What would happen to blacks if we ended affirmative action?

NO, not really.

explain your position. I am tired of wasting my time on posters who only yell 'NO' and refuse to put up anything that I can argue against.

All the other side has it spin and insults. They can scream how evil the truth is but they can't out run it.

the issue of race seems to blind people with emotion, to the point that they cannot even attempt to be rational about the subject.

explain your position. I am tired of wasting my time on posters who only yell 'NO' and refuse to put up anything that I can argue against.

All the other side has it spin and insults. They can scream how evil the truth is but they can't out run it.

the issue of race seems to blind people with emotion, to the point that they cannot even attempt to be rational about the subject.

Those who point to the persistence of high rates of black crime and illegitimacy and inferior black intelligence however it is measured are calm and reasonable, and often apologetic. All they really need to do is to document the facts, and suggest however tepidly, that the facts indicate that the Negro race really is intrinsically inferior. It is blacks and their white apologists who become screaming masses of irrationality whenever the topic comes up.

During the 1940s, '50s, and '60s integrationists could be optimistic in their expectation that when racial discrimination was ended blacks would prove themselves equal to whites. Optimism is no longer possible so race equalitarians impose a reign of political correctness and thought control.

This cannot last forever, however. Eventually it will be safe to tell the truth in public.

[

For fucks sake there are black astronauts, biologist, chemists, astrophysicists, psychologist, psychiatrists, physicians, janitors etc....

Only 1% of the PHDs in america in math and science go to blacks!

Black Educator: Black PhD Index2007

Blacks make up 13% of the country so that is a HUGE achievement gap

It doesn't matter if its .0001% the fact remains there are African Americans with advance degrees. I am sure the stats are much higher. What year were those statistics done?

HAHAHA. What a stupid thing to say. Of course it matters what the percentage is.!!!

During the 1940s, '50s, and '60s integrationists could be optimistic in their expectation that when racial discrimination was ended blacks would prove themselves equal to whites. Optimism is no longer possible so race equalitarians impose a reign of political correctness and thought control.

This cannot last forever, however. Eventually it will be safe to tell the truth in public.

Yuppers - integration and AA have proven that no matter now much help and special treatment we give blacks, they are still failures. They have no excuse now except their own inferiority.

Last edited:
Such pathetic ignorant Nazi crap from Stormfront overflow. Sad that you fall hook line and sinker that people with a melanin level are genetically inferior.

That's what the evidence says. How do you explain

1. That blacks do so poorly on all standardized tests? And don't say cultural bias unless you can explain why asians do better than whites on the tests.

2. that all of black africa is mired in the stone age.? And don't say discrimination - blacks now control sub-saharan africa.

Honestly, what does playing with a ball do for society? :badgrin:

What do you do for society besides blog here?

Wait you wont tell me.

if we go by averages, then Matthew as a white man has more education, a better job (although lower than he deserves via paying for affirmative action), pays more taxes, is more law abiding, volunteers more, and is generally a better citizen than the average black man.

do you, aristotle, deny that the average white is a better and more useful citizen than the average black?

Starting with education:

First and foremost Matthew is not educated at least in the academic sense. He has numerous mispellings and he unlike most advance academic students subscribes to racism. Once you take basic human biology or human anatomy most if not all professors do away with both religious and racial biases and breaks down how similar we are. Then if your college offers you may take anthropologt where you learn about various human cultures and religions and know about the varying dynamics of human cultures across the world. Since Matthew subscribes to idiotic generalized claims, he is neither educated nor equipped to give an accurate statement about any culture.

Now that is just the intelligent way of putting it.....

Now for the Dave Chappelle black man version:
No threatening other members-Meister

As far as his job occupation what does Matthew do fo a living since you know about him so well? I am curious...

Only 1% of the PHDs in america in math and science go to blacks!

Black Educator: Black PhD Index2007

Blacks make up 13% of the country so that is a HUGE achievement gap

It doesn't matter if its .0001% the fact remains there are African Americans with advance degrees. I am sure the stats are much higher. What year were those statistics done?

HAHAHA. What a stupid thing to say. Of course it matters what the percentage is.!!!

Ok what year were those statistics taken then? Since it was so stupid...

NO, not really.

Matthew because you're a dumb shit. All you do is post links from racially biased websites and/or articles. You are not educated. Unkotare has called you out several times and you've proven to be every bit of everything he says. I don't know about stormfront much but apparently they consist of pussy ass bloggers like yourself.

If we are going to end Affirmitive Action, let's end it for rich people to.

John McCain, dad and grand dad admirals who got him into the Naval Academy. Crashed 5 jets, started a fire on an aircraft Carrier (The Forrestal) that killed 167 men, disobeyed orders and was shot down where he made propaganda videos under torture and was a member of the Keating 5, a group that nearly brought down the economy "BEFORE BUSH".

Bush, jumped over thousands to become the worst president in history. Responsibly the for deaths and maiming of tens of thousands of Americans whose policies nearly brought down the world economy.

Mitt Romney, a pioneer of outsourcing whose father was a Governor and a CEO. Boy did we dodge a bullet.

Keep going down the line and there are so many. Rich, white and connected who turned out to be "disasters" for the country.

What do you do for society besides blog here?

Wait you wont tell me.

if we go by averages, then Matthew as a white man has more education, a better job (although lower than he deserves via paying for affirmative action), pays more taxes, is more law abiding, volunteers more, and is generally a better citizen than the average black man.

do you, aristotle, deny that the average white is a better and more useful citizen than the average black?

Starting with education:

First and foremost Matthew is not educated at least in the academic sense. He has numerous mispellings and he unlike most advance academic students subscribes to racism. Once you take basic human biology or human anatomy most if not all professors do away with both religious and racial biases and breaks down how similar we are. Then if your college offers you may take anthropologt where you learn about various human cultures and religions and know about the varying dynamics of human cultures across the world. Since Matthew subscribes to idiotic generalized claims, he is neither educated nor equipped to give an accurate statement about any culture.

Now that is just the intelligent way of putting it.....

Now for the Dave Chappelle black man version:

XXXXXXXX

As far as his job occupation what does Matthew do fo a living since you know about him so well? I am curious...

spelling is not exactly the best guide to determine education. just about all of us mangle our grammar, usually out of laziness.

anthropology has many sub fields. forensic anthropology would certainly disagree with you that there are no racial distinctions. I understand that everybody can and does emphasize the information that best suits their opinion. what I dont understand is why so many posters here think that it is stupid, cowardly or uninformed to notice and recognize that there are differences between the races in many physical, behavioural and mental traits.

standard boilerplate from the politically correct PBS

There is not one gene, trait, or characteristic that distinguishes all members of one race from all members of another. We can map any number of traits and none would match our idea of race. This is because modern humans haven't been around long enough to evolve into different subspecies and we've always moved, mated, and mixed our genes. Beneath the skin, we are one of the most genetically similar of all species.

tricky wording allows them to imply something that is not true. genes, traits, and characteristics all have fuzzy boundaries. Lewontin's Fallacy. single versions of alleles of genes are indeed found in every race, just not in the same frequency. once you start combining groups of genes the dispersion of individuals into continental origin clusters become quite obvious.

about 10 years ago there was a piggyback study done on data collected for a hypertension paper. it correctly identified 3631 out of 3636 patients for their race. there is little doubt that race and racial admixture can be closely determined by genetic testing.

if you want to argue the definition of the word 'race', go ahead. whatever you want to call it is fine because it is still there.

Research conducted by an evolutionary and population biologist at Washington University is an "obscure opinion piece"? Stop making an ass of yourself.

op-ed. it doesnt even give the name of the paper.

Templeton analyzed genetic data from mitochondrial DNA, a form inherited only from the maternal side; Y chromosome DNA, paternally inherited DNA; and nuclear DNA, inherited from both sexes. His results showed that 85 percent of genetic variation in the human DNA was due to individual variation. A mere 15 percent could be traced to what could be interpreted as "racial" differences.

a 'mere 15 percent'? there are many single unit mistakes that can kill or maim an individual. less than a millionth percent difference.

mitochondrial DNA is a specific package (for a cellular organelle) that gets passed along with very little natural selection involved. the spontaneous mutations that arise give a good time line because there is so little change.

If you think race is an illusion, then you must oppose race-based AA. right?

they are only against genetic definitions of race. political and cultural racial definitions are fine as long as whites are blamed for minority underperformance. they dont really know what to do with NE Asians so they ignore them except to talk about mine and railway workers from the last century.

You bitch and moan about being "tired of wasting my time on posters who only yell 'NO' and refuse to put up anything that I can argue against" but no one else has brought anything to the table here, you fucking frauds. Trained, educated, professional geneticists have PROVEN that there is no meaningful basis for the notion of 'race.' You hateful, cowardly losers can't give up your security blankets so you stick your fingers in your ears and pretend the facts aren't what they really are. Pathetic.

Forum List

Back