democrats.

Ummm, were you completely unaware of the resistance that Mitch McConnell and his band of like minded morons created for Obama? Maybe you should occasionally pull your head out of your ass. There's a whole world out there waiting for you to discover it.
Obama gave billions to our enemies, let out hundreds of thousands of drug traffickers from prison, spied on millions of Americans, used the IRS to harass his political opponents...... And this is what we know for sure. I can see why there was resistance.

So you have a choice I suppose: kill them all or show them the superiority of conservatism through behavior and policy.

So you have a choice I suppose: kill them all or show them the superiority of conservatism through behavior and policy.
"Kill them all" is the preferred option. You're delusional if you think setting a better example is ever going to change what they think.

Ah, a little turd crawled out of the sewer to spew its' "intelligence". Thanks but that was a little effort on their part, Obie got just about everything he wanted. Morons? Because they disagree with a piece of shit like you? LOL!

"Kill them all" is the preferred option. You're delusional if you think setting a better example is ever going to change what they think.
That's not terribly American to me.

I guess you're confused. Being American doesn't mean being Jesus Christ, nor does it mean taking it in the ass from foreign and domestic enemies.

Check with the Founding Fathers. It's what they did.

The later doesn't work, that much we know. But you left out the one that does work. Beating them in the voting booth. We made good inroads so far and need more help from the establishment boys but forget trying to educate lefties.

Liberalism is a political religion. You are suggesting the equivalent of talking a fundamentalist Muslim out of Islam. It ain't happening.

How would being "civil" to "people" who are dedicated to undermining the traditions, culture and morality of the country make America better?

How does "compromising" with people who are deliberately working to bankrupt the country promote prosperity?

How do you "negotiate" with people who slander, condemn and marginalize their opponents with absolute prejudice?

Waste all the time you want with such silliness, I want these assholes DEFEATED. I don't care if they kill themselves, flee the country in terror, starve to death or accept defeat and humbly live out their lives in the liberty we dragged them kicking and screaming into.

Forum List

Back