What's Going On In Baghdad???????

Dubya's war just keeps on giving.

And Obama kept it going, Trump oversaw the end of it, and Biden's incompetence restarted it, as well as some new involvement in Syria.

But no matter, screw Iraq, screw Syria, screw Libya, screw Iran, and screw Afghanistan. Light the whole Middle East up with nukes, for all I care. All they've given the world is terrorism, murder, violence, slavery, and war.

Unconfirmed - It's Iran backed militias attacking the green zone...Iran has declared a nation wide curfew, Iran just closed its border with iraq.

I'm seeing reports that our embassy in Baghdad is being overrun and they're using helos to evacuate the building.

Has anyone else heard the same thing?

I first saw it in Twitter and now they're talking about it on Rumble.

Probably being overrun by Biden-lovers.

And Obama kept it going, Trump oversaw the end of it, and Biden's incompetence restarted it, as well as some new involvement in Syria.

But no matter, screw Iraq, screw Syria, screw Libya, screw Iran, and screw Afghanistan. Light the whole Middle East up with nukes, for all I care. All they've given the world is terrorism, murder, violence, slavery, and war.

It's much easier to start a war than end one. Taking out Saddam Hussein empowered Iran. Obama didn't want that to be made worse. Sometimes all your options stink.

This could be the expected demonstration by the Iraq people that they feel no loyalty toward America.

It's expected in more countries than just Iraq, as the situation in Afghanistan deteriorates into anarchy.

Forum List

Back