When 30 states handed Trump the White House...they spoke and said they wanted a Wall.

The majority of Americans voted against Trump and against the wall

Haha...NEGATIVE....REAL Americans voted for the Wall. Letā€™s be honest, Mexifornia and those here by illegal means are against the Wall....Hmmm, I wonder why?

No. Real Americans voted against the wall. They voted against a ridiculous waste of money that doesnā€™t solve anything. It doesnā€™t stop illegal immigration because the southern border isnā€™t the primary source of illegal immigration.

How many times do you people need to be told the same shit? Look, we canā€™t give two shits about Aussies overstaying thier visa. We want rid of the thirdworld criminal filth from Mexico, Central and South America. Good Americans elected Trump on his ā€œFUCK MEXICO!ā€ rhetoric.....period. I know that hurts your feelings but thatā€™s the truth. Weā€™re fed the fuck up with filth and bottom feeders.

You seem to have no clue really. If they can't get work here they won't come. Put large fines on any company caught employing illegals.

One more time....

People come here legally and illegally from Mexico. THEY get work visas or use fake ID's as contractors and contract to do work such as construction.
They seem legitimate.
They then bring in other Mexicans (a crew) and pay them wages far below minimum wage but because they are under the "care" of the boss, they just do the work until they are taken back to Mexico or turned out. Some are exploited and threatened. Some are promised American citizenship. There are cartels that are making millions this way. Oh, you thought only women and girls could be exploited?
Yes they are being exploited by the rich. Put large fines on the employers and they won't come.

ā€œExploited by the richā€...huh?
Here in south Mexifornia where the majority of the cockroaches are they work for Gustavoā€™s Landscape Service, Gonzalez Drywall, and Juanā€™s Auto Body.
Are these employers ā€œrichā€?
I'm all those employers are doing quite well. They are also often employed by the huge farms and other big corporations.

I donā€™t have the patience to talk in circles with ignorant fools...letā€™s cut to the chase....stop and think bud...are you implying that illegal aliens donā€™t fuck good Americans over? Letā€™s start here. Your turn. Donā€™t be scared

You mean the way they take away all those good landscaping and car wash jobs from good Americans?

I donā€™t have the patience to talk in circles with ignorant fools...letā€™s cut to the chase....stop and think bud...are you implying that illegal aliens donā€™t fuck good Americans over? Letā€™s start here. Your turn. Donā€™t be scared

You mean the way they take away all those good landscaping and car wash jobs from good Americans?

Yeah thatā€™s it...thatā€™s all...itā€™s the brainless jobs they take....oh yeah, and the following ā€˜minorā€™ things.
Overcrowded public schools
Overcrowded emergency rooms
30 day wait for healthcare appointments
Slow response times of public services
Traffic
Infrastructure to accommodate
Uninsured drivers on roadways
Modello cans and shitty diapers thrown on roadways and beaches
Mass degradation of EVERY community they inhabit
Abandoned and abused pit bulls and pets
Indecent, tax payer dependent, criminal offspring
Are you starting to get it yet....I could go on and on if you need me to?

Yeah thatā€™s it...thatā€™s all...itā€™s the brainless jobs they take....oh yeah, and the following ā€˜minorā€™ things.
Traffic
Link?

Traffic
Link?

Why, whatā€™s the point?
If it isnā€™t authored by Jim Acosta it canā€™t be true or make perfect sense...right? Sometimes you have to pull your head from your ass and connect the dots bud.
COMMENTARY: Illegal immigrants have turned California into the American Nightmare

Traffic
Link?

Why, whatā€™s the point?
If it isnā€™t authored by Jim Acosta it canā€™t be true or make perfect sense...right? Sometimes you have to pull your head from your ass and connect the dots bud.
COMMENTARY: Illegal immigrants have turned California into the American Nightmare
That is an opinion piece. It throws out a bunch of stats which may or may not even be true. But it also makes no real connection between illegals and the stats being thrown out. Much of what they are claiming may have nothing to do with illegals. This is the sort of gibberish you believe?

toobfreak, post: 20513307
Oh, the bitter election envy lives on greatly in you!

So you have nothing intelligent or factual at your disposal to counter my points. That is all you can come up with I see. Typical Trumporoid you are.

Haha...NEGATIVE....REAL Americans voted for the Wall. Letā€™s be honest, Mexifornia and those here by illegal means are against the Wall....Hmmm, I wonder why?

No. Real Americans voted against the wall. They voted against a ridiculous waste of money that doesnā€™t solve anything. It doesnā€™t stop illegal immigration because the southern border isnā€™t the primary source of illegal immigration.

How many times do you people need to be told the same shit? Look, we canā€™t give two shits about Aussies overstaying thier visa. We want rid of the thirdworld criminal filth from Mexico, Central and South America. Good Americans elected Trump on his ā€œFUCK MEXICO!ā€ rhetoric.....period. I know that hurts your feelings but thatā€™s the truth. Weā€™re fed the fuck up with filth and bottom feeders.

Does a wall stop that from happening?

toobfreak, post: 20513307
Oh, the bitter election envy lives on greatly in you!

So you have nothing intelligent or factual at your disposal to counter my points. That is all you can come up with I see. Typical Trumporoid you are.

I'm sorry, which of your points was actually intelligent or factual again? You are about 3 floors below ground level before you halfway make it up to being even just stupid, triggered and just full of horseshit. Getting that far alone would be an accomplishment.

While I think we need a wall, I also know they can get over it, under it or through it. Hell, as long as the right has ANY chance for power and control, the Left will make sure they get in.

Unfortunately there is only ONE way to stop the invasion.....and we are too PC a country to take the only effective step that would really stop the invasion.

What does that mean? It can only mean one thing ultimately.

-- THE END --

SanFranciso, Chicago, LosAngeles already are there....
borgen-third-world-country-530x398.jpg
Where is that in America. I don't recognize it.

Simple because:
He doesn't have enough time left in his term in office to build a wall that would come anywhere close to covering the southern boarder. Secondly, Congress has shown no inclination to give him the money he needs. And third, he has already backed off from a southern border wall, saying he would use natural barriers in some places and improve reinforced fencing in other places. Trump supporters looking for a big beautiful wall covering our southern border are going to be sadly disappointed in 2020.
Nobody expected a 1,000 mile long wall. It's a general thing build the damn wall. Leave the details to the experts. Some parts a wall is best, some parts it ain't. Your 100% one way vs 100% a different way doesn't wash with Trump voters.
If you look at the Trump prototype walls, they are beginning to look more and more like the reinforced fences that already exist on hundreds of miles of border.
The border patrol does not want a wall they can't see through which is why the wall is becoming a fence or a wall/fence. Replacing existing reinforced fencing that the border patrol says is 99% effective makes no sense. Neither does putting a wall where there are natural barriers.

Walls or fences only slow down intruders. It's been estimated that a 30 foot wall or 25 foot reinforced fence can be breached by a dozen people in 5 to 8 mins. with the proper equipment. No matter what you construct, there needs to be border patrol officers there within minutes of the breach.

It seems to me a real waste of money because:

• Most of the people that are illegally in the country enter through legal ports of entry.
  • Walls or fencing will only reduce, not prevent the illegal crossing.
  • Stronger barriers will make it more difficult to leave the country once here creating a more permanent population of illegals.
  • Making it more difficult to cross the border will drive people to come in by air and water.

View attachment 208476

\
The people who can climb this wall are the ones we want here. Strong workers who won't collect welfare once they get here. It's the weak ones who can't climb he wall we don't want.
You don't climb a 30 foot wall. You use a ladder. Every Mexican border town will be selling ladders. And every coyote will have a truck and ladder.

YumaSunLoanedPhoto.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
What then they jump down the other side and break their legs?
Every hear of a rope ladder? Or this should do the job:
YumaSunLoanedPhoto.jpg

No youā€™re not. You elected one and youā€™re thrilled with him.

What youā€™re feed up with is non-white immigration. Thatā€™s the reality.

While I think we need a wall, I also know they can get over it, under it or through it. Hell, as long as the right has ANY chance for power and control, the Left will make sure they get in.

Unfortunately there is only ONE way to stop the invasion.....and we are too PC a country to take the only effective step that would really stop the invasion.

What does that mean? It can only mean one thing ultimately.

-- THE END --

SanFranciso, Chicago, LosAngeles already are there....
borgen-third-world-country-530x398.jpg
They can use the same ladder to go over a 30 wall or a 30 foot reinforced fence and it takes the same amount of time. The big difference is one cost 20 times as much.

Trump could reduce the already small number of illegals crossing the border to a trickle by helping the Mexican government stop the thousands of central Americans pouring across their southern border. Of course then there would be no need for a 25 billion dollar wall.

Why do I see so many of them out there working hard then? What free healthcare are they really getting?

What you see is EXPLOITATION.
"Bosses" from their country here illegally organize work crews and bring them here to work and extort money from them.
The criminals end up getting big money, the workers get very little.

You have no clue do you?
You seem to have no clue really. If they can't get work here they won't come. Put large fines on any company caught employing illegals.
Just requiring companies to use E-Verify would help tremendously. This is just one of thousand things wrong with the law.

ā€œI will build a great, great wall on our southern border.... ā€œ was ā€˜in jestā€ according to BrokeLoser and the ā€˜cockroachesā€™ could never pay for it anyway.

BrokeLoser, post: 20511324 So was this entire campaign promise by Trumpo ā€œin jestā€ or do we have to cherry pick apart every one of Trumpoā€™ statements to determine what is serious and what is nonsense?

"I will build a great wall -- and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me --and I'll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words."

Why do you expect your Trumpty Dumpty to build a Great Wall when the promise was in jest anyway?

The wall is being built and Mexico is going to pay for it in one form or another...the loss of remittances to Mexico is a plus for America. You hate the wall because it will stop the flow of another underclass for leftards to pander too.
Is mexico going to pay the $2 billion every week?

Illegals cost this country up to 630 billion dollars a year......shutting down "da federal gubermint" doesn't bother me in the slightest. It's jurisdiction is only within the District of Columbia anyway.
The amount was $130 billion, and its rated mostly false. So you're doubly wrong.
Because social security gets billions a year which can never be paid out.

LMAO! The cost for incarceration of illegals, the cost of the anchor babies that are squirted out in county hospitals, the healthcare and education costs of illegals along with their taking advantage of the benefits programs like subsidized housing, EBT cards and the EITC that allows them to get back thousands more than they paid in for filing an income tax return where they only worked a small portion of the year on the books while spending the rest of the year working "under the table" . The healthcare system that requires everyone must be treated....yeah, I would say that illegal immigrants cost at LEAST 630 BILLION dollars....
Congratulations. I don't thing I have seen so much misinformation and lies in a single post.
Illegal immigrants are 47 percent less likely to be incarcerated than natives. Immigrants don't come to the US to have babies because they come to work and having children is of little benefit to them. In fact it's a burden. It's illegal to use federal dollars to provide illegal immigrants subsidized housing, EBT cards or any other form federal welfare. The only healthcare illegal immigrants are entitle to is emergency care and the US treasury makes billions of dollars off illegal immigrant payroll, Social Security, and Medicare withholding.

The wall is being built and Mexico is going to pay for it in one form or another...the loss of remittances to Mexico is a plus for America. You hate the wall because it will stop the flow of another underclass for leftards to pander too.
Is mexico going to pay the $2 billion every week?

Illegals cost this country up to 630 billion dollars a year......shutting down "da federal gubermint" doesn't bother me in the slightest. It's jurisdiction is only within the District of Columbia anyway.
The amount was $130 billion, and its rated mostly false. So you're doubly wrong.
Because social security gets billions a year which can never be paid out.

LMAO! The cost for incarceration of illegals, the cost of the anchor babies that are squirted out in county hospitals, the healthcare and education costs of illegals along with their taking advantage of the benefits programs like subsidized housing, EBT cards and the EITC that allows them to get back thousands more than they paid in for filing an income tax return where they only worked a small portion of the year on the books while spending the rest of the year working "under the table" . The healthcare system that requires everyone must be treated....yeah, I would say that illegal immigrants cost at LEAST 630 BILLION dollars....
Congratulations. I don't thing I have seen so much misinformation and lies in a single post.
Illegal immigrants are 47 percent less likely to be incarcerated than natives. Immigrants don't come to the US to have babies because they come to work and having children is of little benefit to them. In fact it's a burden. It's illegal to use federal dollars to provide illegal immigrants subsidized housing, EBT cards or any other form federal welfare. The only healthcare illegal immigrants are entitle to is emergency care and the US treasury makes billions of dollars off illegal immigrant payroll, Social Security, and Medicare withholding.

Blow it out your ass, "Flapper". Thirty two percent of prisoners in federal prisons are illegals per the DHS's own website.
https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/Alien_Incarceration_Report_OIS_FY17_Q4_2.pdf

Illegals don't come here to squirt out an anchor baby ? HOLY FUCK but are you stupid...by dropping an anchor baby makes their little "anchor" a U.S citizen thus through the chain migration policy making any relative a "citizen". Illegal to use federal dollars to provide welfare to illegals, you say? But yet states provide benefits to illegals and I know this because I worked for a company that had a service contract with the state of Texas subsidiary called Texas Health steps where illegals are encouraged to bring in their children for vaccinations and they are then turned over to a counselor that tells them what other benefits they can apply for.

BTW, how can illegals being paying into S.S unless they have stolen someone else's S.S #? Face it, you just got your ass handed to you.

Illegal Immigrants Get Public Health Care, Despite Federal Policy

Forum List

Back