When are these cops going to have some balls and arrest these democrat mayors and AG’s

• Banned
They are clearly broke the oath to uphold and protect the citizens. Start the paper work, let them face prosecution!

What law have they broken? In order to be arrested, they have to have broken the law.
They allowed a take over A police Precienct, crime and murder is up 150% they aren’t protecting citizens. I’m in DC now and they are attacking historic statues that is against the law.

They are clearly broke the oath to uphold and protect the citizens. Start the paper work, let them face prosecution!

What law have they broken? In order to be arrested, they have to have broken the law.
They allowed a take over A police Precienct, crime and murder is up 150% they aren’t protecting citizens. I’m in DC now and they are attacking historic statues that is against the law.

If you will show me where it says that police are required to arrest anyone who has broken any law, I will happily back you up.

Otherwise...

Probably won't happen. Just be glad you aren't a resident of Seattle. After the city loses the law suit, you can bet your taxes will skyrocket. But then, you reap what you sew.

• Banned

If you will show me where it says that police are required to arrest anyone who has broken any law, I will happily back you up.

Otherwise...
Did they take a oath to serve and protect?

Otherwise...

Probably. They also probably weighed the options and potential scenarios. And selected the one most likely to cause the fewest casualties.

The shit in Seattle should have been stopped, no doubt. But arresting the mayor? A little extreme, in my book.

Malfeasance in a public office, if malicious aforethought doesn't apply criminal negligence is a sure bet.

• Banned

Otherwise...

Probably. They also probably weighed the options and potential scenarios. And selected the one most likely to cause the fewest casualties.

The shit in Seattle should have been stopped, no doubt. But arresting the mayor? A little extreme, in my book.
Sorry you can occupy and riot in my city and I get no protection because you don’t want the rioters to be shot?

Yeah, arrest the mayors, the governor, the lieutenant governor, and the AG in Texas anytime someone in Texas breaks a law.

It means we don't trust them. The fiefdom rules......honor, integrity and character to the fiefdom. They have to tell you personally. To many years of screwing people over.

What law did they break? That is the problem! It is not illegal to be a moron. We don't have enough prison space for every Democrat in the US.
They are allowing lawlessness, rioting, taxpayers have giving more than enough resources to protect them from these people they refuse to use it,
They are conspiring with a terrorist organization

What law did they break? That is the problem! It is not illegal to be a moron. We don't have enough prison space for every Democrat in the US.
They are allowing lawlessness, rioting, taxpayers have giving more than enough resources to protect them from these people they refuse to use it,
Like I said, it is not illegal to be a moron. Look at you for example!

Ok coward keep talking behind your keyboard

No problem. Why did you call me a coward? You don't know me or can show anything I have done that rates that name calling. I call 'em like I see 'em!

No problem. Why did you call me a coward? You don't know me or can show anything I have done that rates that name calling. I call 'em like I see 'em!
Ok coward

Ok coward
Calling me names based on your idiocy doesn't hurt me at all. Tell us again the actual law they broke with the link to the source.

Remember when the hacker from the Philippines created a virus that wreaked havoc on the world's computers? He got off the hook scot free because there was no law against doing what he did. He couldn't even be convicted of a misdemeanor.

Ok coward
Calling me names based on your idiocy doesn't hurt me at all. Tell us again the actual law they broke with the link to the source.
What triggered you snow flake? My pic? Haha

Forum List

Back