What will be the major Fear Topic for the GOP this election cycle?

What will be the GOP Fear Topic in 2016?
The usual.

Mexicans, Benghazi, blacks, Benghazi, ObamaCare, Benghazi, Muslims, Benghazi, Muslims, ObamaCare, gays, ISIS, Benghazi, Muslims, and last but not least, Benghazi.

I'm afraid the RW's will figure out how/why they lose general elections to Dems, and do something to change that.

I'm afraid the RW's will figure out how/why they lose general elections to Dems, and do something to change that.
Nah. Won't happen.

By the way, did you know Hillary is doing everything she can to ban flags from the White House, and never mentions God, ever?

Everyone uses fear to push their agendas. Just look into the Global Warming Boogeyman scam, and so on. Fear works. It's been proven all throughout history. The Republicans didn't invent fear mongering. And they're certainly not the only ones doing it.

Nah. Won't happen.

By the way, did you know Hillary is doing everything she can to ban flags from the White House, and never mentions God, ever?

all that between brain tumors, and lung cancer ?

the only Progress they have made is in Transforming us into a third world hellhole by bringing in hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants and dispersing them around our country. you idiots still sit here and worry over the gawddam GOP

The irony of this post in this thread ! Lol!

New Topics

Forum List

Back