What Was Trump Like In College Compared To Obama And The Clintons?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Trump was nothing like the groping perv the media tries to portray him as. He wasn't the coke sniffing pothead Bill and Barack were, or the boozer that Bush was. He was a hard worker who only wanted to run his Dad's company.

While the rest of them were protesting or getting high, Trump was cracking the books:

Sorry Snowflakes. Trump never smoked or drank.

Trump never did his own homework or took tests

He had someone write his papers for him

They made about half a dozen critical and unflattering movies about the Nixon administration but only one relatively supportive movie about LBJ. Even though the Clinton administration was everything Hollywood could want for a sex, drugs and rock & roll plot Hollywood declined to make a movie but they did come back promoting a foreign made film depicting the assassination of George Bush while he was still in office and they made a bland movie called "W" that comes out on cable now and then when democrats get in trouble. The Barry Hussein Sotoro Obama administration has everything including Hillary Clinton but alas the Hollywood moguls pass on a movie.

They made about half a dozen critical and unflattering movies about the Nixon administration but only one relatively supportive movie about LBJ. Even though the Clinton administration was everything Hollywood could want for a sex, drugs and rock & roll plot Hollywood declined to make a movie but they did come back promoting a foreign made film depicting the assassination of George Bush while he was still in office and they made a bland movie called "W" that comes out on cable now and then when democrats get in trouble. The Barry Hussein Sotoro Obama administration has everything including Hillary Clinton but alas the Hollywood moguls pass on a movie.
They made a movie about the Great Obama
It is on Netflix

It is on Netflix

I saw that!!... It is called NEXT!

It is on Netflix

The movie about Obama consists of libtards sucking his cock while the country goes down the shitter.

C'mon you know you have to prove something like that, or is saying Obama was born in Kenya make it a fact?
In Trumpian America, the burden of proof falls on you to prove my statement is wrong
The "burden of proof"? Don't make me laugh. There is no "burden of proof" when the Constitution requires that candidates for the presidency prove that they were born in the USA. So far all we have seen is some hack in Hawaii waving a facsimile of Hussein's B.C. In some states you need more than that to get a driver's license.

C'mon you know you have to prove something like that, or is saying Obama was born in Kenya make it a fact?
In Trumpian America, the burden of proof falls on you to prove my statement is wrong
Then you admit it just your usual bullshit.
Still waiting for you to prove I am wrong

The "burden of proof"? Don't make me laugh. There is no "burden of proof" when the Constitution requires that candidates for the presidency prove that they were born in the USA. So far all we have seen is some hack in Hawaii waving a facsimile of Hussein's B.C. In some states you need more than that to get a driver's license.

Proof provided and certified by the state of Hawaii

Trump still hasn’t proved Obama tapped his wires
Or that thousands of Muslims celebrated on 9-11

Trump proves you wrong everyday.

Trump proves you wrong everyday.
Trump proves he is a liar everyday

Forum List

Back