CDZ What’s in it for ME?

...notice his response to most of the posters. He repeats the initial question. Maybe what in it for me is just having fun with people.

The question gets repeated because it has not been answered. That’s generally because the true answer is that they have NOTHING to offer except slavery to their Progressive demands.

Fun is not something I allow in my life. It’s a distraction.

I think in your last statement that you are having fun in your own way.

Just a reminder folks, you are posting in CDZ. That means no putdowns, flaming of members, etc. The idea is for civil discussion to occur. That also means stay on topic and do not troll.

Just a reminder folks, you are posting in CDZ. That means no putdowns, flaming of members, etc. The idea is for civil discussion to occur. That also means stay on topic and do not troll.
Most of the problem is with the topic. It asks no reasonable question and should have been moved out of this section in my opinion.

Look at the question asked by the OP. He got the spamming he was asking for.

Most of the problem is with the topic. It asks no reasonable question and should have been moved out of this section in my opinion.

If you think so, report it, don't troll. The topic is a pretty clear one - what's in it for the conservative white male? Now back on topic please.

Democrats, Liberals, and Progressives... You claim that you want unity in this country. Fine.

What is in it for ME; that I as a middle-class, middle-aged, white, Conservative, male would ever want?
Why would you even ask the question when you wish death to America? That rules out any other alternative ambition.
Do you have any alternatives to offer, considering that you could have some agenda?

Or is your wish of 'death to America' just trumping all other ambition?

Maybe you need to make your fortune is some other country that could be more acceptable to you?

Or could you withdraw your wish of death to America if America did some positive changing to suit you? Could that be what you're wanting to talk about? Is there any hope?

When the same people who call for "Unity" are demanding lock step conformity, they aren't really offering unity in the pluralistic sense in which we have always viewed it. They are establishing control.

I sure miss the days when the left was liberal and questioned authority. Now that the left is anything BUT liberal and in control, questioning is verbotten.

There was never going to be any question of them ruling me. I don't cooperate in my own victimization.

There's no possibility of the extremist right cooperating in any way to bring Americans together. Again, it's become an attitude problem of Americans who have been cheated out of a piece of the pie, by the very wealthy.

Trump pretended that he was going to resolve the problem but he didn't because he was just a lying corporate psychopath with an agenda of enriching the wealthy even more.

But Trump's supporters bought his bill of goods so thoroughly, so that they can't let the broken promise go.

And now Biden will also fail to deliver on the exact same promises.

I think this is what the OP is trying to express with his onerous message. The only thing that comes across in his message is his wish for 'death to America'.

Can that lead anyone to think that there's more to it than just that?

The only possibility I see is in the OP wishing for 'unity' with his wish is that which he makes evident in his signature!

There was never going to be any question of them ruling me. I don't cooperate in my own victimization.

There's no possibility of the extremist right cooperating in any way to bring Americans together. Again, it's become an attitude problem of Americans who have been cheated out of a piece of the pie, by the very wealthy.

Trump pretended that he was going to resolve the problem but he didn't because he was just a lying corporate psychopath with an agenda of enriching the wealthy even more.

But Trump's supporters bought his bill of goods so thoroughly, so that they can't let the broken promise go.

And now Biden will also fail to deliver on the exact same promises.

I think this is what the OP is trying to express with his onerous message. The only thing that comes across in his message is his wish for 'death to America'.

Can that lead anyone to think that there's more to it than just that?
The only real attitude problem is that of people who believe that everybody must march in absolute lockstep and so see themselves as the enforcers of "attitude adjustment" in others.

This is almost the very definition of fascism in its demands for absolute conformity.

Why would you even ask the question when you wish death to America? That rules out any other alternative ambition.
Do you have any alternatives to offer, considering that you could have some agenda?

Maybe you need to make your fortune is some other country that could be more acceptable to you?

Or could you withdraw your wish of death to America if America did some positive changing to suit you? Could that be what you're wanting to talk about? Is there any hope?

I don’t wish death to America. In my mind America has been dying for 160 years. In its place there have been two totally separate ideologies.

One which asserts that the Government (especially the higher and broader levels of Government) is the only acceptable arbiter of Right and Wrong as well as the only group that can fix the wrong and another that believes in personal responsibility, limited (not small) Government, and keeping The Government out of peoples lives as much as possible.

These ideologies are diametrically opposed to each other. They’re like oil and water, utterly incompatible with each other. Yet, even after fighting a war over these differences we still see people denying theeternal enmity which will naturally exist between them.

We're reaching a point where this conflict, long brushed under the rug, is rearing its head; and this tim no broom will push it back underneath. Something will have to be done about it.

I wish there was somewhere else to go. If only it was that simple. It’s not. America WAS the last hope for Traditional, Conservative Morals and Values. Now even thst is likely gone.

Democrats, Liberals, and Progressives... You claim that you want unity in this country. Fine.

What is in it for ME; that I as a middle-class, middle-aged, white, Conservative, male would ever want?
Why do conservative always need something just for them?

You don't need anything. You want and want, something just for you.

I don’t wish death to America. In my mind America has been dying for 160 years. In its place there have been two totally separate ideologies.

One which asserts that the Government (especially the higher and broader levels of Government) is the only acceptable arbiter of Right and Wrong as well as the only group that can fix the wrong and another that believes in personal responsibility, limited (not small) Government, and keeping The Government out of peoples lives as much as possible.

These ideologies are diametrically opposed to each other. They’re like oil and water, utterly incompatible with each other. Yet, even after fighting a war over these differences we still see people denying theeternal enmity which will naturally exist between them.

We're reaching a point where this conflict, long brushed under the rug, is rearing its head; and this tim no broom will push it back underneath. Something will have to be done about it.

I wish there was somewhere else to go. If only it was that simple. It’s not. America WAS the last hope for Traditional, Conservative Morals and Values. Now even thst is likely gone.
1861 eh, apparently you want slavery back.

Your last defender of the confederacy is leaving tomorrow and your concerns are worth the time.

1611131053373.png

*****SMILE*****

:)

Why do conservative always need something just for them?

You don't need anything. You want and want, something just for you.

Conservatives are being asked to give up a lot for “Unity”. We’re being expected to subvert pretty much everything we believe in for “the common good”; which we don’t really believe in to begin with. We know that “Unity” will mean higher taxes, more restrictions on our lives, and less say in how things are done.

It would be insane to expect us to give up so much without getting something in return.

It's all talk. They need a boogeyman to be against them, or they won't have any excuses for inaction in alleviating the problems in the country.

The question is, are you all gonna play the scapegoat for them?

It's all talk. They need a boogeyman to be against them, or they won't have any excuses for inaction in alleviating the problems in the country.

The question is, are you all gonna play the scapegoat for them?
Boogeyman?
The entirety of the lock step left has been focused on a boogeyman for the last 4 years with absolute maniacal intensity.

I agree completely. My question is... if these Progressives and Democrats suddenly want me to be interested in everyone else’s welfare through “unity”, then what is in it for me? Why should I suddenly start caring about other people if I don’t get anything out of it?
That guy is gone. You may now stop emulating him.

Politically, I make DonaldJ Trump look like a centrist and have since long before DJT even thought about getting into politics. Trump was nowhere near Conservative and Authoritarian enough for my tastes.,

Politically, I make DonaldJ Trump look like a centrist and have since long before DJT even thought about getting into politics. Trump was nowhere near Conservative and Authoritarian enough for my tastes.,
Don spent most of his adult life as a New York Democrat. That might be why he could attain moderate Conservatism at best.

He did open the gates for an individual to get to the top without climbing the political ladder. It's no longer necessary to run for city council first. Go for the Gold Anathema!

Let me know if you need a campaign manager. I'm far far left, but I'm loyal, and my position actually gives me the powers of insight into what works for a far right campaign.

I admire Karl Rove's degree in architecture.

Forum List

Back