When Are Georgia Auditors Going to Do a Complete Signature Matching for Fulton County, 2020?

I’ve tried time and time again to go through your evidence and it always leads to no proof and only your assumptions. Every time.
No, that is just your answer when the proof I have offered is good enough for over half the country. The Big Lie that there was no fraud has failed, and so have you.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
No, that is just your answer when the proof I have offered is good enough for over half the country. The Big Lie that there was no fraud has failed, and so have you.
Half the country?!?! Haha. That’s a joke. It’s only evidence to idiot trump head that’s don’t know how to think for themselves. That’s why you can’t hang when I scrutinize

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
And that's where a lot of the mules were too. Signature matching the mail-ins for Fulton County (Atlanta) is the key to blowing the GA election fraud wide open. That's why they won't do it. They only did Cobb County and called it a day.

." "It occurred as election officials were conducting an audit of signatures on absentee ballot envelopes in Cobb County. Trump pressed the investigator to look into Fulton County, a Democratic stronghold that contains most of Atlanta.

The audit, which reviewed more than 15,000 signatures, found no cases of fraud. The Georgia Bureau of Investigation helped conduct the signature audit."
Never.

Because they did the work and trump lost.

Transparency is what builds confidence in our election systems. So why are the Democrats hiding everything they can hide, deleted server logs, refusing sig matches, deleting ballot images? People don't just think this election was stolen for no reason.
Everything was transparent.

Trump lost.

Half the country?!?! Haha. That’s a joke. It’s only evidence to idiot trump head that’s don’t know how to think for themselves. That’s why you can’t hang when I scrutinize
No it is not a joke. Deal with it.

No it is not a joke. Deal with it.
It is absolutely a joke. You gave one honest shot to back up that retarded video that you claimed proved fraud. Your first point of ballot box stuff I caught you spreading lies, and you admitted it. The next point about harvesting was all assumptions you made on geo data where you had no clue what was happening. You never showed proof of any fraudulent ballots, forgeries, tampering, or illegal activities. FAIL

It is absolutely a joke. You gave one honest shot to back up that retarded video that you claimed proved fraud. Your first point of ballot box stuff I caught you spreading lies, and you admitted it. The next point about harvesting was all assumptions you made on geo data where you had no clue what was happening. You never showed proof of any fraudulent ballots, forgeries, tampering, or illegal activities. FAIL
If you are so sure it is a joke why are you wasting your precious time?

If you are so sure it is a joke why are you wasting your precious time?
Its pure entertainment. It fascinates me how people can believe and propagate lies and falsehoods. Like watching the followers of a cult. I like trying to dig into their psyche and question their narratives.

Its pure entertainment. It fascinates me how people can believe and propagate lies and falsehoods. Like watching the followers of a cult. I like trying to dig into their psyche and question their narratives.
That is exactly what they did by saying there was no fraud. You believe the liars because you are too stupid to connect the dots and think for yourself. Is that clear, or are you going to keep lying to yourself and others?

That is exactly what they did by saying there was no fraud. You believe the liars because you are too stupid to connect the dots and think for yourself. Is that clear, or are you going to keep lying to yourself and others?
Why are we talking about "They"?! Enough with the cheap strawman tactics. You are talking to ME. I am talking to YOU. Lets go off of what YOU and I say. I've never said there wasn't fraud. How the hell would I know that, I wouldn't make that statement. I've said that no widespread fraud has been proven. I've said that things you claim are proof do not show fraud. And that is absolutely true. You claim the election was stolen and all you have are assumptions and "wait and see" claims which clearly shows that you don't have have concrete evidence. Yet you make the claims that it was stolen. Thats called LYING

Why are we talking about "They"?! Enough with the cheap strawman tactics. You are talking to ME. I am talking to YOU. Lets go off of what YOU and I say. I've never said there wasn't fraud. How the hell would I know that, I wouldn't make that statement. I've said that no widespread fraud has been proven. I've said that things you claim are proof do not show fraud. And that is absolutely true. You claim the election was stolen and all you have are assumptions and "wait and see" claims which clearly shows that you don't have have concrete evidence. Yet you make the claims that it was stolen. Thats called LYING
It has been proven to me and half the country. if you do not know by now I do not give one fuck what you think. You have run your big lie into the ground. No one believes Biden got 81 million votes, and they never will. The election was stolen as surely as you are a gullible moron. We know that is the truth.

It has been proven to me and half the country. if you do not know by now I do not give one fuck what you think. You have run your big lie into the ground. No one believes Biden got 81 million votes, and they never will. The election was stolen as surely as you are a gullible moron. We know that is the truth.
It’s been proven to YOU because your gullible and will blindly believe whatever fits your teams agenda. But anybody with an ounce of objectivity can see that what you call prove is not actual proof. You are lying and making assumptions.

It’s been proven to YOU because your gullible and will blindly believe whatever fits your teams agenda. But anybody with an ounce of objectivity can see that what you call prove is not actual proof. You are lying and making assumptions.
I am not the one who censored any mention of fraud. I am the one who watched swing states giving 0 cooperation and 0 transparency to people with legitimate questions. I am not the one persecuting people who believe something different than I.

Nothing but obvious guilt was shown every time a request for access to ballots was denied. Every time it had to go to court for a supposedly transparent process, especially in GA it screamed guilt. Any citizen has the right to see the ballots in that state. What happened to that law?

I am not the one who censored any mention of fraud. I am the one who watched swing states giving 0 cooperation and 0 transparency to people with legitimate questions. I am not the one persecuting people who believe something different than I.

Nothing but obvious guilt was shown every time a request for access to ballots was denied. Every time it had to go to court for a supposedly transparent process, especially in GA it screamed guilt. Any citizen has the right to see the ballots in that state. What happened to that law?
Here you go against the strawman again. You’re talking to me. When other stop appeasing crazy people it doesn’t prove guilty many many places and people did a ton in the aftermath to validate the election and no significant fraud was found

Here you go against the strawman again. You’re talking to me. When other stop appeasing crazy people it doesn’t prove guilty many many places and people did a ton in the aftermath to validate the election and no significant fraud was found
Strawman my ass. Those things happened. Democrats spent all kinds of money challenging everything that could expose the fraud. Again, they could not act anymore guilty. Common sense would point that out to most thinking people which leaves you out.

You will be perpetuating a lie for eternity.

Strawman my ass. Those things happened. Democrats spent all kinds of money challenging everything that could expose the fraud. Again, they could not act anymore guilty. Common sense would point that out to most thinking people which leaves you out.

You will be perpetuating a lie for eternity.
They they they. It gets real old. Do you think these same “they” also committed felony fraud during the election? Got any names or is it just the “they” that did it.

They they they. It gets real old. Do you think these same “they” also committed felony fraud during the election? Got any names or is it just the “they” that did it.
You think denying the obvious truth has worked. It has backfired.

Forum List

Back