sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
95% of elected republicans hate him
Big money donors hate him
Fox despises him
Media hates him
And he is doing great.

Thats because most of us hate the people who hate him.
The enemy of my enemy and all that...
That's an awful lot of hate living under that blonde whatever the hell it is that has curled up and gone to sleep on the Donald's Head.

On the bright side it's not like we already have an overabundance of hatred in this country or anything.

Fox despises him
Media hates him
And he is doing great.

They even claim that most of the registered Republican voters hate Trump. Who the hell is voting for him then? Certainly not the refugees and illegal aliens. Who is stuffing the ballot boxes all over?

trump-lion.jpg

That's an awful lot of hate living under that blonde whatever the hell it is that has curled up and gone to sleep on the Donald's Head.

On the bright side it's not like we already have an overabundance of hatred in this country or anything.
I think it's your fox

Dont treat the American people like shit and we wouldnt be here.
And who said anything about Trump hating people?
Those against Trump are the haters,they hate him because he's upsetting the status quo so many of them have benefitted from and they dont like it one bit.

He'd doing pretty well for a man who was a democrat until he realised the politics of fear and beligerence work better on the republican ticket. I wonder how far this soap opera will go.

Those against Trump are the haters,they hate him because he's upsetting the status quo so many of them have benefitted from and they dont like it one bit.

I don't hate Trump. I am completely indifferent to Republican Politicians. I nether like nor hate any of them.

But I DO hate dimocraps. dimocraps are the scummiest scumbag pieces of shit to ever disgrace the surface of the planet.

Worse than Nazis, worse than Stalinists. Worse than Pol Pot..... Absolutely the worst scum to ever exist.

And no, I'm not being partisan. They are.

I really couldn't care less about Republicans or any of the Republican Candidates.

The only problem with Trump that I have is really simple -- He can't beat Ubercunt.

And dimocraps are the scummiest scumbags to ever exist.

People are finally starting to see that and we have to run a Stuffed Shirt, a scam artist, a Carny Barker

I was amused flipping through Morning Joe this am. Woodward was saying "now we reporters need to tell people about Trump's questionable ethics and biz moves. Joe says But the NYT did a long piece on how Trump University was a classic bait and switch scam that's illegal under NY law. And Why doesn't anyone care? LOL Welllllll,

Hillary's a crook
Cruz is a tea party fav and he's owned by Goldman Sachs who literally hold his testicles in trust
Rubio's personal finances are a horror show, and he has to be personally financed by a Jeb hater
Bernies actually had less real jobs than Obama

Trump supporters seem to think "yeah he's a crook, but he's our crook. At least he's entertaining, and maybe he'll do some of what he says, and none of the others do jack shite for us."

Ahem... it's the American people that have been treating themselves "like shit" after all the miscreants in government don't elect themselves, apparently though some of the American People want to double down on the "shit treatment" by putting the Donald into the Oval Office. We as a nation have become living proof that democracy sucks ass, swallows and asks for seconds.

The "establishment" hates Trump because he hates them and the Trumpkins hate the establishment because they hate Trump and all the little xenophobic lemmings hate anyone that Trump points to as being a part of the "other" (illegals, muslims, etc.., etc..,) .... he's a veritable nexus of anger and hatred.

Ahem... it's the American people that have been treating themselves "like shit" after all the miscreants in government don't elect themselves, apparently though some of the American People want to double down on the "shit treatment" by putting the Donald into the Oval Office. We as a nation have become living proof that democracy sucks ass, swallows and asks for seconds.

The "establishment" hates Trump because he hates them and the Trumpkins hate the establishment because they hate Trump and all the little xenophobic lemmings hate anyone that Trump points to as being a part of the "other" (illegals, muslims, etc.., etc..,) .... he's a veritable nexus of anger and hatred.

You failed to mention the mid term backstabbing.
We elect people based on their promises,when they do just the opposite how does voting make a difference?

People are pissed,Trump is pissed and the establishment brought this on themselves.

Fox despises him
Media hates him
And he is doing great.

They even claim that most of the registered Republican voters hate Trump. Who the hell is voting for him then? Certainly not the refugees and illegal aliens. Who is stuffing the ballot boxes all over?

It is a simple cliche in the US primary... Turnout is low...

"Average voter turnout in the 2012 statewide primaries – for president, governor and U.S. Senate – slumped to the lowest level since presidential primaries proliferated in 1972.

Based on the 41 states which held statewide primaries in both parties, turnout was 17.3 percent of eligible citizens. If the five states which held only Republican primaries are added to this total, turnout was 15.9 percent of eligible citizens. In all, 32,909,443 citizens voted out of an eligible citizen electorate for the states which held statewide primaries (five did not) of 207,581,000."

So all you have to do is find a base and rile them up..

Forum List

Back