What Trump would have said if he had been allowed to speak at George H. W. Bush's funeral:

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
It's great seeing all these happy people. Great looking crowd here. I have a few words to say about Former President Bush. The old one, Iraqi George Jr. is still kicking.

Wow, look at this crowd for Bush. Father of low energy Jeb and Iraqi George Jr. Small, nothing like at my inauguration which was the biggest crowd in history even though the lying press reported otherwise. But what do you expect? They are the enemy of the people.

But this is about George. I am going to speak about what he did to this country, er, FOR this country. Because I have a really good brain and I know lots of words. Good words. I even know some hard words.

Ah yes, George. I heard he could fly a plane. A really small plane. One of those planes with a wing on the top and a wing on the bottom. With all those wings, they must be easy to fly. Even George could fly one.

I'm not really sure what he did because I already know everything I need to know. So he probably didn't do a lot. But he was born in this country, unlike another disgraced president who's name I won't mention and who tapped my phone.

Some say Bush's Mexican grandson might run for president, but you have to be a citizen and I'm still working on changing that. Imagine, low energy Jeb is your father and a Mexican is your mother. I bet he's too lazy to even mow a lawn. I made ten billion dollars with a 25 cent loan from my dad. I wonder if Mrs. Housekeeping's son could even make a chalupa.

I heard he did good things for the economy. But nothing like me. I took an economy that was barely moving up, less than 15 thousand points under the Kenyan and now it's the best anyone has ever seen in the history of the Universe. All because of me.

And I was able to turn Bush's greatest enemy, Russia, and turn it into by best friend.

Well, it's been really great talking about John W. R. Bush, but I have a golf game in an hour so you all have fun and see you at the polls.

Bye now.

(he high fives the usher on the way out)

(as he leaves, he could be heard saying I kicked it out of the park)

Technically, Trump is welcome at the funeral, but the family has made it clear that Bush wouldn't have seen the need for him to be there, and they fear Trump will try to turn it into a pep rally for himself. The decent thing for Trump to do is have a staff member write a letter of condolence and then either stay away, or just go and keep his mouth shut.

He has been invited and will possibly speak at the funeral, you insipid little buffoon.
Let’s hope not, don’t think another one of his insincere TelePrompTer speeches is going to add anything good to the day. Those are painful to watch

• Banned
Technically, Trump is welcome at the funeral, but the family has made it clear that Bush wouldn't have seen the need for him to be there, and they fear Trump will try to turn it into a pep rally for himself. The decent thing for Trump to do is have a staff member write a letter of condolence and then either stay away, or just go and keep his mouth shut.
Oh, he's going.

And you watch, he will feel that everything good said about Bush, will be a slam against Trump. He can't help himself. He seriously believes the world revolves around him.

He has been invited and will possibly speak at the funeral, you insipid little buffoon.
Getting paid by the word is the only reasonable explanation for the endless stream of inane anti-Trump/Republicans/etc. threads from dopey deany.

They never told him WHY they were paying him, but the Koch Brothers pay Rdean to embarrass Progressives. "He's the funniest fucking thing since Larson stopped "The Far Side" -- David Koch on Rdean

Democrats imagining what Trump will do and what Trump will say would not be so bad if Democrats did not think it was reality.

It's great seeing all these happy people. Great looking crowd here. I have a few words to say about Former President Bush. The old one, Iraqi George Jr. is still kicking.

Wow, look at this crowd for Bush. Father of low energy Jeb and Iraqi George Jr. Small, nothing like at my inauguration which was the biggest crowd in history even though the lying press reported otherwise. But what do you expect? They are the enemy of the people.

But this is about George. I am going to speak about what he did to this country, er, FOR this country. Because I have a really good brain and I know lots of words. Good words. I even know some hard words.

Ah yes, George. I heard he could fly a plane. A really small plane. One of those planes with a wing on the top and a wing on the bottom. With all those wings, they must be easy to fly. Even George could fly one.

I'm not really sure what he did because I already know everything I need to know. So he probably didn't do a lot. But he was born in this country, unlike another disgraced president who's name I won't mention and who tapped my phone.

Some say Bush's Mexican grandson might run for president, but you have to be a citizen and I'm still working on changing that. Imagine, low energy Jeb is your father and a Mexican is your mother. I bet he's too lazy to even mow a lawn. I made ten billion dollars with a 25 cent loan from my dad. I wonder if Mrs. Housekeeping's son could even make a chalupa.

I heard he did good things for the economy. But nothing like me. I took an economy that was barely moving up, less than 15 thousand points under the Kenyan and now it's the best anyone has ever seen in the history of the Universe. All because of me.

And I was able to turn Bush's greatest enemy, Russia, and turn it into by best friend.

Well, it's been really great talking about John W. R. Bush, but I have a golf game in an hour so you all have fun and see you at the polls.

Bye now.

(he high fives the usher on the way out)

(as he leaves, he could be heard saying I kicked it out of the park)

That you have the motivation and time to write this is really really really fucking sad.

The institution where Deanie boy is locked up encourages inmates like him to spend time on the computer. It's considered a form of self help therapy. ... :cool:
Are you kidding? In a week the democrat echo chamber will be swearing that's what Trump actually said.

How many dimwit Democrats really believe Trump said he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue?

Of course he has been invited. Along with all the other living former Presidents. They may even allow Trump to be photographed with them all together; not because they like Trump or respect Trump - I'm certain they don't; the Bush Family likely honored 41's request, putting the institution of the presidency over the disgust all of them must have for the current president.

Forum List

Back