What’s the Exit Strategy for ChiCom Flu Restrictions?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I posted in February there needs to be an exit strategy defined for government restrictions upon freedom.

Here we are moving into November and Big Brother is loving how so many are terrified submissive sheeples who refuse to live because the government tells them not to.

What will happen in Democrat controlled areas is one case per hundred thousand people will be justification for draconian restrictions upon liberty.

I posted in February there needs to be an exit strategy defined for government restrictions upon freedom.

Here we are moving into November and Big Brother is loving how so many are terrified submissive sheeples who refuse to live because the government tells them not to.

What will happen in Democrat controlled areas is one case per hundred thousand people will be justification for draconian restrictions upon liberty.
Read my last post to find out the answer to your question.

Democrats like this
It's better than Global Warming.

. . that's like asking. . . what's the exist strategy for the drug war. . . or the exit strategy for the war on terror. Can you imagine the oligarchs EVER letting go of power, not invading your privacy at the airports, even though they have never, ever, stopped one terrorist?

Or stopping the intrusive invasion of tracking your, or the snooping of the FISA, etc.? No, they create terrorists to justify the whole system, just like they have bio-labs work on "gain of function," to justify this whole paradigm.

:auiqs.jpg:

This isn't about a virus, this is about CONTROL.

417y1j.jpg

It sort of depends on whether there really is an increase in fatalities as fall turns to winter. If hospitals are not overwhelmed, if better treatments are available and vaccines eventually come on line, then the Covid scare will fade and even old-timers like me will go out to movies and start traveling again. It isn’t just up to “Big Brother.” Democrats & Republicans may have slightly different priorities, but the States still will make policy and the President will only set an example and make federal funds available ( or ... NOT).

Last edited:

THERE IS NO exit strategy, friend. As much as I believe in our sitting POTUS, and ever since I read the documents at the link below, it is very clear that at least the White House in general (with or without DJT's input) is and has been prolonging the coronavirus related mandates and restrictions. We must also remember that COVID is a WORLDWIDE phenomenon meaning just because our President is re-elected does not mean global lockdowns/mandates/restrictions will end. Global forces are propelling the COVID narrative and they are going to milk it for all it can be milked for; forever, if they can get away with it. Welcome to the new normal.

Read this and perhaps weep:

50 States 09_13_20 Task Force Report

I live in Democratic NY.

Gyms are open. Movie Theaters are open. Restaurants are open. (looks out window)...sky has not fallen. A nearby elementary school had an outbreak of 5 covid cases. They will learn at home for two weeks and then return to school. All the students have had dry runs on learning from home...that all went well. (looks out window)...sky has not fallen.

Out in (Republican) Utah, I'm hearing, the Hospitals are so over-run they're having to open extension centers and Utah's facing an outbreak. G'luck, Utah.

The exit strategy is the election...the next day (Nov 4th) the covid numbers will start magically going down & things opening back up.

What isn't open, and where?

Are you serious? Do you see full sports stadiums? Restaurants? Movie theaters? The gyms that are open have to stop every hour to wipe down EVERYTHING.

Governor Wittmer said that if the people want michigan to re-open they had better vote for biden.

What isn't open, and where?

Are you serious? Do you see full sports stadiums? Restaurants? Movie theaters? The gyms that are open have to stop every hour to wipe down EVERYTHING.

Governor Wittmer said that if the people want michigan to re-open they had better vote for biden.
Not full doesn't mean not open...I was wondering what isn't open and where.

I consider battling a pandemic on par with fighting a war, and I don't have a problem with temporary, extraordinary measures to see us through it. But you're absolutely right - they need to be expressed clearly as exceptions and have an endgame in mind where we return to normal. This is why I always opposed the GWOT - there was no end game and no end to the rights we were asked to sacrifice. We shouldn't make the same mistake again.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
It sort of depends on whether there really is an increase in fatalities as fall turns to winter. If hospitals are not overwhelmed, if better treatments are available and vaccines eventually come on line, then the Covid scare will fade and even old-timers like me will go out to movies and start traveling again. It isn’t just up to “Big Brother.” Democrats & Republicans may have slightly different priorities, but the States still will make policy and the President will only set an example and make federal funds available ( or ... NOT).
60,000 Americans die every year from the flu.
Why do you not CARE?

I consider battling a pandemic on par with fighting a war, and I don't have a problem with temporary, extraordinary measures to see us through it. But you're absolutely right - they need to be expressed clearly as exceptions and have an endgame in mind where we return to normal. This is why I always opposed the GWOT - there was no end game and no end to the rights we were asked to sacrifice. We shouldn't make the same mistake again.
WHEN is a pandemic no longer a pandemic?

The goal posts are constantly being moved.

Two weeks to flatten the curve expired 8 months ago.

Forum List

Back