What would be worse --sterilization or the totally ignorant behavior that has caused over 145,000 deaths so far in America today!

No. Because the only thing that slavery has to do with the abortion issue is that anti-abortionists are trying to control someones body like the slave owners did.

The only thing that slavery has to do with the abortion issue is that slaves were also treated as less than human.
You should stop treating women that want to have an abortion like they are less than human then.

Slaves, babies before they're born, kill them if you want......neither group is human.
Only the person that is giving birth has a right to do that. Again if you dont want to have an abortion then thats your right. You cant force another woman to abide by your wants and desires.

Only the person that is giving birth has a right to do that.

Exactly! Kill it if you want, it's only a slave.

Again if you dont want to have an abortion then thats your right.

Again if you don't want to have a slave then that's your right.

You cant force another woman to abide by your wants and desires.

It's only a slave, no wants and desires of its own.

No. Because the only thing that slavery has to do with the abortion issue is that anti-abortionists are trying to control someones body like the slave owners did.

The only thing that slavery has to do with the abortion issue is that slaves were also treated as less than human.
You should stop treating women that want to have an abortion like they are less than human then.

Slaves, babies before they're born, kill them if you want......neither group is human.
Only the person that is giving birth has a right to do that. Again if you dont want to have an abortion then thats your right. You cant force another woman to abide by your wants and desires.

No its a fetus. One that you created BTW.

Its also everyones right not to be a slave.

Even slaves had wants and desires. Your ability to follow your own logic is horrible.

Even slaves had wants and desires. Your ability to follow your own logic is horrible.

No it's a slave. One that I own.

It's also everyone's right not to be murdered before birth.

Even slaves had wants and desires.

But they were less than human....like the babies you don't mind murdering.

Because some human lives are worth more than others, eh?
Absolutely! Anybody who tries to enslave my daughter, or my granddaughter, to rape them or force them to have a baby they do not want, will find out how little their life is really worth. I accompanied my daughter to have a legal abortion years ago, an abortion that she decided was the right thing to have. I know the anguish she felt. Neither you nor any god-damn evangelist nutcase has any business telling women you don’t know or care about that they can’t control their own bodies at such a time. You think you can make my daughter into your slave, the slave of the state, of men, of cells growing in her own body? Don’t even dream of it.

By the way, my daughter is now married to a fine man (not the bum who abused her) and I am the proud grandfather of an eight month old toddler. A beautiful and healthy and much loved little girl.

No it's a slave. One that I own.

It's also everyone's right not to be murdered before birth.

Even slaves had wants and desires.

But they were less than human....like the babies you don't mind murdering.
You have no right to own a slave.

Fetus doesnt have any rights. Its a fetus.

No. Slaves were humans no matter what you thought of them. Thats why they were able to talk, sing, dance, work, play and procreate like other humans.

Every person born dies. Every woman who brings a baby into the world sentences it to death. Essentially, what is the difference between bringing a fetus to term and then having it certainly die and not bringing it to term and a life of suffering, fear of death and then, finally, death?
Is the opposition to abortion religious? Where do sinners go after death?
Where do sin-less souls go?
What is the problem with allowing the woman to decide what happens to the woman?

Are men allowed to identify as women when discussing abortion? I can't remember. Liberal science is confusing.

I use to believe that an abortion was "OK" in cases of danger to mothers' health, rape or incest.
But with statistics showing almost all abortions done due to mothers' health is phony and as a result only in case of rape or incest with ONE
major caveat. That any woman that has had a previous abortion, but then goes to have another... is given a choice:
A) The woman can have the abortion IF she gets sterilized or B) Will be required by law to perform 500 hours of community service.
Now the reason is this statistic and since Democrats especially in this COVID-19 age as Governor Cuomo states:
"I operate on the data and on the numbers"
So if he and others like him operate on the "data and on the numbers" they should support my proposal, i.e. "sterilization" or community service.
Here are the facts about abortion that support the proposal of sterilization.

The average likelihood that an abortion was a “first time” abortion (performed on a woman who had not had a prior induced termination) is 53.92%.

This means that 145,000 abortions were done on women who should BE sterilized as they had an abortion already!
(i) 46.08% of all abortions were performed on woman who had a previous procedure, and
The average likelihood that a woman had 1 prior abortion was 25.78%.
  • This means that a woman who received 1 prior abortion had a 47.8% chance of having a second abortion.
  • The average likelihood that a woman had 2 prior abortions was 11.03%.
  • This means that a woman who received 2 prior abortions had a 42% chance of having a third abortion.
  • The average likelihood that a woman had 3+ prior abortions was 7.4%.
  • This means that a woman who received 3+ prior abortions had a 67% chance of having additional abortions.
The "data and on the numbers" by totally rational people like Cuomo that personal belief is it is OK to kill a baby should support the two
options i.e. sterilization or 500 hours of community service.

Roe Vs Wade was decided in 1973. Don't you think it's time to move on? I mean, at what point is it easier for you and your ilk to move toward deciding to discourage abortion (you know through birth control, sex education..etc) instead of constantly railing against it? At what point do you cut your losses and try to make rational arguments against having an abortion? Or are you and your ilk just hell bent on inserting your beliefs on to everyone regardless and seeing to it that states control a woman's right to choose or determine what happens with her body? Statists every last one of you.
I did give an option! Sterilization if you go for your 2nd abortion or 500 hours of community service.
My point is that almost half the abortions are because a woman as a RIGHT to choose to KILL life?
That's the same as saying I have the right to kill someone I disagree with, i.e. if I as a woman disagree that the totally defenseless life form
doesn't have a right to live.
If a woman who wasn't raped or having incest, i.e. AGAINST her will is pregnant than SHE had a choice! Immediate sexual gratification in exchange for killing a defenseless child... OK... I can understand a young woman, et.al. BUT to have already had an abortion i.e. 44% of abortions by women with previous abortion... they gave up their right to having a baby and should be sterilized...or give society that has to pay for the abortion 500 hours of community service!

What is wrong with a woman taking responsibility for her few moments of sexual gratification?

Every person born dies. Every woman who brings a baby into the world sentences it to death. Essentially, what is the difference between bringing a fetus to term and then having it certainly die and not bringing it to term and a life of suffering, fear of death and then, finally, death?
Is the opposition to abortion religious? Where do sinners go after death?
Where do sin-less souls go?
What is the problem with allowing the woman to decide what happens to the woman?
The rational you use then can be used against "executioners", doctors that pull the plug, and in this case a woman who paid the price of sterilization or 500 hours of community service because she had a few moments of gratification in exchange for taking a life! Does that sound rational?

US fertility rate is below level needed to replace population, study says

Consider that against the FACT that every day in the USA replacement population is being reduced by women who want reward, i.e. an abortion
for their few moments of gratification.
316,685 so far this year with 40% by women that have had a previous abortion.

Because some human lives are worth more than others, eh?
Absolutely! Anybody who tries to enslave my daughter, or my granddaughter, to rape them or force them to have a baby they do not want, will find out how little their life is really worth. I accompanied my daughter to have a legal abortion years ago, an abortion that she decided was the right thing to have. I know the anguish she felt. Neither you nor any god-damn evangelist nutcase has any business telling women you don’t know or care about that they can’t control their own bodies at such a time. You think you can make my daughter into your slave, the slave of the state, of men, of cells growing in her own body? Don’t even dream of it.

By the way, my daughter is now married to a fine man (not the bum who abused her) and I am the proud grandfather of an eight month old toddler. A beautiful and healthy and much loved little girl.
"Cant control their bodies at such a time."

AOL Keyword.

Forum List

Back