What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you watched? And what's the next one?

Ringo

Gold Member
Reaction score

Island of The Unwanted.​

A group of tourists find their lives changed forever after an exotic voyage to Asia leaves them shipwrecked and abandoned. As we discover later, it is no accident that thirteen people survive and find themselves stranded on an uninhabited island. Twelve of them were sent on this ill-fated cruise by business partners, parents or children, who, for one reason or another, did not want them to return.
Only one member of the group is there by pure chance. Who is the thirteenth man and why was this expedition organized? While mystery and danger lie in store, the survivors try to work out the answers to these questions and whether they can survive the treachery of their nearest and dearest.

Those who like the TV series "Lost" may like this one. Only unlike "Lost" there are no crazy stuff and all the riddles are solved at the end. 24 episodes. Of course there are subtitles, but the series is worth it.
All episodes on Youtube:

JohnReese

Gold Member
Reaction score
The loud house movie on Netflix and Daredevil!

Ringo

Gold Member
Reaction score
This one will be the next one to see! It is out, finally.

240656805_10165472612180504_5695928165119974932_n.jpg

The history of the creation of the film idea:

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Reaction score
I can't remember if this was the last film that I watched, but it is one of the more recent films that I looked at. Army Of One is the name of it. To me, it was only okay. My second most favorite actor is in it, but unfortunately, he isn't shown all that much due to his character getting killed really early in the film. Matt Passmore is his name.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. I am currently watching him in his TV show named The Glades which is where I discovered him in 2015. It was on the A&E network from 2010-2013.

JohnReese

Gold Member
Reaction score

OP
Resnic

Resnic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Wife and I got lucky and found out death rider in the house of vampires was on its last night of a 3 day run and we got to see it in a theater.

Yeah it was awful. But I really enjoyed myself. Everything in the theaters is always so boring to me, even stuff I like, mainstream movies are always so predictable and sterile and generic even if I like the movie I am still bored by them. Yeah death rider wasn't that good but I was really excited to be in a theater to see it, I smiled the whole time because I was excited. It felt like when I was a little kid seeing horror movies or R dated movies with my uncle as a kid, doing something that I wasn't mean to do. I hadnt had much fun in a theater since I saw on upon a time in Hollywood.

Wife and I are starting "the new pope" on HBO tonight. The young pope was interesting. Not sure what our next movie will be.

citygator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Shang-Chi and the 10 rings was good. So was Free Guy. So was The Night House.

Solitary comes out in two weeks. I love prison ship SCiFi movies rereleased in September. You know that’s gonna be a solid B.

lg325

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Olympus has fallen. The Next one will be a 007 movie. Well I was watching it! It vanished and a notice there having problems try again later. Well, I rented it for 48 hrs I hope don't have to pay again.

Last edited:

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List