What's The Big Deal About Bob Saget?

Nah.

You're just a little bit nutty. That's all.
Not nutty....I'm a big picture guy.
Nothing happens in the media by accident.
Somebody decided that Saget was right up there with the best of them.....yet I haven't seen any of his work for 20 years or more.....and he's not that old.
The kicker is his joke about incest and scatology.......when they could have shown some of his other work.
What the author of the piece wanted to feature was his own doing.....and why he would focus on this nasty, filthy joke I can guess with a little common-sense. But then again....I don't have a closed mind like some here do.

MY focus is his mindset. Or rather, was. Who finds that funny? Those who say its no big deal, or find some kind of excuse for it.... did YOU find the subject matter funny? Did you har har hee hee as he told it?

He's a nobody that somebody in the media decided should be given a few minutes of fame after his death. That, in itself, could be looked at in a couple of ways: one of good and one of bad. The 'dirtiest joke' - that says all anyone needs to know about him. Funny? Hardly! Something he should have been embarrassed about? Definitely! I can't think of any person in public view today that would be allowed to get away with something like that.

Forum List

Back