What you have to believe/accept in order to be a democrat

Dems try to force their beliefs on everyone. They believe they are morally superior to those who dont agree with them.

In other words they are flaming assholes.

Just saying

Democrats win because they put forth better candidates. They don't believe in the conspiracy theory of fraud.
As long as Republicans put forth crazy-assed candidates and continue to foam at the mouth about conspiracy theories, they will continue to lose elections.

Republicans are the party of Crazy Train

Dems try to force their beliefs on everyone. They believe they are morally superior to those who dont agree with them.

In other words they are flaming assholes.

Just saying
How can they begin to think they are "morally superior" when they think it's OK to murder unborn children?

OK to let any kind of freak enter our country (but hey, elite Ds are protected by their bodyguards)

But then why do we accuse them of "thinking" at all.. a non-starter

The flag of Democrats

1700347029029.jpeg

The Flag of Republicans

1700347123117.jpeg

I used to think the Confederate army was bad. I studied up on this and realized that Lincoln was a tyrant who went against the Constitution many times, suspended habeus corpus, etc.

And the south had a Constitutional RIGHT to secede. Why didn't Lincoln let them?

No, 600,000 men had to die and cities in the south had to burn instead. There were other ways to deal with the problems

I used to think the Confederate army was bad. I studied up on this and realized that Lincoln was a tyrant who went against the Constitution many times, suspended habeus corpus, etc.

And the south had a Constitutional RIGHT to secede. Why didn't Lincoln let them?

No, 600,000 men had to die and cities in the south had to burn instead. There were other ways to deal with the problems

The Confederacy was a nation built on ensuring Slavery would always exist. 40 percent of the nation was enslaved

A nation of the magnitude of Nazi Germany

The Confederacy was a nation built on ensuring Slavery would always exist. 40 percent of the nation was enslaved

Living in the past means you are pissing on the future, dumbass.

The civil war was not really about slavery. Anyone who knows history would know that. It was about states being able to break away from the evil fed govt.

and a few other related matters

Democrats win because they put forth better candidates. They don't believe in the conspiracy theory of fraud.
As long as Republicans put forth crazy-assed candidates and continue to foam at the mouth about conspiracy theories, they will continue to lose elections.
Democrats win because they put forth better candidates.
1700348421156.png

even they think that's funny

Forum List

Back