When America was American citizens would support a POTUS for defending our nation.

In answer to your question:

As soon as Democrats realized that they could accomplish more by unrestrained immigration and legalization of border-jumpers than they could EVER accomplish by a political platform of any sort.

Think about it. ALL of the top Democrats have been on record as deploring illegal immigration and vowing to do everything in their power to stop it.

Then it all stopped and took a "one-eighty." Now they just LOOOOOOOOOVE illegals, don't they? And they want more coming in by the busload every day. Obviously.

Change of heart? Or callous, cynical political realization.

they like to use the R [ acist ] word for Trump trying protect America
very ridiculous
'''Trump is racist/bigot for trying to protect America'' = STUPID
the R word is very popular now
use it for ANYTHING/any incident you want

...they hate Trump/Trump being elected so they attack him and REAL Americans any chance they get--and this is one
...the only ones not supporting him are the ones who are radical/out of their minds
..if you read some foreign news comments, they usually are anti-Trump--but many are pro-Trump when it comes to immigration/illegals/etc

We have federal immigration laws, we are a country governed by laws, is it not time to enforce those laws or is it simply a case of political expediency not to? I guess if your on the lower rung of the economic spectrum one party believes your job should go to the lowest bidder, and that isn't Trump.

I also have no problem with legal immigration, it's just the illegal part that turns my stomach.

I’m not afraid of brown people

We know....you’re only afraid of white people, Christians, heterosexuals, wealthy folks, patriotic prideful positive contributors....and all decent, moral, legit real Americans. Trust me, we know you here.

Losers will always hate Trump because he is a winner, they liked Obama because he was loser like them, liberals are leeches on society , and will never amount to shit.
1029af9707640dbda789f5733f391bfc.jpg

It has come from decades of brainwashing our children by progressives in our education system. They no longer learn about the things that makes this such a special place to live.
And a huge majority have never had the opportunity, as have I, to view the amazing places in this land what make it unlike any other on earth. One only has to listen to the lyrics of America the Beautiful to know what I'm talking about.

When did that dynamic take a turn...when did our own citizens start supporting those trying to fuck good Americans over?

Who's, "trying to fuck good Americans over"?

The 98 in 100 who won’t qualify for asylum, illegal wetbacks in general.
Get it now?

Not really. What happens to those who don't qualify?

They walk two miles down the fence line and enter here.
mexico-border-fence-with-holes-at-jacumba-california-ARHE1J.jpg

You didn’t know that? Did you think they simply turn around, walk 1,200 miles and head home?

When did that dynamic take a turn...when did our own citizens start supporting those trying to fuck good Americans over?
It started in earnest when Trump and his minions started to fuck over specific groups of Americans out of favor with Trump's cabal!
heh - so if minimizing one group to push the rights of another caused this, then that would be obama as he forced conservatives to accept liberal values and the liberals of course demonized those who were not interested in their values.

but go ahead and ignore that. not to say this hasn't reversed with trump - but to say it started there is kinda pure bullshit.

Forum List

Back