What Would It Take To Abandon Obama?

If either or both were true, then, yes, that would hurt BHO with his voting base.

Unfortunately for us, they are both false.

I know this is gonna sound weird BUT I THINK THE ELECTION IS ALREADY DECIDED!

The very, very few who have yet to make up their mind will probably not even both to go to the polls.

Is it that the debates changed anyone's views of the candidates? Or, that the debates permitted those to speak up and voice their views as they feel they won't be made fun of by others?

I'll post an item on polling that might back up my opinion.

IMHO, no matter how hard the media tries, Gov Romney has already won.

It boggles the mind how there are some who have yet to make a decision. I mean really ... what the hell are they waiting for? Are there really folks out there still sitting on the fence saying to themselves .... "Well, I really like this about Obama and I really like this about Romney. Gee, this is so difficult. I don't know who to vote for."

The way obama is going, he will end up giving a profanity laced diatribe in one of his speeches and that will be his end. obama is losing it. He's getting hysterical. His speeches have gone, not on what he is going to do, but just attacks on Romney, while Romney is keeping positive.

obama's book, his plan, ends up being nothing but pictures featuring obama. He is going slowly and very publicly insane.

The way obama is going, he will end up giving a profanity laced diatribe in one of his speeches and that will be his end. obama is losing it. He's getting hysterical. His speeches have gone, not on what he is going to do, but just attacks on Romney, while Romney is keeping positive.

obama's book, his plan, ends up being nothing but pictures featuring obama. He is going slowly and very publicly insane.

Calls to mind the adage, Those whom the gods would destroy they first make mad.

Obama is a total failure. His "plan" is a laughable parody of failed policies from his first term. He is out of ideas. And he is not the charming bright young man who changes paradigms that we were sold on in 2008. He is a bitter, incompetent ruthless Chicago pol who can hardly count the bodies he's walked over on his way to victory. Or in this case defeat.

The way The Rabbi and Katzndogz are losing it, they are getting more hysterical with each post.

I expect Romney to win, but if Obama eaks it out, then the world will not end, either.

The same question could be asked of Romney supporters. There is no difference. Partisan hacks are partisan hacks. Those are the people that will support whoever had the right letter next to their name and probably represents about 30 percent of the vote on both sides. The rest, they would be affected by such news.

I dispute that. The GOP has a way of eating its members who violate standards.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Please outline the GOP "standards". That way you can't flip flop when you are shown multiple examples of GOP members who have violated those standards and are still fully entrenched in the party.

Should I be surprised that you didn't answer this?

I dispute that. The GOP has a way of eating its members who violate standards.

Please outline the GOP "standards". That way you can't flip flop when you are shown multiple examples of GOP members who have violated those standards and are still fully entrenched in the party.

Because I'm not here to do your work for you. Look at the GOP pols that have resigned or been under intense party pressure. Bob Barr, Larry Craig, etc. You see nothing fo the sort with Jim McGreevey or other scandal-ridden Dems.
Go fuck yourself.

Because I'm not here to do your work for you. Look at the GOP pols that have resigned or been under intense party pressure. Bob Barr, Larry Craig, etc. You see nothing fo the sort with Jim McGreevey or other scandal-ridden Dems.
Go fuck yourself.

LOL, I knew you couldn't answer. Just like every other time you're challenged on anything. You fit in well with the base of your party.

Go fuck yourself.

LOL, I knew you couldn't answer. Just like every other time you're challenged on anything. You fit in well with the base of your party.
WHich is why I answered your question. Too bad you're too fucking stupid to understand it. No wonder you support Obama.

Two rumors surfaced this week. I dont know whether either is true or not. The first was that Obama dealt cocaine in college. The second that Trump had evidence Obama was enrolled as a foreign student. Let's say both of them were proven facts. Would Obama supporters turn off support for him? I dont think so. They would spin the first as "they all do it" and the second as "It's proof the Constitution needs to be amended." I don't think there is any point that anything damaging about a Democratic candidate would cause his supporters to reconsider.
This is in contrast to many years ago when Democrats valued things like personal integrity. I remember when McGovern's first choice for VP, Thomas Eagleton, was revealed to have had shock therapy. He was considered unelectable and dropped. Today he would be admired on talk shows for overcoming his problem. In part I think a lot of this came from Bill Clinton, who's idea of success and sole criterion was "winning." In light of that, winning is all that matters to the Left. They rationalize it by saying "they all do it" or some other mitigating argument. But they dont all do it. The Left projects their own beliefs on their opponents. To them winning is all that matters so they think everyone feels the same.

Or it could be some of us just don't think giving more tax cuts to the wealthy is a very good idea.

I know this is gonna sound weird BUT I THINK THE ELECTION IS ALREADY DECIDED!

The very, very few who have yet to make up their mind will probably not even both to go to the polls.

Is it that the debates changed anyone's views of the candidates? Or, that the debates permitted those to speak up and voice their views as they feel they won't be made fun of by others?

I'll post an item on polling that might back up my opinion.

IMHO, no matter how hard the media tries, Gov Romney has already won.

If there is no more movement in the polls and the undecideds don't vote, then Obama wins based on current polling. Romney might win the popular vote, but he would still lose the election. Romney still needs to see movement in a number of key states.

Well in my opinion many voters would abandon Obama if he stops giving all the freebies....you know .welfare, food stamps, phones? All that rubbish...

Forum List

Back