When crazies go ballistic:Machete wielding man stabs 23 children

did the kids all die?

Let's say they did in another scenario...you gonna ban everything that can be used to kill?

already explained it Mr look at the naked pictures of some girl I claim is the presidents mother.

They didnt die you know why?

its easier to survive a machette slashing than it is to survive 11 bullets to a three foot body.

Now what is your other use of your semi gun that outwieghs childerns lives?

Does anyone remember left wing outrage when all those teens in Mexico were slaughtered by guns obtained in the "Fast and Furious" scandal?

I remember crickets chirping. I guess Sandy Hook is really different. Never let a crisis go to waste when you can ban something. The libs and progressives were on gun control like shit stuck to a baby's blanket.

They grabbed on soooooooooooooo fast.

‘Furious’ guns killed 16 kids

By GERRY SHIELDS
Last Updated: 1:19 AM, October 1, 2012
Posted: 1:19 AM, October 1, 2012

WASHINGTON — Weapons from the botched federal gun-trafficking operation were used to kill 16 Mexican teenagers, according to a report.

The youths were attending a party in Ciudad Juarez in January 2010 when they were killed by weapons from the Fast and Furious operation, Spanish-language television network Univision reported yesterday.

16 Mexican teens killed by Fast and Furious guns - NYPOST.com

They do not give two shits about those kids.... They seen a chance to pounce on gun control and they wasted no time using the little kids in Ct. to get to it.

Ab-so-fucking-lute-ly! They demonstrate their cold heartless ways here on a daily basis and suddenly it's all about the kids. Sure it is....sure...

the guns that will be banned dont have other uses which would be a nightmare to try and replace the tool with anything that couls do the job and be less dangerous.

Pretending that doesnt matter just makes you people dumb as a fucking box of rocks.

cars kill more than guns do.

Cars have other uses than to kill people dont they?

banning cars would NOT be a senseable thing to do as the banning of them would effect the very functioning of our society and the harm would outweight the good.

These are the types of conciderations thinking people have to take into their plans.

You can now continue to act like complete fucking dullards and rant like I know you will.

It will make you look even stupider.

tell me what "other use" do these killing machines you love so much have that outwieghts the death of babies?
Shooting abortionists right between the eyes!
Shooting home invaders right between the eyes!
Shooting rapists right between the eyes!
Shooting armed robbers right between the eyes!
Shooting child molesters right between the eyes.
Shooting radical Muslims right between the eyes.

Thank you for answering.

I just dont undersstand how someone could put their GUN FANTASIES over the lives of American children.

But hey you are entitled to your opinion.

YOUR fantasies about your guns is NOT however what Most in America woudl vote as being more imnportant than their childerns lives.

did the kids all die?

Let's say they did in another scenario...you gonna ban everything that can be used to kill?

already explained it Mr look at the naked pictures of some girl I claim is the presidents mother.

They didnt die you know why?

its easier to survive a machette slashing than it is to survive 11 bullets to a three foot body.

Now what is your other use of your semi gun that outwieghs childerns lives?

Not what I asked you but no surprise.

I said..pfft! guns are gone from the world. A mass killing takes place. Pick your weapon of choice. You gonna ban it? Now the next time another one occurs after that, then what? You gonna keep banning everything?

At least some differentiate between assault weapons and handguns. You however want to ban all guns...

Here is a comment from the link that pretty much dismisses the "tool" argument.

first of all this incident happened in China and there were no deaths, second knives are used mostly for cooking, preparing food and for craft purposes . Guns are only used for killing and maiming ( big difference) third the Daily Mail gets most of its readers in the US and these people tend to prioritize US news as indeed all nations tend to. so idiots who claim that guns are not the problem are just idiots , guns are a problem , a big problem
- charliechan , China, 19/12/2012 13:05

the guns that will be banned dont have other uses which would be a nightmare to try and replace the tool with anything that couls do the job and be less dangerous.

Pretending that doesnt matter just makes you people dumb as a fucking box of rocks.

cars kill more than guns do.

Cars have other uses than to kill people dont they?

banning cars would NOT be a senseable thing to do as the banning of them would effect the very functioning of our society and the harm would outweight the good.

These are the types of conciderations thinking people have to take into their plans.

You can now continue to act like complete fucking dullards and rant like I know you will.

It will make you look even stupider.

tell me what "other use" do these killing machines you love so much have that outwieghts the death of babies?
Shooting abortionists right between the eyes!
Shooting home invaders right between the eyes!
Shooting rapists right between the eyes!
Shooting armed robbers right between the eyes!
Shooting child molesters right between the eyes.
Shooting radical Muslims right between the eyes.

Thank you for answering.

I just dont undersstand how someone could put their GUN FANTASIES over the lives of American children.

But hey you are entitled to your opinion.

YOUR fantasies about your guns is NOT however what Most in America woudl vote as being more imnportant than their childerns lives.

All along, you gleefully abort babies on a daily basis!

You fuckers have blood all over your hands.

What is your other USE that is more important to society than keeping babies alive?

Protecting my babies from liberals like you... :dunno:

More seriously, protecting a citizenry from a government should it decide to try to take more control through force. That's what the 2nd amendment is all about.

Guns are used for hunting. Some people count on hunting for their meat while others hunt for sport. They're also used for marksmanship which is also a sport. They're used for self protection which provides someone with a sense of security.

What is your other USE that is more important to society than keeping babies alive?

More seriously, protecting a citizenry from a government should it decide to try to take more control through force. That's what the 2nd amendment is all about.

Guns are used for hunting. Some people count on hunting for their meat while others hunt for sport. They're also used for marksmanship which is also a sport. They're used for self protection which provides someone with a sense of security.

:wink_2:

I know.... I just can't be serious with TM, she is an idiot.

first of all this incident happened in China and there were no deaths, second knives are used mostly for cooking, preparing food and for craft purposes . Guns are only used for killing and maiming ( big difference) third the Daily Mail gets most of its readers in the US and these people tend to prioritize US news as indeed all nations tend to. so idiots who claim that guns are not the problem are just idiots , guns are a problem , a big problem

This goes to show how utterly illogical one can be.

no one is wanting to take you hunting guns.

the American people do want to take your semis with big clips though.

you dont hunt with them anyway.

It woud ruin the meat and make for a VERY dangerous hunting season.

The guns that will be banned DONT have a secondary reason for use that outwieghts filling body bags with kindergarteners

TM and The Infidel are examples of what is wrong with the far left and the far right and the far libertarian wings.

Yes, the OP is illogical.

This goes to show how utterly illogical one can be.

why do you people ignore most of the facts so you can cling to your guns?

Tell you what.. When YOU and your ilk give up on murdering 1.25 million future Americans a year.. and you can show at that time that
the murdering/abortions have reached the level of Crazy people attacks per year on school children, we can talk about a BAN on guns!

no one is wanting to take you hunting guns.

the American people do want to take your semis with big clips though.

you dont hunt with them anyway.

It woud ruin the meat and make for a VERY dangerous hunting season.

The guns that will be banned DONT have a secondary reason for use that outwieghts filling body bags with kindergarteners

Not what the "polls" say since you lefties love polls.

Forum List

Back