What's this? Okey State Running Back APOLOGIZES whaaaaaat?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Just a few hours after Hubbard flipped out over a picture of his coach heading on a fishing trip wearing an OAN T-Shirt, HE and the coach recorded an apology. The thing is HE was the only one apologizing. Could it be that his handlers let him know that he was going to Kapearnik himself out of a sweet gig in the NFL? I think it's too late. Teams have way too much to deal with trying to win the toughest sports league in the world without getting some little bitch who cries about a picture of his coach wearing a fucking T-Shirt he doesn't like.

Just a few hours after Hubbard flipped out over a picture of his coach heading on a fishing trip wearing an OAN T-Shirt, HE and the coach recorded an apology. The thing is HE was the only one apologizing. Could it be that his handlers let him know that he was going to Kapearnik himself out of a sweet gig in the NFL? I think it's too late. Teams have way too much to deal with trying to win the toughest sports league in the world without getting some little bitch who cries about a picture of his coach wearing a fucking T-Shirt he doesn't like.

Dont get it twisted. Hubbard said Its not over. Your boy Bundy caved in like a ice cream cone on a hot day.

Dont get it twisted. Hubbard said Its not over. Your boy Bundy caved in like a ice cream cone on a hot day.

He should have told the running back to go F himself. Things are way too politically correct. Its the thing now to try and silence and shame people for daring to not be a complete leftist, or remain in cowering silence.

Forum List

Back