What's wrong with Christianity today? Example Russia and Ukraine

The Bible was written by God through men.
By the way don't spread stupid liberal lie
True Christians ARE OBLIGED to do missionary work and to call Evil as Evil, ...

Exactly, anti-Christian. You are evil.

The commandment of God is pretty clear, Thou Shall Not Kill
What do two so-called Christian 'Churches' in Russia and Ukraine?
The bless their sheeple to go and to kill in the name of Jesus
Isn't it schizophrenic?
Or even satanic?
Can such 'churches' provide salvation and save from the Hell?
I doubt it.
To follow their 'recommendations' is equal to drive on the highway to Hell

How to recognize dead churches?
They deviate from the Teaching of Jesus and follow the path of Satan

If for example all Christian churches would be bold enough to promise their believers Hell instead of Paradise no one war could be happen in the (still) Christain World

BTW
Jehovah Witnesses (JW) follow strictly the Holy Bible (NWT) and completely deny any participation in any war.
Can you imagine a war between Russia and Ukraine if the main religion in both countries would be Christianity of the JW's kind?

Thou-Shall-not-Kill.jpg

6855380-6448013-image-m-24_1543608579325.jpg

_124273670_tv075532844-1.jpg
There's also the thing where atheist rulers pretend to be Christian. Hitler comes to mind.

Exactly, anti-Christian. You are evil.

You're Jewish, as we know.
If Christians start to teach you how to worship your G-d rightly you start to condemn us as antisemitic
Who gave you and your pals the right to teach Christians how we shall deal with our religion?

There's also the thing where atheist rulers pretend to be Christian. Hitler comes to mind.

Our 'rulers' aren't atheists, almost all of them are satanic Freemasons and adherents of perverse sexual cults and NWO
Otherwise they couldn't make political carriers ever

You're Jewish, as we know.

No idea why you think I am "Jewish" - whatever this could be in your brain. I am no Jew at all. I have also German Jewish ancestors, that's all. Only for Nazi racists I am a Jew, because I am blond eyed and blue haired.

If Christians start to teach you how to worship your G-d rightly you start to condemn us as antisemitic

I have not any doubt about that you are an anti-Semite otherwise you not had called me "Jewish". I never made any secret out of the fact that I am a Catholic.

Who gave you and your pals the right to teach Christians how we shall deal with our religion?

If you like to become a Christian, anti-Christian, then you should hope to be able to find a very good teacher with very good nerves and some mountains full of patience in the back. Or you have to hope for - or to fear - a wonder and god himselve on his own will teach you something.

Last edited:
The Orthodox church in Russia ever was and is an extention of the executive branch of power. Their goal is strengthening of the monarch and promoting interests of the Russian state (or at least as Russian ruling elites deem as those).

In other words, the Russian Orthodox church is not only a religious body, but also an auxiliary structure of Russian government and an important part of propaganda efforts. As such, it should be banned in Ukraine, and not only the ROC proper and also so called Ukrainian Orthodox church of Moscow patriarchate.

No idea why you think I am "Jewish" - whatever this could be in your brain. I am no Jew at all. I have also German Jewish ancestors, that's all. Only for Nazi racists I am a Jew, because I am blond eyed and blue haired.

I have not any doubt about that you are an anti-Semite otherwise you not had called me "Jewish". I never made any secret out of the fact that I am a Catholic.

If you like to become a Christian, anti-Christian, then you should hope to be able to find a very good teacher with very good nerves and some mountains full of patience in the back. Or you have to hope for - or to fear - a wonder and god himselve on his own will teach you something.

Question to you:

You insult and condemn non-stop 24/7 Russians, Russian culture, Russian religion, almost anything Russian, somebody you dislike you curse as a Russian
But the word 'Jewish' is a Holy Word for you, anyone who dares to say is is a Nazi, Idiot, Antisemitic, Moron etc.
Why we are not allowed to advise you to go and to condemn your own religion?
Why are you are pretty sure you may piss on Christianity but we are prohibited to ask why you do it?

Question to you:

You insult and condemn non-stop 24/7 Russians, Russian culture, Russian religion, almost anything Russian, somebody you dislike you
curse as a Russian

Or with other words: You never read what I wrote, Russian.

But the word 'Jewish' is a Holy Word for you, anyone who dares to say is is a Nazi, Idiot, Antisemitic, Moron etc.

That's by the way a typical anti-Semitic statement.

Why we are not allowed to advise you to go and to condemn your own religion?

I love the Catholic religion and I love the German culture. And for me are Jews and Germans the same people.

Why are you are pretty sure you may piss on Christianity but we are prohibited to ask why you do it?

I call you "anti-Christian". And why do you think do I do so from my point of view? Exactly: I do so because you are an anti-Christian - what you demonstrate perfectly with your hateful anti-Semitism. If you remember: Jesus was a Jew, Mary was a Jew, Joseph was a Jew and so on and so on. So how could you be able to love the holy family with your generalized hate on all Jews - even if the Jew here who you hate is no Jew at all ... except for Nazis.

Last edited:
Or with other words: You never read what I wrote, Russian.

That's by the way a typical anti-Semitic statement.

I love the Catholic religion and I love the German culture. And for me are Jews and Germans the same people.

I call you "anti-Christian". And why do you think do I do so from my point of view? Exactly: I do so because you are an anti-Christian - what you demonstrate perfectly with your hateful anti-Semitism. If you remember: Jesus was a Jew, Mary was a Jew, Joseph was a Jew and so on and so on. So how could you be able to love the holy family with your generalized hate on all Jews - even if the Jew here who you hate is no Jew at all ... except for Nazis.

Special for you, Jewish music from Russia

Special for you, Jewish music from Russia

Any reason why you try to think you are able to hurt me with "Jewish" music from "Russia", Russian? This song sounds in my ears very strange - that's all. Sounds not Jewish, sounds not Russian and the piano is a disaster and needs to be repaired. Hopefully it is a good text.

Here by the way "Jewish" music from "America". My mother loved Leonard Bernstein very much.

Last edited:
The commandment of God is pretty clear, Thou Shall Not Kill
What do two so-called Christian 'Churches' in Russia and Ukraine?
The bless their sheeple to go and to kill in the name of Jesus
Isn't it schizophrenic?
Or even satanic?
Can such 'churches' provide salvation and save from the Hell?
I doubt it.
To follow their 'recommendations' is equal to drive on the highway to Hell

How to recognize dead churches?
They deviate from the Teaching of Jesus and follow the path of Satan

If for example all Christian churches would be bold enough to promise their believers Hell instead of Paradise no one war could be happen in the (still) Christain World

BTW
Jehovah Witnesses (JW) follow strictly the Holy Bible (NWT) and completely deny any participation in any war.
Can you imagine a war between Russia and Ukraine if the main religion in both countries would be Christianity of the JW's kind?

Thou-Shall-not-Kill.jpg

6855380-6448013-image-m-24_1543608579325.jpg

_124273670_tv075532844-1.jpg
“Thou is shall not kill“ is obviously a mistranslation or misunderstanding.

If you continue to read the rest of the Old Testament there is a lot of killing by God’s people.

Forum List

Back