What Was That You Dems Said About Fox News ??

usatoday.com/story/money/2015/02/10/nbc-news-ratings/23168645/

NBC Evening News still gets 3 times the number of viewers as anything on FOX. Both ABC and even CBS get over twice as many viewers for news. When PBS and BBC are added to the mix FOX ends up with less than 10% of the daily viewers for news.
>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<
are you fucking stupid or what ??

when the numbers of truth are in front of you, you deny FACTS and TRUTH !!

USA Today ? ha ha ha haaaa :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao:
:fu: ...................... :asshole:
What numbers of truth? You have not listed the numbers for NBC, ABC or CBS. Your numbers represent only cable news. You apparently are not bright enough to have noticed that and instead deduced that since NBC was not on the list, they had lost all their viewers and have less viewers than FOX. If you don't like the USA TODAY source, go ahead and show us a source that gives NBC viewership. If you look hard you might find an ABC poll that claims they beat NBC on this past Friday. They claim they got 8.6 million viewers and NBC only got 8 million viewers on that evening.
OK, we will be waiting for those numbers. Shouldn't take long. Unless of course you are the one that is the :asshole:

Fox didn't have Brian Williams as their main anchor, that makes them a thousand times more believable than NBC any day.

The Simpsons whose ratings constantly beat everyone on your list.
>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<
The Simpsons ?

pretty revealing about your mentality.., sounds about on the level of a retarded 5 y.o. :lmao:

You are the one who chose ratings as the form of comparison to imply that higher ratings mean more credibility, not me. Your beloved fox can't even compare with a cartoon. How credible does that make them?

So you're going to compare a cartoon to the news?
I bet you're close to suicidal with with John Stewarts retirement.

No, I'm comparing ratings. You could be close to right though. Fox is a cartoonish depiction of the news.

What about the complete fabrication of the news from Brian Williams and Dan Rather?
How about you show us some equally crooked behavior from fox.

The Simpsons ?

pretty revealing about your mentality.., sounds about on the level of a retarded 5 y.o. :lmao:

You are the one who chose ratings as the form of comparison to imply that higher ratings mean more credibility, not me. Your beloved fox can't even compare with a cartoon. How credible does that make them?

No, I'm comparing ratings. You could be close to right though. Fox is a cartoonish depiction of the news.

What about the complete fabrication of the news from Brian Williams and Dan Rather?

Now, that's funny, I don't care who you are.

This goes a long way toward explaining the mind-numbing ignorance of RWs.

Fact-Checking Site Finds Fox News Only Tells the Truth 18 Percent of the Time

and

Statements made on FOX

Click on the ruling to see all of the statements made on FOX.

That beats USMB LIBTARDS by 50%.

That is your OPINION. An OPINION is not the same as a FACT.

This inability to understand the difference between fact and opinion is yet another reason why low information RWs believe Fox entertainment network.

So we're supposed to trust the big three who get caught lying on a regular basis?
Dont know about you but I get my news from several sources.
Hell the only reason I continue to get the Houston Chronicle is so I can see what kind of bullshit the leftwing media is going to champion next.

Prove it.

:link::link::link:

The Simpsons ?

I already did. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Fox tells the truth in only 18% of its stories.

The Simpsons ?

The difference is that Rather and Williams were let go when they got scandalized or exposed. FOX just keeps their liars in place and claims they are an entertainment network and not obligated to follow journalist standards. Isn't their a major nation currently suing them for telling a lie?

and

Statements made on FOX

This inability to understand the difference between fact and opinion is yet another reason why low information RWs believe Fox entertainment network.

So we're supposed to trust the big three who get caught lying on a regular basis?
Hell the only reason I continue to get the Houston Chronicle is so I can see what kind of bullshit the leftwing media is going to champion next.

Prove it.

Prove what dingleberry?
That I read the Chronicle?
The Simpsons ?

The difference is that Rather and Williams were let go when they got scandalized or exposed. FOX just keeps their liars in place and claims they are an entertainment network and not obligated to follow journalist standards. Isn't their a major nation currently suing them for telling a lie?

Well list them then..I did.

The difference is that shows like O'Reilly and Kelly are op-ed shows and discuss politics, have guests on with differing views and don't pretend to be anything but. Liberals cannot draw a distinction between op-eds and the news shows since it's all the same to them. Williams showed his bias long ago and it was perfectly fine with the left. When someone on FOX does it they are outraged.

FOXNEWS O'REILLY 2,947,000
FOXNEWS KELLY 2,315,000
FOXNEWS FIVE 2,283,000
FOXNEWS BAIER 2,181,000
FOXNEWS GRETA 1,906,000
CMDY DAILY SHOW 1,648,000
FOXNEWS HANNITY 1,353,000
FOXNEWS FOX AND FRIENDS 952,000
MSNBC MADDOW 825,000
MSNBC HARDBALL 671,000
CNN COOPER 655,000
MSNBC HAYES 597,000
CNN NEW DAY 381,000
MSNBC MORNING JOE 341,000

FoxNews.com has taken 6 of the 14 top news reporters, NBC don't even rate any more. Brian really fucked over NBC when he repeatedly lied, then piled more lies to cover his previous lies.., what a fucking loser. NBC can not get on a long list if it were a mile long.

IF.., B.W. were to come back on NBC news would you trust anything that spewed from his pie hole ??

i would not, never did, never will, in fact i never watch/listen to the lies spewed forth from ABC, CBS, NBC, it has been well over 20 years since i watched anything but Fox News and my local news stations.
Kind of disappointed CNN's Brooke Baldwin isn't on there..

Not much of a reporter....but what a looker...Hot is what I'm sayin....

and

Statements made on FOX

Prove it.

Prove what dingleberry?

Not enough room to list even a small percentage of them, but here are a few. You might note that only 40% are considered half truths or better. only 11% are completely true.

The difference is that shows like O'Reilly and Kelly are op-ed shows and discuss politics, have guests on with differing views and don't pretend to be anything but. Liberals cannot draw a distinction between op-eds and the news shows since it's all the same to them. Williams showed his bias long ago and it was perfectly fine with the left. When someone on FOX does it they are outraged.

Bullshit. I know what their claim is, but when was the last time you or any other right winger doubted anything Oreally said?

Bullshit. I know what their claim is, but when was the last time you or any other right winger doubted anything Oreally said?
Lots of times. Listen to the mail segment at the end of the show. Haven't you ever seen it?

Prove it.

Prove what dingleberry?

Not enough room to list even a small percentage of them, but here are a few. You might note that only 40% are considered half truths or better. only 11% are completely true.

So where's the list?

Prove it.

Prove what dingleberry?

So where's the list?
FOX s file PunditFact

It's OK to lie because the liars are commentators? Sounds like a pretty desperate defense for getting caught lying on a regular basis.

Prove it.

Prove what dingleberry?

So where's the list?
How do you like the list BULLDOG presented? Seven pages long. You can also go to youtube and watch page after page of video's of your favorite FOX liars telling some great and classic lies.

Prove it.

Prove what dingleberry?

So where's the list?
FOX s file PunditFact

I posted this link above as well as another link.

The FoxBots studiously ignore it but cannot post links of their own that prove the links are not true.

Prove it.

Prove what dingleberry?

So where's the list?
How do you like the list BULLDOG presented? Seven pages long. You can also go to youtube and watch page after page of video's of your favorite FOX liars telling some great and classic lies.

Here's a short video that PROVES Fox lies about President Obama as well as our involvement in the war against ISIS.

Seriously, I did not know how ignorant RWs are about the war on ISIS until I read some of the comments here from people who actually believe Obama and the US have not done anything to fight them. Watching this video shows why they believe that lie.

They hate the US and don't want the truth so won't watch it but you can bet they'll criticize the source.

February 10 2015 - David Axelrod - The Daily Show - Full Episode Comedy Central

Forum List

Back