What will PROGS say when we can inject "DISINFECTANT" into a body?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
I think I've seen a post it can be accomplished today with light, but someday sometime, we'll have the technology to inject a disinfectant of some sort for medical purposes. For you PROGS I don't mean Lysol, bleach, vinegar, rat poisoning, stuff like that, though you can drink apple cider vinegar for some benefit.

Couldn't tell you if said injections would be a benefit or not long term, I'm just a beginner here, it's Trump who is the visionary:flameth:

I think I've seen a post it can be accomplished today with light, but someday sometime, we'll have the technology to inject a disinfectant of some sort for medical purposes. For you PROGS I don't mean Lysol, bleach, vinegar, rat poisoning, stuff like that, though you can drink apple cider vinegar for some benefit.

Couldn't tell you if said injections would be a benefit or not long term, I'm just a beginner here, it's Trump who is the visionary:flameth:
"I'm not saying that arsenic enemas can cure baldness...I'm just asking the question"

The problem I see is that most disinfectants attack viruses and germs by destroying the protein in their outer shells either killing them or making them unable to attack their human host, but these chemicals have no way of differentiating between those and the proteins in the human body, causing burns, poisoning and worse.

"I'm not saying that arsenic enemas can cure baldness...I'm just asking the question"
1588062980689.png

Beautiful shade of green???

Greg

Trump....the guy who didn't know that people died from the flu....is your go-to-guy for medical breakthroughs.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::p

There are myriad exciting medical advancements on the way. Our youngest daughter is a microbiologist, and the stuff she tells us is on the way is mind-blowing. Star Trek stuff.

But even as the OP admits, most of this stuff will be here "someday, sometime". And unfortunately, even though some of it is (relatively) close, this person in the White House places a much higher priority on seeming to be creative, intelligent and informed than on being responsible, realistic and helpful. An intelligent, responsible, aware person knows to concentrate on what can happen soon, not "someday, sometime".

This is what you get when you place a person with the temperament of a 12-year old in the White House.

And to make it much worse, this person has an army of obedient sycophants who absolutely refuse to hold him responsible for any stupid or irresponsible thing he says, willing to enable his very worst impulses and behaviors, merely because they know at some level that they have sold their soul to a buffoon.

Last edited:
Trump is casting about looking for a magic bullet and he is stupid enough to think he could suggest something expert doctors haven't considered. He can be forgiven for not remembering 10th grade biology but thinking he can rig a pandemic like he rigs everything else is unforgivable.

Once you realize you "stepped" in it, it's time to stop walking around with it on your shoes.

Trumps question was dumb and bringing it up on purpose is equally stupid.

It is already possible. It is called embalming.

Coming from the Putin's 2 Facebook ads cost Hillary the election Party

Trump....the guy who didn't know that people died from the flu....is your go-to-guy for medical breakthroughs.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::p
Most democrats look to politicians to lead their daily lives. I believe the reason for that is they have no common sense.

I wouldn't take the progressive's ridicule about Trump any more seriously than what the other side comes up with. "Disinfectant" has been good for a laugh but hopefully it'll soon run its course. These things get old fast and those that dwell on them end up making themselves the biggest joke. I see humor as one way Americans keep those in power in their proper place.

Most democrats look to politicians to lead their daily lives. I believe the reason for that is they have no common sense.

You’re supporting the blob who didn’t know flu was deadly. You have zero common sense

You’re supporting the blob who didn’t know flu was deadly. You have zero common sense
Yeah, okay dumbass.

Let's look at this. Disinfectant try and kill everything. If you want to wipe all DNA just use bleach it will kill it all if used enough. In simple terms, disinfectant does know the difference between the virus and the human body...

Then we can look at the other suggestion... Vinegar is a good mild disinfectant but would struggle to kill this virus. Rat Poisoning is a extreme blood thinner and will kill patients pretty effectively...

Apple cider vinegar, there is no proof it is anti viral and it has been around for centuries.. It would be like finding out tomorrow your car has a fly mode.

So now we are down to, if we could just take something, a liquid or pill and then you would be cured.... Just anything really, maybe a big mac will cure it... Has anyone tried Tide Pods? There is a guy in Cleveland and he ate a Tide Pod and he doesn't have COVID..

There have been some very intelligent and educated people who have dedicated their lives to the research the solutions to these problems... They don't start their career by figuring our does Apple Cider Vinegar work, they study and learn from the centuries of work done before them. Using this is education they then try to advance on that.
"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants." - Issac Newton

What you (and Trump) are saying is to ignore what has been tried before and lets ignore the centuries of research and start again..

Trump is a visionary with bat shit crazy hunches, NO science and NO vision.

You go first.

qfa2m9awb8v41.jpg

There are myriad exciting medical advancements on the way. Our youngest daughter is a microbiologist, and the stuff she tells us is on the way is mind-blowing. Star Trek stuff.

But even as the OP admits, most of this stuff will be here "someday, sometime". And unfortunately, even though some of it is (relatively) close, this person in the White House places a much higher priority on seeming to be creative, intelligent and informed than on being responsible, realistic and helpful. An intelligent, responsible, aware person knows to concentrate on what can happen soon, not "someday, sometime".

This is what you get when you place a person with the temperament of a 12-year old in the White House.

And to make it much worse, this person has an army of obedient sycophants who absolutely refuse to hold him responsible for any stupid or irresponsible thing he says, willing to enable his very worst impulses and behaviors, merely because they know at some level that they have sold their soul to a buffoon.

You're telling us the guy who raped DC and has accomplished more than any POTUS since at least FDR is irresponsible?

We Trumpsters support Trump in-spite of and because of his big mouth. He shoots from the hip, some by design, some stupid or misunderstood, some lies, some exaggerations, some BLATANT MFing truth. Nobody is perfect, so happens Trump is the right man for the job, he's a once every 80 years or so guy.

Forum List

Back