When do the China collusion investigations start?

We have just come through four years for years of intensive investigations by the DOJ, the FBI, the NSA and several other organizations into a president that did nothing wrong. At the same time much of the US Congress, both Republicans and Democrats have been shoveling money into their pockets from China, a country that released a deadly pathogen into the world.

Shouldn’t these government agencies now be activated to investigate US Congress and identify the individuals who have been colluding with China to kill American citizens? Shouldn’t America be boycotting products owned by the Chinese? Companies like General Electric for instance? How many have to die before these American politicians, both Republicans and Democrats, are identified and these traitor companies are driven into bankruptcy like they deserve to be?
I don’t doubt the Chinese government is responsible for all kinds of nefarious shit, but I don’t think condemning the whole country is smart. In fact, it’s stupid. Our own government is responsible for many bad things. It’s akin to the pot calling the kettle black.
America is a divided country so no matter which party you belong to I agree its wrong to blame the entire country for the actions of one party

china however has only one party

and everyone there marches in lockstep behind their Dear Leader
Trump's dream -- according to him
thats a really strange comment

This is also a really strange comment....

“He’s the head of a country, and I mean, he’s the strong head, don’t let anyone think anything different,” Trump said during an interview on Fox & Friends. “He speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.”

But for Trumpers, you can say anything as long as you claim you are just kidding......

Here is another "strange comment"

"He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida aired by CNN. “And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters."

Another strange comment that Trumpers just excuse away as Trump just joking....apparently praising the president of China for changing the constitution to make himself president for life is a joke.......well how did all of that kissing up to dictators work out??

If you think Trump will be a dictator and never leave office, you are really really really fucking dumb.

We have just come through four years for years of intensive investigations by the DOJ, the FBI, the NSA and several other organizations into a president that did nothing wrong. At the same time much of the US Congress, both Republicans and Democrats have been shoveling money into their pockets from China, a country that released a deadly pathogen into the world.

Shouldn’t these government agencies now be activated to investigate US Congress and identify the individuals who have been colluding with China to kill American citizens? Shouldn’t America be boycotting products owned by the Chinese? Companies like General Electric for instance? How many have to die before these American politicians, both Republicans and Democrats, are identified and these traitor companies are driven into bankruptcy like they deserve to be?
I don’t doubt the Chinese government is responsible for all kinds of nefarious shit, but I don’t think condemning the whole country is smart. In fact, it’s stupid. Our own government is responsible for many bad things. It’s akin to the pot calling the kettle black.
America is a divided country so no matter which party you belong to I agree its wrong to blame the entire country for the actions of one party

“He’s the head of a country, and I mean, he’s the strong head, don’t let anyone think anything different,” Trump said during an interview on Fox & Friends. “He speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.”

But for Trumpers, you can say anything as long as you claim you are just kidding......

"He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida aired by CNN. “And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters."

Another strange comment that Trumpers just excuse away as Trump just joking....apparently praising the president of China for changing the constitution to make himself president for life is a joke.......well how did all of that kissing up to dictators work out??
governing a herd of cats is difficult

Obama made a comment about how he envied Xi for how easy it was for the chinese dictator to make things happen

I suppose every US president is frustrated by the obstruction from the other party

And the 3 or 4 way divide among the voters

something that frustrates me on this forum

Its all tramps fault that he was not on top of this crap before the middle to end of March.

Obama made a comment about how he envied Xi for how easy it was for the chinese dictator to make things happen

I suppose every US president is frustrated by the obstruction from the other party

I am going to ask you again....

How has Trump's praise of dictators helped??

and how is pivoting to Obama an answer??

According to you morons...Obama is all powerful and is able to control Trump's own government (including people Trump appointed himself) -- all while not being president for 4 years...

Why doesn't Trump have this kind of power?? Is Obama just that much more powerful and brilliant than Trump?

Supply a link for once.

Its all tramps fault that he was not on top of this crap before the middle to end of March.
Dont you really blame trump voter and want them to die from the chinese virus?

Your computer has parts made in China. I expect you to turn yourself in.
I will gladly pay a little more for my computer if it is made in the USA.
what if it is made in another third world labor market?
It would be better for Americans if the parts were made almost anywhere except china
Yes if only tramp and Ivanka would stop having their wares made in China, and India, and Bangladesh!

Diane Feinstein was identified as a Chinese Collaborator, harboring a Chinese spy on her staff for DECADES....and the 'Deep State' made that quietly go away without an investigation. Her enabling Chinese espionage explains why a Democrat politician 'ratted out' a Democrat CIA Director for illegally spying on US Senators - Feinstein thought she had been discovered and wanted the illegal spying to end before she truly was exposed...which eventually happened later anyway.

Rabbi's introduced the Kung Flu into the New York Metro area and folks blame China. That said Chinese folks really need to stop eating shit like bats or whatever the fuck those ugly asses eat and rational people need to stop believing fake history of the Bible written by Rabbis...etc..."Passover" for example is actually approached as real by the fake news and establishment.

I am going to ask you again....

How has Trump's praise of dictators helped??

and how is pivoting to Obama an answer??

According to you morons...Obama is all powerful and is able to control Trump's own government (including people Trump appointed himself) -- all while not being president for 4 years...

Why doesn't Trump have this kind of power?? Is Obama just that much more powerful and brilliant than Trump?
You did not ask me the first time

but my answer is it has not helped since it gave unstable characters another reason to hate trump

obama mumbled out loud and sent up red flags for me at the time

which should have passed after he left office

but obama left little turds behind in the executive branch to get in trump’s way in the form of the Deep State

Now trump shows some frustration and you are freaking out

but I know there is little danger of trump becoming a dictator

It would be better for Americans if the parts were made almost anywhere except china
Yes if only tramp and Ivanka would stop having their wares made in China, and India, and Bangladesh!
He’s right. From Thomas Massey Twitter.

Which is the bigger threat ?

COVID 19 16.6%

Government Reaction 83.4%

16,232 votes

Do you have any clue the amount of goods America purchases on a daily basis that is made from China? Instead of blaming the current President, point the finger back at yourself for every purchase you make of an item made in China every day instead of buying American. This did not START the day Trump was elected, lil' snowflake.

So you support import tariffs to bring jobs back to America?

He’s right. From Thomas Massey Twitter.

Which is the bigger threat ?

COVID 19 16.6%

Government Reaction 83.4%

16,232 votes
Who is in charge of government again??

Well, since we know the free markets won't be bringing jobs back to America -- what is wrong with government kinda controlling the means of production?? Oh wait!

Nope. Remember the UK, all over the map, the sun never sets on the UK. So now its China's turn, the rich people are all going after cheap wages, and the tramp family as well.

Political parties has nothing to do with China’s reaction or involvement with the virus.

Supply a link for once.
A link for what?

Supply a link for once.
A link for what?
For what you claimed Obama said about Xi

Forum List

Back