What will be Sarah Huckabee's First Lie Be on the (R) Response to SOTU?

Yes, the White House releases copies of the speech prior to the President giving it.....things like that, and other details related to how Govt works is often missed on Dembots

The Dems applauded the written speech even when Bidem fucked up the line.

The thing about vetoing drug prices, or whatever…he flubbed the line, but the Dems applauded what he was SUPPOSED TO SAY.

Cult fucks are really really dumb.

The selection of this unfortunate person to deliver the rebuttal was interesting.

I think the GOP (the Party, not the candidates who are their own persons of course) have determined that Trump is going to be their 2024 nominee. I can't say I blame them. We're less than a year from the first primary and there are not many declared candidates besides the blob. If they had their druthers, they would try to make the world forget that the blob (Trump, not Sanders) ever happened. But since he's one of the few to have filed to run, the Party may have just decided that it would be better to embrace the fat slob (again, Trump, not Sanders). Picking this unfortunate woman to deliver the rebuttal reminds so many of the disastrous four years of "alternative facts", school yard taunts, and despicable behavior culminating in the Big Lie and insurrection attempt. Its a gamble but it looks like the only play that was available to them.
It is truly hilarious how much a demofk misses in just fifteen minutes.

In her prerecorded SOTU, she stated that American school children were being taught to hate

That’s a flat out hateful LIE.

WHY did Huckabee say “What I heard tonight” when she recorded it.
So you are saying that her opinion that schoolchildren are taught to hate is in and of itself “hateful”?

the part the dembots thought was hateful was when she spoke the truth....they can't handle the truth
Democrats need to paint Republicans as hateful, violent, and intolerant. I look at their behavior particularly over the last 6 years and I see plenty of displays of violence, hate, and intolerance from their side.

Democrats need to paint Republicans as hateful, violent, and intolerant. I look at their behavior particularly over the last 6 years and I see plenty of displays of violence, hate, and intolerance from their side.
oh massive amounts....the violence began on election night in 2016.....and literally was on full display for four years.

Her CRT rant is a LIE.
Teacher are NOT teaching kids to hate.
She said that.
You are conflating an assessment and opinion with being a lie. If she had presented it as fact or backed by false data to support it, then you would be correct.

Whitaker eye.jpg

Never trust a female with Forrest Whitaker eye. She probably Incubus

Forum List

Back