What Was Biden Doing With TOP SECRET Documents On Nation He Publicly Bragged About Extorting?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
While VP, Joe Biden publicly bragged about extorting the former PM of Ukraine

Now, after 6 years, it has been discovered Joe Biden has illegally had TOP SECRET documents on Ukraine.

'Top secret intelligence documents related to Ukraine, UK and Iran were found in Joe Biden’s private office, according to CNN.'

During his Presidential campaign and through Biden family business dealings the Bidens collected a lot of money from the Chinese and Russians.

Did these documents have anything to do with that?

What was Biden doing for 6 years with these illegal TS documents?

Raid his home and I want to know what's in Jill's underwear drawer....
This is in Jills drawer.

61ayAxgif4L.jpg

This is going to be very bad for old Joe... he took these top secret documents to his building on Penn State after he left office... no other VP I can think of has his own VP library.... but Joe does and he uses it to hide things... well someone in the FBI caught wind of this before the November election and they held it up till now....
But a Vice President can't declassify and he sure can't take things from the white house and hide them....
This will take Joe out of the 24 running... so ask yourself why is this coming out now....

This is going to be very bad for old Joe... he took these top secret documents to his building on Penn State after he left office... no other VP I can think of has his own VP library.... but Joe does and he uses it to hide things... well someone in the FBI caught wind of this before the November election and they held it up till now....
But a Vice President can't declassify and he sure can't take things from the white house and hide them....
This will take Joe out of the 24 running... so ask yourself why is this coming out now....
Dual purpose......so it wouldn't interfere with their mid term cheating, and to shed a bad light on Poopeypants for 2024.

They are finding classified documents all over the place... Biden has no right to keep these documents... he was Vice President no president when he took them and hid them... if this doesn't land him in prison our nation is toast....

Forum List

Back