What Was That You Dems Said About Fox News ??

So we're supposed to trust the big three who get caught lying on a regular basis?
Dont know about you but I get my news from several sources.
Hell the only reason I continue to get the Houston Chronicle is so I can see what kind of bullshit the leftwing media is going to champion next.

Prove it.

:link::link::link:

Prove what dingleberry?
That I read the Chronicle?
What about the complete fabrication of the news from Brian Williams and Dan Rather?
How about you show us some equally crooked behavior from fox.
The difference is that Rather and Williams were let go when they got scandalized or exposed. FOX just keeps their liars in place and claims they are an entertainment network and not obligated to follow journalist standards. Isn't their a major nation currently suing them for telling a lie?

Well list them then..I did.

Not enough room to list even a small percentage of them, but here are a few. You might note that only 40% are considered half truths or better. only 11% are completely true.

So where's the list?
FOX s file PunditFact

Okay that list is a joke. Most of them are guest opinions not news.

Prove it.

Prove what dingleberry?
The difference is that Rather and Williams were let go when they got scandalized or exposed. FOX just keeps their liars in place and claims they are an entertainment network and not obligated to follow journalist standards. Isn't their a major nation currently suing them for telling a lie?

Not enough room to list even a small percentage of them, but here are a few. You might note that only 40% are considered half truths or better. only 11% are completely true.

So where's the list?
FOX s file PunditFact

Bullshit.

Prove it.

Prove what dingleberry?

So where's the list?
FOX s file PunditFact

Here you go. Recent and your boner boob favorite.

crooksandliars.com/2015/02/fox-news-lies-about-marines-leaving

Note the technique and method used to exaggerate, embellish, mislead and create a spin is all based on a "guest" who is given some credibility by being a "FOX Contributor" and a few of his comments. He gives opinion while the anchor or interviewer suggest conclusions.

Prove what dingleberry?

So where's the list?
FOX s file PunditFact

Bullshit.

Read the link moron.

Prove what dingleberry?

So where's the list?
FOX s file PunditFact

Here you go. Recent and your boner boob favorite.

crooksandliars.com/2015/02/fox-news-lies-about-marines-leaving

Note the technique and method used to exaggerate, embellish, mislead and create a spin is all based on a "guest" who is given some credibility by being a "FOX Contributor" and a few of his comments. He gives opinion while the anchor or interviewer suggest conclusions.

So you're going to use some leftwing hack site to make your point?
And your own article said she went back and corrected the story.
How about we discuss lies told by Dan Rather that were obvious fabrications meant to effect the outcome of a presidential election?

On top of that you lefties say constantly that fox is not a news source...so why do you care what they say?
If it wasnt for the lies the big three put out do you believe cable news would even be successful? You can blame them for the popularity of fox.

Singling out Chris Matthews, no one deserves to be gagged more then he does. No host interrupts their guests more then he and more rudely than he and why anyone would agree to appear for a single minute of that self loving diarrhea is beyond me. South Park did a bit on him and while intended to be comical it was EXACTLY how he functions. He refuses to permit any guest to complete one sentence before he jumps in to blabber like a two year old.

Singling out Chris Matthews, no one deserves to be gagged more then he does. No host interrupts their guests more then he and more rudely than he and why anyone would agree to appear for a single minute of that self loving diarrhea is beyond me. South Park did a bit on him and while intended to be comical it was EXACTLY how he functions. He refuses to permit any guest to complete one sentence before he jumps in to blabber like a two year old.

Ah. Republican ignorance. When they think having lots of viewers means you are telling the truth. Despite the fact 60% of what they say is at least mostly false.

FOXNEWS O'REILLY 2,947,000
FOXNEWS KELLY 2,315,000
FOXNEWS FIVE 2,283,000
FOXNEWS BAIER 2,181,000
FOXNEWS GRETA 1,906,000
CMDY DAILY SHOW 1,648,000
FOXNEWS HANNITY 1,353,000
FOXNEWS FOX AND FRIENDS 952,000
MSNBC MADDOW 825,000
MSNBC HARDBALL 671,000
CNN COOPER 655,000
MSNBC HAYES 597,000
CNN NEW DAY 381,000
MSNBC MORNING JOE 341,000

FoxNews.com has taken 6 of the 14 top news reporters, NBC don't even rate any more. Brian really fucked over NBC when he repeatedly lied, then piled more lies to cover his previous lies.., what a fucking loser. NBC can not get on a long list if it were a mile long.

IF.., B.W. were to come back on NBC news would you trust anything that spewed from his pie hole ??

i would not, never did, never will, in fact i never watch/listen to the lies spewed forth from ABC, CBS, NBC, it has been well over 20 years since i watched anything but Fox News and my local news stations.

Mod Edit: please link to your sources, link added DRUDGE REPORT 2015

That was Cable ratings. NBC wouldn't be listed in the Cable ratings.

Forum List

Back