The No Bra Club
Luxury Prefab Homes
Tyrus retires and is not happy
Sky Zone Tickets
Classic Mustang Reproductions

All on one page

USMB promoting promiscuous women !!

Screenshot_20240404-000455.png

Try uBlock, I have it......if you don't like it, you can uninstall...........free too.

Dude...............go out on a limb and do a google search for 'free ad blockers'
I don't think Chrome on a Smartphone allows adblock to work, has to be on a PC. Works on Firefox though

I've had three pop ups where I have to physically close them within the last 20 minutes, if this becomes a permanent issue, then I won't be hanging around much. I doubt that pop up blockers will work on these either.

I am making a list of the companies advertising, and boycotting every one of them.

I don't think Chrome on a Smartphone allows adblock to work, has to be on a PC. Works on Firefox though
On my PC, I have uBlock and Privacy Bandit on Firefox now. They work. on my smartphone, I have adblock for Android. There's a bunch of apps available on the Google store.
They're useless.
LOL.............work for me, quite well, BTW.

(1) I imagine that it takes a lot of money to run any website.

(2) So we should not begrudge the fact that ads now appear between threads.

(3) After all, we are getting to blow off steam for free.

On my PC, I have uBlock and Privacy Bandit on Firefox now. They work. on my smartphone, I have adblock for Android. There's a bunch of apps available on the Google store.

LOL.............work for me, quite well, BTW.

You're a supporting member, I'm assuming you're not getting them. I don't think blocking apps would work in this case.

(1) I imagine that it takes a lot of money to run any website.

(2) So we should not begrudge the fact that ads now appear between threads.

(3) After all, we are getting to blow off steam for free.

I don't care about the ads in between posts, I do not like the ones that pop up that you have to physically close before you can continue, they are extremely annoying, and I've had about 25 of them so far just this morning.

Forum List

Back