When Do We Shout "Racism"?

Is Marilyn Mosby the stupidest most corrupt politiician in America? Heck no, that's Hillary Clinton. But she's a class by her own. Choosing to prosecute officers in the Freddie Gray despite any evidence of wrong doing. She's lost 2 cases already but that hasnt deterred her from trying a third one.
She needs to be Nifonged out of office forever.

someone is going to get held accountable for Grey's death, dude. deal with it.

Is Marilyn Mosby the stupidest most corrupt politiician in America? Heck no, that's Hillary Clinton. But she's a class by her own. Choosing to prosecute officers in the Freddie Gray despite any evidence of wrong doing. She's lost 2 cases already but that hasnt deterred her from trying a third one.
Marilyn Mosby To Face New Counts Including Malicious Prosecution
I know yours is a rhetorical question.

Obviously, for you-know-who, you shout "racism" at absolutely every opportunity; and when there is no opportunity, you shout it anyway.

You'll be right now and then. And all the damage and division and pain and hatred and animosity you exacerbate along the way is just part of the deal.

In fact, it helps you at the ballot box. Win-win.

Obviously, for you-know-who, you shout "racism" at absolutely every opportunity; and when there is no opportunity, you shout it anyway.

You'll be right now and then. And all the damage and division and pain and hatred and animosity you exacerbate along the way is just part of the deal.

Hey, everyone, Mackie wants you to stop shouting about racism and eat that nice watermelon he got for you.

Hey, everyone, Mackie wants you to stop shouting about racism and eat that nice watermelon he got for you.
I say it, they jump in and do it.

Sometimes this place is too easy.

And it matters not who,as long as you get your pound of flesh.

We should embrace corruption ?

She's already lost 2 or three cases. SO who is going to be held accountable?

And it matters not who,as long as you get your pound of flesh.

We should embrace corruption ?

I'd be all for ALL the cops being sent to prison and tossed into the general population. Not just the ones who broke Gray's spine and left him to die, but the ones who stood around and said nothing while it happened.

She's already lost 2 or three cases. SO who is going to be held accountable?

Actually, she lost two of the the guys who had the lowest exposure. They didn't break Gray's spine, they just stood around and watched... which still makes them reprehensible and they should never work as peace officers again.

Huh? You're the one that brought up watermelon.

someone is going to get held accountable for Grey's death, dude. deal with it.[/QUOTE]

Yes, that is true. And that someone is Freddie Gray.

Oh look, another RACE THREAD. Thank God because I was worried this issue wasn't going to stalk every gop candidate like it should. Because, you know, only the left is obsessed with race!

I don't think I will blame the left for the race baiting anymore. We have so many dumbfucks in my party who can't wait to point at a black person to say see.....SEE!

The bitch is doing a terrible job and that is all that matters. Would you be pointing out her skin color if she was doing a good job? She may be using color as a tool or weapon but that does not justify you doing the same thing. If she isn't doing her job properly (and she clearly isnt) fire/recall her ass but leave skin color out of it.

We have to get off this race shit or we will never progress as a unified people's.

Obviously, you miss the irony of the statement.

And yet you're going to vote for the party that invented the race card, and throws it down every single waking minute of each and every day.

Just sayin' Mac.

And yet you're going to vote for the party that invented the race card, and throws it down every single waking minute of each and every day.

Just sayin' Mac.
Believe me, I don't like it, there are no words to describe how much I don't like it -- but as with the GOP, the Dems have been taken over by zealots. There are plenty of traditional Democrats out there, people who aren't like the Regressive Left. And while this issue is near the top of my list, it's not the only issue. And I strongly suspect Hillary is far more reasonable and pragmatic than she'll have to be to keep the zealots happy.

If I reach a point at which my head's going to explode, I'll vote alternate party.

:rolleyes-41:

This is who they are, just as I said. Then he comes in and proves it for me.

I've reached a point where I believe they literally can't help themselves. They're blinded.

Baltimore was already held accountable. It was torched by thugs. Deal with it.

Believe me, I don't like it, there are no words to describe how much I don't like it -- but as with the GOP, the Dems have been taken over by zealots. There are plenty of traditional Democrats out there, people who aren't like the Regressive Left. And while this issue is near the top of my list, it's not the only issue. And I strongly suspect Hillary is far more reasonable and pragmatic than she'll have to be to keep the zealots happy.

If I reach a point at which my head's going to explode, I'll vote alternate party.

Yawn, the Regressive Left and the PC Police, keeping Mackie up at night.

Yawn, the Regressive Left and the PC Police, keeping Mackie up at night.
You don't keep me up at night, Joe.

I hate seeing you folks do what you're doing to the country, but I know there's nothing I can do about it.

Nor can I do anything about your nasty, shallow & binary zealotry.

It is what it is, I confess.

You don't keep me up at night, Joe.

I hate seeing you folks do what you're doing to the country, but I know there's nothing I can do about it.

Nor can I do anything about your nasty, shallow & binary zealotry.

It is what it is, I confess.

No, guy, you are here whining about them EVERY FUCKING DAY, but they don't keep you up at night. (Do I really need to find a time stamp with you complaining about them late at night?)

The people who wrecked this country was the 1%ers who had half the wealth and it still wasn't enough, so they decided to burn what the rest of us had.

Some "regressive left" person telling you gays can get married or black people don't like seeing their children shot by thug cops didn't do that.

Forum List

Back