Ex-Soviet intelligence officer attended meeting with Kushner and Trump Jr

And why will they continue to lie? Because their retarded supporters (ie. this site) don't call them out for being the liars they are.

• Banned
When will these people ever tell the truth to America?

They won't. And when the truth comes out piece by piece like it has, they'll pretend that they never lied to begin with.
This drip, drip drip, is a disaster for this administration. It just won't go away, and there will be a whole lot more to come.
Was this still a meeting about adoption???????????

Now you know very well Ben that the dems hired an actor to play that intelligence officer. Hell, he was probably a friend of Bill. Yep, I'm drawing this whole set up on paper now. They knew jr was NAIVE lol and Kushner an already seasoned lowlife and Manafort, what can I say. It's like:

• Banned
Now you know very well Ben that the dems hired an actor to play that intelligence officer. Hell, he was probably a friend of Bill. Yep, I'm drawing this whole set up on paper now. They knew jr was NAIVE lol and Kushner an already seasoned lowlife and Manafort, what can I say. It's like:

What revelations, what blockbuster info will come next?

They won't. And when the truth comes out piece by piece like it has, they'll pretend that they never lied to begin with.
This drip, drip drip, is a disaster for this administration. It just won't go away, and there will be a whole lot more to come.

1. We never met any russians
  2. Oh yeah, We did meet russians but it was about adoption
  3. Ok it wasn't only about adoption, but the info about Clinton wasn't any good
  4. Oh yeah, there was other russian intelligence people in that meeting
How far does the rabbit hole go.......

• Banned

1. We never met any russians
  2. Oh yeah, We did meet russians but it was about adoption
  3. Ok it wasn't only about adoption, but the info about Clinton wasn't any good
  4. Oh yeah, there was other russian intelligence people in that meeting
How far does the rabbit hole go.......
Just imagine if the whole truth would have been told in the first place. Now its all about cover up.

Come on you guys, you know what's coming.

Didn't Obama, Hillary, Lynch and Billy boy take over the mazzola oil and have an orgy with them Russians? It's okay for them but jr, jared and manafort who btw took Ky to the meeting.

This is what happens: Trump pardons everyone except Kushner and only at his daughter's wishes. But daddy I've met some bigger boys here in DC lock him up forever. I never liked him anyway.

"Akhmetshin has been described as an “English-speaking former Soviet Army counterintelligence officer,” although he repeatedly has denied current ties to Russian intelligence."

Read your own links.

"Akhmetshin has been described as an “English-speaking former Soviet Army counterintelligence officer,” although he repeatedly has denied current ties to Russian intelligence."

Read your own links.
Is he supposed to admit that he is involved with Russian intelligence? Does any spy ever do that?
Your handlers have to get you better excuses.

Kushner's scrambling to clean up his paper trail in an effort head off the brunt of coming shitstorm.

He added more than 100 names to his disclosure form. How do you go from zero to over a hundred and claim you didn't blatantly lie?
Kushner updated disclosure to add more than 100 foreign contacts: report

These boys are in deep.
Yet, Congressional republicans refuse to pull his top secret clearance.
Why would they? This story is a big nothing burger.

Forum List

Back