When abortion is illegal for incest and rape

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Then I will believe the Cino Republicans really believe its murder, until then, no way. Also until they say no abortions, and whoever gets one or performs one gets life in prison, I will believe they really care.

Until then, I think its just a talking point for Republicans.

Then I will believe the Cino Republicans really believe its murder, until then, no way. Also until they say no abortions, and whoever gets one or performs one gets life in prison, I will believe they really care.

Of course Roe vs Wade nullifies your idiot concept, no?

When abortions require a medical prescreening, disclosure of the procedure and potential side effects and a 24 hour wait period then I will believe the Demonrats are truly concerned about the mental and physical health of women.

When abortions require a medical prescreening, disclosure of the procedure and potential side effects and a 24 hour wait period then I will believe the Demonrats are truly concerned about the mental and physical health of women.

This is about Rinos who use abortion to get votes, and for CINO's who pretend like they don't like abortions.

This is about Rinos who use abortion to get votes, and for CINO's who pretend like they don't like abortions.
This is about leftists who worship death and hate women and blacks.

That post shows how little you know about the Constituional justifications for abortions in extreme cases.

If pro-lifers truly believe abortion is murder then what difference does it make how the baby got there? Incest, rape, consensual, it's still murder, isn't it?

If pro-lifers truly believe abortion is murder then what difference does it make how the baby got there? Incest, rape, consensual, it's still murder, isn't it?

It makes a HUGE difference.

If someone grabbed you against your will and forcibly (somehow) connected your body to the body of another person in such a way that you become that other person's "life support" for the next nine months. . . . Would that person you were connected to have the same right to the use of 'your body' that a person you assumed the risks for and connected to yourself?

Of course not.

That is precisely the difference between a pregnancy which results from a rape and one which results in the actions and choices of the woman and a consenting partner.

Ok --- let me be clear.

Abortion is murder, unless the life of the mother is at risk (a tough, but moral position).
Aborting for rape or incest is inappropriate. Why would you kill a child for the sins of his father?

Does that help you?

People love abortion only because they love killing.

I don't know if that applies to all of them. For example, if an abortion amounted to a dr. delivering the child all in one piece and alive and placed it into the hands of the mothers for them to kill it themselves. . . . How many of them would go for that?

I don't think many would.

Ok --- let me be clear.

Abortion is murder, unless the life of the mother is at risk (a tough, but moral position).
Aborting for rape or incest is inappropriate. Why would you kill a child for the sins of his father?

Does that help you?

"Morally" I could almost agree.

Constitutionally?

Not so much. And I am seldom if ever one to defend abortions

I don't know if that applies to all of them. For example, if an abortion amounted to a dr. delivering the child all in one piece and alive and placed it into the hands of the mothers for them to kill it themselves. . . . How many of them would go for that?

That’s why they block mothers from getting an ultrasound before an abortion. Killing is much more difficult when your victim is seen as an innocent human being.

So now you want to be charge of physical and mental health of women. I doubt the Pubs give a rip.

That’s why they block mothers from getting an ultrasound before an abortion. Killing is much more difficult when your victim is seen as an innocent human being.

Actually cutting healthcare to millions is the cause of no ultrasound and the time limit on it. You would have a fit if a female had an ultrasound and then an abortion.

Ok --- let me be clear.

Does that help you?

"Morally" I could almost agree.

Constitutionally?

Not so much. And I am seldom if ever one to defend abortions

You do not have to defend abortions, just defend the right to choose.

Ok --- let me be clear.

Does that help you?

1, I take that back 2 . Like a poster said, why does it matter how she got pg.

So now you want to be charge of physical and mental health of women. I doubt the Pubs give a rip.
I’m for informing women. Why are you against women making educated decisions affecting their lives?

Actually cutting healthcare to millions is the cause of no ultrasound and the time limit on it. You would have a fit if a female had an ultrasound and then an abortion.
More lies. Want the court case links where the left opposed ultrasound?

Forum List

Back