What was Robert Trump's cause of death?

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Hi guys.
I'd like to express my condolences to the Trump family over the death of Robert Trump. Losing a loved one is a terrible experience. He is now in heaven.
Does anyone know the cause of his death?
Thanks in advance.

Truth is, all the hate directed at his brother broke his heart. . . he just couldn't take anymore. . .

It was Democrat hate that killed that innocent man.

I hope Americans will finally learn.

iu

Hi guys.
I'd like to express my condolences to the Trump family over the death of Robert Trump. Losing a loved one is a terrible experience. He is now in heaven.
Thanks in advance.
It's a good chance little brother died of embarrassment. A condition he suffered for decades, but became terminal January 20, 2016.

R.I.P. Bob. You've earned it.

Hi guys.
Thanks in advance.
It's a good chance little brother died of embarrassment. A condition he suffered for decades, but became terminal January 20, 2016.

R.I.P. Bob. You've earned it.

I speak for Robert when I say "Fuck off and die, I don't want any sentiments from a soulless, shit-eating rodent."

I'm 100% sure that's how he feels about you, your ilk and your phony sentiment... and I'm happy to convey the message for the departed gentleman.

from Michael Wolfe's "Siege" book about Trump:

"Sessions reports to me! I am the boss! I could have made my brother AG...Like Kennedy!", Trump bellowed, even though he doesn't even speak to his brother.
_
note: after Kennedy appointed Rob, Congress passed a law to prohibit this sort of thing, but that didn't stop Trump from appointing Jared and Ivanka and musing about appointing his brother!

I heard he was 'taken into custody' by members of Cuomo's administration and admitted into a NY Nursing home.....

:(

Did he fall because he was sick, or did he trip?

Does it matter? Silly question - snowflakes are hooping it was due to COVID so they can shove it in the grieving President's face. Classy. No worries - Democrats will probably still classify his death as COVID even if it wasn't...lie they have been doing with every death they can.

What happened?
- The driver had a hear attack and his car went off the cliff. On impact the car exploded into a ball of flame.
Had he been to see a doctor recently?
- 2 Months ago, had a sinus infection.
Cause of death: COVID!

Hi guys.
Thanks in advance.
I haven't seen any evidence Hillary had him killed if that's what you're asking about.

Forum List

Back