What you going to do, Obumbler?~China Snatches Navy Drone~U.S. Officials Send Strongly Worded Letter

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Putin was CORRECT AGAIN, this COWARD in CHIEF hasn't the BALLS to stand up for what OTHER COUNTRIES do to America...he's PATHETIC!!!! Where is President Trump when we need him???? Think Trump would send a letter or TAKE FUCKING ACTION, like perhaps take over a Chinese Island that they just built in OPEN WATER?

(Via The Daily Mail) A Chinese warship has captured an underwater US Navy drone right in front of the eyes of the crew of an American ship in the South China sea, prompting a government official to say, ‘they stole it’.

(Excerpt) Read more at theconservativetreehouse.com ...

193121_image.jpg

After reading the post and the aforementioned "Excerpt", sounds like we gave it to them as they intimidated the entire crew of the American vessel with their warship. "No guts, no glory".

• Banned
After reading the post and the aforementioned "Excerpt", sounds like we gave it to them as they intimidated the entire crew of the American vessel with their warship. "No guts, no glory".
Just like he gave Iran our Drone, that they have now duplicated!....and let's not forget our secret speedboat with the sailors they captured!

14059.jpg

Putin was CORRECT AGAIN, this COWARD in CHIEF hasn't the BALLS to stand up for what OTHER COUNTRIES do to America...he's PATHETIC!!!! Where is President Trump when we need him???? Think Trump would send a letter or TAKE FUCKING ACTION, like perhaps take over a Chinese Island that they just built in OPEN WATER?

(Via The Daily Mail) A Chinese warship has captured an underwater US Navy drone right in front of the eyes of the crew of an American ship in the South China sea, prompting a government official to say, ‘they stole it’.

193121_image.jpg
Happens all the time.....

193121_image.jpg
Happens all the time.....

And our COWARD in CHIEF does nothing but send a letter....Perhaps if China, Russia, or Iran actually stepped on his testicles {I doubt seriously he has a pair!} he might jump up and do something!

Soviets used to stand off the coast of CA (over 12 miles) and pick up our drones from PMTC and hand them back to us in boxes. And this was during the Reagan years.
Got some links to that FAKE NEWS?

zQywVzl.jpg
How much you want to bet before I dig it up? $1000? $5000?
Why would I bet you anything, you made a claim, and as your silly ass does, I asked you to prove it....If you can, post it up, as I haven't seen it!

Soviets used to stand off the coast of CA (over 12 miles) and pick up our drones from PMTC and hand them back to us in boxes. And this was during the Reagan years.

zQywVzl.jpg
Why would I bet you anything, you made a claim, and as your silly ass does, I asked you to prove it....If you can, post it up, as I haven't seen it!
It will take a bit of work to go thru to the 80s archives.....I want to be paid for the effort.....so....it's up to 5K now.....soon to be 6K......

(I bet you don't even know what PMTC is)

zQywVzl.jpg
It will take a bit of work to go thru to the 80s archives.....I want to be paid for the effort.....so....it's up to 5K now.....soon to be 6K......

(I bet you don't even know what PMTC is)

Apparently, as I said FAKE NEWS, but what else would one expect from BoDYKEa....LOLOL!

If Trump were President, we would be at war by now

Obama is a pussy

What is Obamba going to do?

Bow and apologize.

What else? :dunno:

Forum List

Back