What would happen to blacks if we ended affirmative action?

They don't have the brains to get good jobs on merit so i suspect their welfare rate would jump from 35% to 95%!!! Skeptics might say that before AA came along most blacks were not on welfare, but that's because welfare 50 years ago was not as high-paying as it is now. Used to be welfare meant just enough to live on, now it gives you a comfortable lower middle-class existence.

So ending AA must be combined with a big reduction in welfare availability.

The two greatest threats facing modern civilization are
1# The intelligence gap(non-whites)
2# Islam

Both of these could destroy all we have done.

Wow did every inbred sack of crap from Stormfront tire of their own cesspool and decide to pollute another site? All 3 of you are stupid enough to think black people are subhuman and lack a genetic component that makes them as smart as other humans. You have to be seriously pathetic to still be shilling Hitler's bullshit in 2012 :dev3:

Well, do you have the brain power to disprove it? Reality really fucking sucks! :eusa_boohoo:

Not so surprised you think reality sucks, must be the reason you don't live in it. If you've never even learned basic human biology and are still supporting Nazi science, not much hope for you, just the glimmer of hope that whatever offspring you have don't inherit your apparent retardation.

They don't have the brains to get good jobs on merit so i suspect their welfare rate would jump from 35% to 95%!!! Skeptics might say that before AA came along most blacks were not on welfare, but that's because welfare 50 years ago was not as high-paying as it is now. Used to be welfare meant just enough to live on, now it gives you a comfortable lower middle-class existence.

Thank you for your contribution at killing the corporate party . In the future if you should be enlighten enough to understand that your quality of life is better because we have a government that focuses on all races and not just single rightwing stupidity you can thank liberals . Oh and next time feel free to sprinkle your rants with facts , figures , numbers etc...etc...etc...welfare gives people a comfortable lower level middle class existence ? in all the red states perhaps .

Yes, forced to compete on the merits, blacks would sink to abysmally low levels in all areas of life. They'd be upset and crime and rioting would go up. Sure sucks to live with them: you either suffer their violence, or buy them off with welfare and AA.

Yet another red stater offering his explanations for the acceptance of colonialism, slavery, social darwinism, and racial eugenics.

Thank you for your contribution , the GOP with your help is near the end thanks to your ignorance .

The fact that the need affirmative action makes them look inferior. If they can't compete on a equal ground what do you expect?

They can't compete because stupid racist people elect stupid people to pass laws that benefit racist people . That has changed , either adapt to modern reality , leave your ignorance behind and cope with modern day America . You are the weakest link .

Yes, forced to compete on the merits, blacks would sink to abysmally low levels in all areas of life. They'd be upset and crime and rioting would go up. Sure sucks to live with them: you either suffer their violence, or buy them off with welfare and AA.

Yet another red stater offering his explanations for the acceptance of colonialism, slavery, social darwinism, and racial eugenics.

Yet another retard that doesn't understand that all races practiced slavery and expanded over other races land. Always whitey within your little mind.

The Japanese are some of the biggest colonist in the history of man for wanting to take over all of eastern Asia.

Black empires expanded over large parts of Africa! Taking and genociding other tribes.

The Aztec empire took over villages throughout central America with ways that no one within the old world could even start to understand. They ruled by fear in a ways that even the Romans wouldn't lower themselves too. The North American indian hated each other and I'm sure they did the same damn thing to many tribes.

Learn some history or stay out of the discussion. Your anti-white bias is showing.

The fact that the need affirmative action makes them look inferior. If they can't compete on a equal ground what do you expect?

They can't compete because stupid racist people elect stupid people to pass laws that benefit racist people . That has changed , either adapt to modern reality , leave your ignorance behind and cope with modern day America . You are the weakest link .

Why the fuck should a 90% white nation(before 1970) not favor it's vast majority? It isn't like blacks were fighting for their homelands in Africa. O'noo's, blacks are somehow the special race that doesn't need to fight for their freedoms or hold their leaders creitable for what they do.

You're an ignorant fool that's discussing issues that are way over your little brain.

Affirmative action is giving them a better hand then anyone. Yet somehow we're still kicking their ass.

Last edited:
[

Thank you for your contribution at killing the corporate party . In the future if you should be enlighten enough to understand that your quality of life is better because we have a government that focuses on all races .

HAHAHA. All races? What goes the govt do for whites.? They take from us and give to the welfare bum minorities.

Why the fuck should a 90% white nation(before 1970) not favor it's vast majority?

Because of the US Constitution, you fucking idiot.

O'you mean the constitution written by white men and govern by white men??? You leftist fucks are the ones that flooded our nation with the third world. I'm dead serious as these people really do sit in their own shit.

They don't improve or give a damn. This is what pisses me off. O'please give me some money and food they whine! My advise to them is to start educating themselves and doing their own damn farming. Whitey doesn't owe you shit.

[

For fucks sake there are black astronauts, biologist, chemists, astrophysicists, psychologist, psychiatrists, physicians, janitors etc....

Only 1% of the PHDs in america in math and science go to blacks!

Black Educator: Black PhD Index2007

Blacks make up 13% of the country so that is a HUGE achievement gap

It doesn't matter if its .0001% the fact remains there are African Americans with advance degrees. I am sure the stats are much higher. What year were those statistics done?

[

For fucks sake there are black astronauts, biologist, chemists, astrophysicists, psychologist, psychiatrists, physicians, janitors etc....

Only 1% of the PHDs in america in math and science go to blacks!

Black Educator: Black PhD Index2007

Blacks make up 13% of the country so that is a HUGE achievement gap

I'd love it if this gap would go away. The more intelligence that's on this planet=the better.

Matthew shut the fuck up. You're as dumb as they come. First you claim whites are intellectually superior then you made a thread asking people to help you compile a list. Dude you're a racist moron. Instead of people like you who I am sure contribute to the setback of the U.S education system, XXXXXXXX.

Yea how horrible of the NBA to not put more qualified white people in the place of Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant :321:

Honestly, what does playing with a ball do for society? :badgrin:

What do you do for society besides blog here?

Wait you wont tell me.

if we go by averages, then Matthew as a white man has more education, a better job (although lower than he deserves via paying for affirmative action), pays more taxes, is more law abiding, volunteers more, and is generally a better citizen than the average black man.

do you, aristotle, deny that the average white is a better and more useful citizen than the average black?

Honestly, what does playing with a ball do for society? :badgrin:

Wait you wont tell me.

if we go by averages, then Matthew as a white man has more education, a better job (although lower than he deserves via paying for affirmative action), pays more taxes, is more law abiding, volunteers more, and is generally a better citizen than the average black man.

do you, aristotle, deny that the average white is a better and more useful citizen than the average black?

Such pathetic ignorant Nazi crap from Stormfront overflow. Sad that you fall hook line and sinker that people with a melanin level are genetically inferior.

Wait you wont tell me.

Such pathetic ignorant Nazi crap from Stormfront overflow. Sad that you fall hook line and sinker that people with a melanin level are genetically inferior.

sad that you fall hook line and sinker for leftist fairytales. I noticed that all you did was hurl insults and ignore the statement.

what is your definition of genetically inferior? I consider the races to be genetically different because they are, obviously.

make your own statement so that we can all see the clarity of your thought. insults dont mean much.

I consider the races to be genetically different because they are, obviously.

NO, not really.

explain your position. I am tired of wasting my time on posters who only yell 'NO' and refuse to put up anything that I can argue against.

All the other side has it spin and insults. They can scream how evil the truth is but they can't out run it.

Forum List

Back