What Trump getting booed can teach us about this COVID moment

Trump can't handle being booed, so he'll never mention the vaccines again. He'll stick with just those talking points that get him cheers.

Antivaxxers? That's a group much smaller than the noise they make indicates.

They're free to not take the vaccine. If that means being banned from a place, they have to live with it. As it's a free choice, "unvaccinated" is not a protected class. If they'd like to start some "no vaccinated people allowed" businesses and schools, they should feel free. We'll just laugh and walk on by, instead of crying about oppression.

Time to end the war.....that is not a foreign policy disaster........tho it might be a financial disaster for those who invest heavily in the military-industrial complex.
hahaha if you don't think the UK holding our President in contempt isn't a foreign policy disaster and Europe refusing to deal with us as long as Xiden is in office isn't a foreign policy disaster...I don't know what to tell you.

Ending the war isn't the problem...still claiming that's the issue is pathetic

hahaha if you don't think the UK holding our President in contempt isn't a foreign policy disaster and Europe refusing to deal with us as long as Xiden is in office isn't a foreign policy disaster...I don't know what to tell you.

So had Trump won and pulled us out in May, what would be different? Trump pulled 40K troops out and left 2500, please tell us what would be different.

So had Trump won and pulled us out in May, what would be different? Trump pulled 40K troops out and left 2500, please tell us what would be different.
well we only have to go back a couple months and see the difference 2500 troops met.

The Taliban wouldn't have the country, our people wouldn't be hostages, etc etc.

Bascially the cluster you are seeing now wouldn't be happening.

At a rally in Alabama this weekend, former President Donald Trump was booed by supporters for forcefully endorsing vaccination against COVID-19. The spectacle seemed to encapsulate the complexity of the nation’s current COVID moment.

“I believe totally in your freedoms. I do. You’ve got to do what you have to do,” Trump told his audience. "But I recommend: Take the vaccines. I did it – it's good."

"I think the booing is super interesting," he said. "Trump is an identity leader. He's rallied a group of people who really strongly identify with him personally and with this oppositional identity to the left. ... What the booing reveals is that identity-based leadership is a double-edged sword, because people only embrace you as their leader if they think, 'you're one of us.'"

Trump Humpers booing Trump, unbelievable.

Is this a nothing burger or should Trump be worried.
Proving the resistance to the shot is not political,

well we only have to go back a couple months and see the difference 2500 troops met.

The Taliban wouldn't have the country, our people wouldn't be hostages, etc etc.

Bascially the cluster you are seeing now wouldn't be happening.
Sure it would be, because he wouldn't have taken that 2500 out the country just as Biden is doing. Where is the Afghan Army that we trained and equipped, did they take up arms with the Taliban?

"They had the training, the size, the capability to defend their country. This comes down to an issue of will and leadership. And, no, I did not – nor did anyone else – see a collapse of an army that size in 11 days," said Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, who did not offer specific numbers of the size of the Afghan military

At a rally in Alabama this weekend, former President Donald Trump was booed by supporters for forcefully endorsing vaccination against COVID-19. The spectacle seemed to encapsulate the complexity of the nation’s current COVID moment.

“I believe totally in your freedoms. I do. You’ve got to do what you have to do,” Trump told his audience. "But I recommend: Take the vaccines. I did it – it's good."

"I think the booing is super interesting," he said. "Trump is an identity leader. He's rallied a group of people who really strongly identify with him personally and with this oppositional identity to the left. ... What the booing reveals is that identity-based leadership is a double-edged sword, because people only embrace you as their leader if they think, 'you're one of us.'"

Trump Humpers booing Trump, unbelievable.

Is this a nothing burger or should Trump be worried.
unlike you leftists, we on the right do not listen to people who try to say we must doing something. We get informed and investigate what is being forced on us and if it does not have any resemblance to sound information we reject it. You leftists are sheep and will do as you are told to do.

Sure it would be, because he wouldn't have taken that 2500 out the country just as Biden is doing. Where is the Afghan Army that we trained and equipped, did they take up arms with the Taliban?

"They had the training, the size, the capability to defend their country. This comes down to an issue of will and leadership. And, no, I did not – nor did anyone else – see a collapse of an army that size in 11 days," said Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, who did not offer specific numbers of the size of the Afghan military
yes thanks for admitting it would be different

they have been fighting for twenty years

apparently betrayed by xiden and their leaders…who xiden knew were being paid off by the talbain

unlike you leftists, we on the right do not listen to people who try to say we must doing something. We get informed and investigate what is being forced on us and if it does not have any resemblance to sound information we reject it. You leftists are sheep and will do as you are told to do.
Come on Trump Humper, you guys have been following Trump around like cattle since the clown came on the scene in 2015.

Actually the removal of a left wing governor who used covid as a temporary political stepping stone and then issued an executive order that caused the deaths of an estimated 10,000 nursing home residents tells us a hell of a lot more.

Trump can't handle being booed, so he'll never mention the vaccines again. He'll stick with just those talking points that get him cheers.

Antivaxxers? That's a group much smaller than the noise they make indicates.

They're free to not take the vaccine. If that means being banned from a place, they have to live with it. As it's a free choice, "unvaccinated" is not a protected class. If they'd like to start some "no vaccinated people allowed" businesses and schools, they should feel free. We'll just laugh and walk on by, instead of crying about oppression.
Make them sew gold stars on their coats.

Yeah, agreed, I think Trump should worry. Don't let your people get ahead of you! A leader is supposed to be at the FRONT, not left way behind.

He was pretty polite about it, from your article, unlike the bad people on this forum who order everyone around like jack-booted Hitlers, but still ---- that's why they booed. Basically it wasn't his business what people do about their own health. And it's obvious that the whole vaccine/mask situation was a pile of lies or at least gross errors from the word Go.

To Make America Great Again everyone needs to learn, learn to mind their own business and respect that everyone else will do the same. And respect whatever they decide and don't keep asking and harassing and propagandizing and virtue signaling.
Prog politicians have been recorded not wearing masks many times while forcing others to do so. I have no concern for their safety if any get whacked. But then that brings us to another level. There really is not violence against them. Perhaps that is why they laugh at Repub voters.

What the hell are you blatering about ? Contempt? Europe refusing to deal with us as ? Where are you getting that inane equine excrement from?

What the hell are you blatering about ? Contempt? Europe refusing to deal with us as ? Where are you getting that inane equine excrement from?
There are threads on this topic on this website....

but here you go:
The United Kingdom's Parliament on Wednesday held President Joe Biden in contempt for his withdrawal of American troops from Afghanistan, calling the move "catastrophic" and "shameful."
Parliament holds Joe Biden in contempt over Afghanistan

Europe refuses to work with Xiden:

Disbelief and betrayal: Europe reacts to Biden’s Afghanistan ‘miscalculation’​

‘This does fundamental damage to the political and moral credibility of the West,’ says senior German lawmaker.

Biden pours salt into wounds of relations with Europe at G7 meeting​

Analysis: US president dashes hopes he might acknowledge damage done by handling of Afghan withdrawa

How Biden Broke NATO​

The chaotic Afghan withdrawal has shocked and angered U.S. allies.​

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back