Zone1 What Would Post Racial America Look Like?

If the obvious consequence of the ideology you support makes you feel uncomfortable, ashamed, embarrassed to the point you try and deny it... then it stands to reason something must be wrong, either with you or with the ideology you profess.
So, what is the cornerstone of the idiology you profess?

What would a post racial America look like in your opinion?

Personally I think black people would have the right to own property, the right to work, equal protection under the law, right to live wherever they want, right to vote, the right to pay taxes, the right to fail, and the right to whine about the racism that used to exist.

Can you guys think of some things that I didn’t think of? How would America look if we weren’t racist anymore?
In what I would consider post-racial America, nobody would start a thread like this. (I am NOT criticizing the OP as I think it's a great subject. Because one segment of society DEMANDS that we all be racist, we are certainly not in a post-racial America now.)

We could take watermelon as a treat to our black neighbors home or serve it when he/she comes over for dinner without anybody taking offense, nobody would be making demands or talking about racism, we could tease anybody and everybody with stereotypes and everybody would enjoy it and have fun with it, parents wouldn't worry about their kids' Halloween costumes being "PC", and skin color would be of no more importance than hair or eye color. Kids could play cowboys and Indians again and nobody would even think about things like 'acting white' or 'racial passing.'

More importantly nobody would be asked to 'speak for his/her race/racial community, nobody would be seen as the 'token' or thought of as 'privileged', especially that he/she got his/her position, credentials, promotion, etc. via affirmative action or some kind of cultural mandate or privilege.

It would be a great America.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: cnm
And why should that be a goal?

I, for example, have beautiful skin (no wrinkles and people guess me for 15 years younger) but I am very fair in complexion. Why is that seen as a bad thing, in as much as leftists want to “breed” my fair color out of existence, or at least reduce the number of people with light skin?

It is racism against white people, pure and simple,
No one said it was a bad thing. I just gave my opinion on a question in the OP. Why are you so concerned about something that wouldn't happen until long after we're all dead?

No one said it was a bad thing. I just gave my opinion on a question in the OP. Why are you so concerned about something that wouldn't happen until long after we're all dead?
Because the process is happening NOW. We are in the 21st century where white children are taught they belong to a bad race, news articles in my liberal city celebrate the reduction in the percentage of white people, classes are taught on “The Problems with Whiteness,” and we have “No Whites on Campus Day.”

Leftists are pushing anti-white racism TODAY.

Personally I think black people would have the right to own property, the right to work, equal protection under the law, right to live wherever they want, right to vote, the right to pay taxes, the right to fail, and the right to whine about the racism that used to exist.

Can you guys think of some things that I didn’t think of? How would America look if we weren’t racist anymore?
Black people would get 80% of the acting jobs in TV advertising and white men would always play the stupid person

Oh wait, we are there already

Last edited:
How would America look if we weren’t racist anymore?
In my opinion, America will never reach that stage.

In fact, America TODAY is as close to being non-racist as it ever will be.

The declining Caucasian population is doing everything possible to help the two largest minority groups.

Meritocracy is being thrown overboard in order to ensure diversity and equity.

When those two minority groups become the overwhelming majority by the next century, does even the most sanguine person think that those two groups will get along together?

Because the process is happening NOW. We are in the 21st century where white children are taught they belong to a bad race, news articles in my liberal city celebrate the reduction in the percentage of white people, classes are taught on “The Problems with Whiteness,” and we have “No Whites on Campus Day.”

Leftists are pushing anti-white racism TODAY.
Sounds like you swallow a lot of propaganda! I notice no cites. Is that laziness or the fact that you're just parroting what you hear on the ECM?

An actual post racial society?

That would involve a society where people did not evaluate one another according to the color of their skin. In other words, it would be the exact opposite of what the left is pushing today.

America will never be post racial.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Originally posted by cnm
So, what is the cornerstone of the idiology you profess?

The conerstone of the ideology I profess is extremely simple and can be summed up in a single word:

JAPAN

A reasonably successful liberal democracy without America's genocidal plan for her main racial group.

Last edited:
The conerstone of the ideology I profess is extremely simple and can be summed up in a single word:

JAPAN

A reasonably successful liberal democracy without America's genocidal plan for her main racial group.
Boring conformity

JAPAN

Japan is one of the most racist nations on earth and always has been.

It will never be post racial until the race baiters are told to take a hike. When you want to divide people there is no easier way than race.

Forum List

Back