What Trump has done is amazing

You failed to mention the mid term backstabbing.
We elect people based on their promises,when they do just the opposite how does voting make a difference?

People are pissed,Trump is pissed and the establishment brought this on themselves.

They tried. They tried to fulfill their promises and they got a beat down.

Remember the goobermint shutdown? Are you that short-term?

Republicans went from a 75% approval rating to a 30% approval in a matter of days. It cost us at least two Senate Seats in the 2014 election.

Republican candidates over-promised what they could do.

Like that's something new in Politics?

You people kicked a good and decent Man, George HW Bush out of Office in favor of a RAPIST because he broke ONE promise when you ran Ross The Insane Pirogi.

And we got a serial molester who barely even KEPT one promise.

You Trumpsters are worse than spoiled children. All you know is what you want.

And you are the reason this Country is going to shit. If Ubercunt wins this election, this Country is done.

And it will be your fault.

May history damn you for all eternity

Imo, part of the Trump appeal is the Wall St bailout, and nobody bailed us out. I don't know anyone who was in their prime earning years when the Great Recession hit who is back to where they were. My income's up over 25% but no way has that made up for the beating my wife took. I have one friend where it's exactly the opposite, and his job disappeared, so he took a less good one, but his wife's doing a bit better .... but they're still making less. And we're THE FORTUNATE ONES.

People who lost jobs making real estate loans will never get back, and all they did was do what their bosses told them to do. The bastards who made money off the bad loans are still making more and paying a lower tax rate than "the middle class." And it costs more to educate our kids.

[

Yeah and?

We elect people based on their promises,when they do just the opposite how does voting make a difference?
Yeah that was my point ....much of the citizenry is too foolish and gullible to be allowed to vote, it is after all the idiot voters that keep on buying these fairy tales, again and again and again... and now some of them think that Donald Trumps fairy tales are somehow different because he tells them with all sorts of unorthodox blustering and gnashing of teeth.

People are pissed,Trump is pissed and the establishment brought this on themselves.

They tried. They tried to fulfill their promises and they got a beat down.

Remember the goobermint shutdown? Are you that short-term?

Republicans went from a 75% approval rating to a 30% approval in a matter of days. It cost us at least two Senate Seats in the 2014 election.

Republican candidates over-promised what they could do.

Like that's something new in Politics?

You people kicked a good and decent Man, George HW Bush out of Office in favor of a RAPIST because he broke ONE promise when you ran Ross The Insane Pirogi.

And we got a serial molester who barely even KEPT one promise.

You Trumpsters are worse than spoiled children. All you know is what you want.

And you are the reason this Country is going to shit. If Ubercunt wins this election, this Country is done.

And it will be your fault.

May history damn you for all eternity

They didnt try to do anything they signed off on everyone of Barry's projects.
You people? You dont know who the fuck I voted for and anyone who thinks the established power in washington is out to do you any favors is fucken nuts.
They've shown time and again they dont give a crap about the American people,of all the candidates only two want to stop illegal immigration and one of em I question their truthfulness in the matter.
And all the rest are more of the same shit we've had since Reagan.
I can only hope that Trumps success will open the eyes of the GOP that we aren't fucking around anymore,but so far they appear not to give a shit about our opinion and carry on as if everything is peachy...well fuck that and them.
Start doing what we elected you to do or become irrelevant.

I'm sticking by the simple idea that Trump HAS done amazing things.

I never thought he'd get more than 5% of the Republican vote.

I've predicted his demise time and time again, and none of that happened...quite the opposite.

Along those lines...if he's surprised me on everything else, why not secure the nomination, and even beat Hillary in November?

[

Yeah and?

Yeah that was my point ....much of the citizenry is too foolish and gullible to be allowed to vote, it is after all the idiot voters that keep on buying these fairy tales, again and again and again... and now some of them think that Donald Trumps fairy tales are somehow different because he tells them with all sorts of unorthodox blustering and gnashing of teeth.

Trump is offering an alternative to the shit we've seen for the last thirty years.
And as I've said numerous times..when the country is ready to vote for a guy like Trump it shows how disenchanted we are about our political system.

People always say show your displeasure at the ballot box....well thats exactly whats happening.

I have to agree. He's making a whole lotta establishment folks in both Parties very nervous. He's not taking special interest money and he's promising to at least attempt to end Illegal Immigration. That's pretty wild stuff. The establishment hates it. It's why so many like him.

You can't have a scumbag leader without scumbag followers

Your boys are sinking like the Titanic. Soon you'll come to realize that it's either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton. Who you gonna go with?
I might be ok with either. I've never been a single issue voter, although I did not vote for Reagan simply because I was convinced he was going to blow up the deficits, and he certainly did, although he certainly was not the worst we've had since WWII, and in many ways he was the best or close to it.

But, imo, we've finally reached the debt edge, and Reagan started it with the "starve the beast bs." We have got to get a budget deal that will bandaid Medicare (-: and get us to a balanced budget, without gimmicks, in less than ten years. If we don't, we'll be second tier economy like Great Britain. Imo both Hillary and Trump are crooked to the core, but they have both shown they can cut a deal.

There's terrorism, immigration, education, roads, etc. But aside from the slim possibility that terrorists can find three or four or five nuclear bombs or smallpox, none of those are existential threats to our way of life. And the continuing deficits are.

95% of elected republicans hate him
Big money donors hate him
Fox despises him
Media hates him
And he is doing great.
Except for that poll taken after the gay marriage ads ran in SC last week. He took a 10 point hit immediately after; for the first time...on any issue. BINGO. That was the weak scale. Look at him mourning in this video interview the day after:

Cue to 44-1:12 Trump discusses how "tough" "very tough" the gay-marriage/transgender bathroom robo calls were at the last minute in SC. At 2:38-2:53 Trump says, in stark contrast with all of his other consistent boasting "we're winning!...on top of the world!" to date, instead,... "I'm fighting for my life" in the campaign....as his telltale demeanor throughout the interview is devoid of the Trump bravado and filled instead with an exceedingly rare Trump humility and sheepishness. The man is wearing black and appears even to be grieving throughout.

Those calls took a soaring boasting blowhard down 10 notches. The first time an issue ever stuck to Donald Trump.. His supporters, across the board, are angry at the GOP precisely because they see their conservative leadership being tacitly accepting of the one issue that nauseates them at their bone marrow.

Fox despises him
Media hates him
And he is doing great.

Yes - you can win a primary with 43% of 50% of Americans supporting you.

Congrats - he's got 22% of the voting public ready to back him in the General Election.

What a hero.

Fox despises him
Media hates him
And he is doing great.

Yes - you can win a primary with 43% of 50% of Americans supporting you.

Congrats - he's got 22% of the voting public ready to back him in the General Election.

What a hero.

When you stop to consider it, Obama won TWO elections with the support of slightly less than 25% of eligible voters.

Forum List

Back