When are these cops going to have some balls and arrest these democrat mayors and AG’s

They are clearly broke the oath to uphold and protect the citizens. Start the paper work, let them face prosecution!
What law did they break? That is the problem! It is not illegal to be a moron. We don't have enough prison space for every Democrat in the US.
They are allowing lawlessness, rioting, taxpayers have giving more than enough resources to protect them from these people they refuse to use it,
They are conspiring with a terrorist organization
Like I said, it is not illegal to be a moron. Look at you for example!
Ok coward keep talking behind your keyboard
No problem. Why did you call me a coward? You don't know me or can show anything I have done that rates that name calling. I call 'em like I see 'em!
Ok coward
Calling me names based on your idiocy doesn't hurt me at all. Tell us again the actual law they broke with the link to the source.
What triggered you snow flake? My pic? Haha
There you go again? Why I am I a snowflake? It is because I am a conservative that believes in constitutional law?

They are clearly broke the oath to uphold and protect the citizens. Start the paper work, let them face prosecution!
What law did they break? That is the problem! It is not illegal to be a moron. We don't have enough prison space for every Democrat in the US.
They are allowing lawlessness, rioting, taxpayers have giving more than enough resources to protect them from these people they refuse to use it,
No problem. Why did you call me a coward? You don't know me or can show anything I have done that rates that name calling. I call 'em like I see 'em!
Ok coward
Calling me names based on your idiocy doesn't hurt me at all. Tell us again the actual law they broke with the link to the source.
There you go again? Why I am I a snowflake? It is because I am a conservative that believes in constitutional law?
What triggered you ? I made you melt haha

Ok coward
You are a piss ant!

What law have they broken? In order to be arrested, they have to have broken the law.
Malfeasance in a public office, if malicious aforethought doesn't apply criminal negligence is a sure bet.

So now you are a lawyer too?
No but a better one than you.

Ok coward
You are a piss ant!
Lol melting

What law have they broken? In order to be arrested, they have to have broken the law.
Malfeasance in a public office, if malicious aforethought doesn't apply criminal negligence is a sure bet.

So now you are a lawyer too?
No but a better one than you.

OK, then it should be easy to quote me the law they broke.

They allowed a take over A police Precienct, crime and murder is up 150% they aren’t protecting citizens. I’m in DC now and they are attacking historic statues that is against the law.
They are employees. They serve the police chief and the blue mayor

I agree. They broke no laws. You can't be arrested for being incompetent. But everyone of them should be voted out of office.

They were elected by libtards in the first place. Why wouldn't they be reelected?

I agree. They broke no laws. You can't be arrested for being incompetent. But everyone of them should be voted out of office.

They were elected by libtards in the first place. Why wouldn't they be reelected?

LOL Maybe a few of the Liberal idiots got killed.

Of course maybe getting killed by BLM idiots would make them happy.

The people who aren't lefty loons would sure like to see them gone.

LOL Maybe a few of the Liberal idiots got killed.

Of course maybe getting killed by BLM idiots would make them happy.

The people who aren't lefty loons would sure like to see them gone.

Leftists don't believe in guns. They fight their battles with lies.

Forum List

Back