WhatsApp to stop working

By design.

It's certainly no coincidence that phone service plans run two years. Which is about how frequently the new phones are released.

So, you go in and renew your contract and they're like, well, the new phones are out, you'll probably need to update since the new os doesn't run on the phone you bought 24 months ago. lol.

Thats the crap I wanna get away from mainly.
No reason anyone can't, unless pack animal mentality is unshakable.

iu
I love meaningless memes, thanks!
I love meaningless posts, thanks!
You do need others for your snitfest
I love windmill tilters, y'all are sooooo entertaining. :lol:
We're all about giving you what you need love.
I could use a harem of hot 20 something, young ladies. Now that's something to love. Of course at my age that would be going out with a smile on my face..........

I love meaningless memes, thanks!
I could use a harem of hot 20 something, young ladies. Now that's something to love. Of course at my age that would be going out with a smile on my face..........
Well Epstein had to be disappeared so as not to embarrass the american aristocracy, furtunately for you we allowed Ghislaine Maxwell to slither off into the shadows.

Well Epstein had to be disappeared so as not to embarrass the american aristocracy, furtunately for you we allowed Ghislaine Maxwell to slither off into the shadows.
You do know you don't have to be anal retentive ALL the time.

Forum List

Back